PDA

View Full Version : Warning for storing tables/racks with clothes on them

astercrow2
11-05-14, 12:33 PM
I've been playing Fashion Story for years and I've always wished there was a simple prompt that asked, "This Table(Rack) has clothes(items) on it! Are you sure you want to clear, then store it?"

It's not obvious to a new player, and since you can't see any clothing or tabled items while you're in edit mode, it's easy to make a mistake and store something with orders on it unintentionally.

Accidentally storing a rack with thousands of coins worth of invested orders (not to mention all the hours invested) can be a severe blow, especially for low to mid-level players.

My thoughts are that, a single, simple prompt with a "yes/no" button reply could save a lot of time and frustration for all players.

Hopefully this suggestion will be considered by the Fashion Story Team.

Thank you!
*Aster

sally_brown
11-06-14, 07:52 AM
A simple yes/no, and/or make it so that you can see the clothes while you are in design mode.

athenageez
11-28-14, 10:47 PM
I wish ALL the Story games had this feature. It has happened to me in FS and BS, major "Doh!" moments. Honestly if it had this for selling items too that would be nice, because I've accidentally hit Sell instead of Store more times than I'd like to think about.

snoflayke
12-20-14, 05:41 PM
I agree! Confirmation before storing would be a nice feature.

theotherjennifer
01-31-15, 12:47 AM
Or at least a glaring red aura when you pick up a full counter or rack.