PDA

View Full Version : Norman, my waterdrops are gone!!

Unregistered
01-31-11, 05:35 AM
My ID is Boerin6781 and people water me several times a day, but for some reason the waterdrops disappear a few hours after they've been watered. That means i'm getting no new XP's when planting flowers

The news feed tells me 5 people watered my farm, but there is not a single waterdrop on my farm. And this happends a few times a week.

What can i do? :(

Unregistered
01-31-11, 05:47 AM
The same thing has happend to me the last couple of days - please fix it Team Lava!

Unregistered
01-31-11, 07:50 AM
Same for me too

Unregistered
01-31-11, 08:11 AM
Yes me too. Water is disappearing since I did the upgrade yesterday.

Id FreddieTeddy

Unregistered
01-31-11, 08:22 AM
same thing has been happening to me the past 2 days, even before the upgrade. :(

Unregistered
01-31-11, 08:42 AM
I have lost alot of $$ and XP's over the last few days! It is happening to me almost every time I log on!

CaSt1532
01-31-11, 09:59 AM
I'm so glad I'm not the only one. The same thing happen to me. I had planted Red Quinoa and the whole layout was watered, when I was going to harvest, it was gone. This happen before the update.

Question:

In FS:VD, we can master the trees, right? How does this work exactly? Do we have to remove them and replanted them or what?

Unregistered
01-31-11, 05:07 PM
The past few days I have had water disappearing on my farm!! Why? I mean I just expanded my farm twice and have worked very hard on it. My whole farm was pretty much FULL OF WATER from asking all my neighbors to water. And then my crops were done.. I went to collect them and the water was gone!! What's going on! I couldn't waste my coins and just let them wither so I went ahead and collected my crops anyway. Replanted. Then had my farm half full of water and it disappeared within an hour? Is there a time limit on it now?? Please fix because I really liked this game and have spent a long time on it. I didn't have any stars and I spent a very long time.. a couple hours.. going around watering other farms to get to four stars. And I feel horrible all the farms I've watered they may not have that water either! Some farms are full of water and have been the last 24 hours.. and mine disappears in a hour!! The last 2 or 3 days. Please fix. Also please make it a lot easier to get gems instead of purchasing them. Im not going to purchase anything with all the difficulties I've had so far, just to get a few gems that may dissappear too! Plus I think some of my XP and coins have been dissappearing too. For the many hours of playing and time I put into this , I don't want to get rid of the game.. but if its not fixed I will. Please help all of us! Esp when people pay to get a couple gems when the store is expensive and time consuming anyway. Thanks and I've been checking Every hour for updates.. hopefully the problem will be fixed soon! !!

Unregistered
01-31-11, 05:53 PM
My ID is Boerin6781 and people water me several times a day, but for some reason the waterdrops disappear a few hours after they've been watered. That means i'm getting no new XP's when planting flowers

The news feed tells me 5 people watered my farm, but there is not a single waterdrop on my farm. And this happends a few times a week.

What can i do? :(

The effort of my neighbors and friends are washed off! It is happening in city, restaurant too!!

Unregistered
01-31-11, 05:56 PM
Since I downloaded the Valentine Farm Story I can't keep my crops watered. Every time I open the game the water is gone from my crops. Is anyone else experiencing this and how can I fix it?

Unregistered
01-31-11, 06:17 PM
I've been working really hard to water, but keep losing the water (and related xp's) from my neighbors over and over again for the last three to four days. I suspect it's been happening since I got Farm Story Valentine, which I've now deleted, but it still keeps losing the water on my farm :(

Norm, please help. Another few days of this, and I might have to give this game up, since that is demotivating !!

Unregistered
01-31-11, 10:14 PM
All of my water drops have been disappearing too!!! What's wrong with these people??? They need to fix these issues!

Roki
01-31-11, 10:37 PM
Hi team Lava,
Please fix thus problem where the water droplets seem to be disappearing even all my neighbors have watered. My farm us usually always full and watered! I have really good neighbors and I hate to see their efforts go yo a waste. I have worked hard to reach level 60 and can't wait to get to level 61 just so I can plant eggplant. So I really need my XPs when the farm us watered! Please help!!! Thus is happening since I downloaded farm story-valentine version . The problem still exists even after I reverted back to the older version.
Thanks

Unregistered
02-01-11, 08:02 AM
This is not a free game. My husband and I have both spent time and money in this game. My field is large, and when it is full of crops. it takes a long time to get it filled. Only to wake up in the morning and have all the water gone.

We can not get our time back however, if this problem continues I will want my money back.

Hope

Unregistered
02-01-11, 03:44 PM
My water is disappearing daily, one minute it's there next time I check it's gone

Unregistered
02-01-11, 09:24 PM
My water is disappearing daily, one minute it's there next time I check it's gone

My water drops disappeared too ! Yesterday it showed half of my farm got watered, today when I check again, only 5 drops left! What happened? I'm level 55.

And btw, I start to like TradeNation game more and more. They listen to their customer suggestions, if the suggestion gets good voting number, next release they will add those features, only two months, two update already, adding levels, make decoration meaning for, add lake etc.