PDA

View Full Version : Glimmergate

PurpleScorpion76
11-05-14, 03:16 PM
I'm just starting the Glimmergate quest line and there is something I have noticed in my neighbours kingdoms. Some glimmergates are glowing others are not and it doesn't seem to be consistent with where people are in the quest line ie I see Greseldas castle maze etc and some are glowing others are not.

Can someone solve my curiosity and tell me why?

Liloze
11-05-14, 04:41 PM
In the Discussions there's a Thread called Castle Story : Game Guide, there you can find all the goals and the quests related to each goal what comes before the Glimmergate and after. All the info you need to know really :)

SpiritWind00
11-05-14, 05:42 PM
I'm just starting the Glimmergate quest line and there is something I have noticed in my neighbours kingdoms. Some glimmergates are glowing others are not and it doesn't seem to be consistent with where people are in the quest line ie I see Greseldas castle maze etc and some are glowing others are not.

Can someone solve my curiosity and tell me why?
The no-glow means it's sitting waiting for collection, so when it's glowing its in its cycle of working, ie after you've selected it and collected your coins and glimmerbits.

PurpleScorpion76
11-06-14, 08:30 AM
Thank you Spirit Wind :)