PDA

View Full Version : Answered Steamtrunk Missing from Breeding List

55lee55
11-05-14, 02:17 PM
My level 10 Steamtrunk is happily meandering in his habitat.

My Steamtrunk is listed in my Album with two stars.

But there is no Steamtrunk in my breeding list. All other animals that are old enough to breed are listed no matter where they originated. Others are speaking of Steamtrunk breedings. I can't breed mine because it is not there.

I have synced amd restarted my iPad Mini. I have done all of the normal troubleshooting steps at least twice.

Still no Steamtrunk on my list. Please don't ask me to send in an email to support. I am still awaiting answers from prior emails and all I get from them is a canned response telling me to do what I already did and to send in the information I originally sent.

I would appreciate a way to get my Steamtrunk listed so that I have the same chance to breed as others.

This is not the same issue that another player had regarding their Steamtrunk, so that is why I started a different thread.

Thanks!

FrozenTurtle
11-05-14, 02:36 PM
Sorry for the confusion!

Hi everyone! Steamtrunk wasn't intended to able to use in the Breeding Garden, so the game team removed it as an option to use. Sorry for the inconvenience! Best of luck breeding the new Ruby Razorback! :)