NorthWoodsKingdom
11-05-14, 11:26 AM
Sooooooo...has TL officially stopped doing the monthly sneak peeks?? :(

Liloze
11-05-14, 12:41 PM
Seems like it :(

claupu
11-05-14, 02:42 PM
I'd love to have them again. It's so much fun guessing and reading about other people's guesses.

kudukuda
11-06-14, 11:01 AM
I thunk TL has officially stopped communicating with us throught the forums. In the past glimmergate and aggwynne kept saying they did so voluntarily. I think buttercup replaced aggwynne and glimmergate is overworked (prolly underp paid too).
Anyhow, buttercup usually posts a minute after update goes live. So i'm guessing no more sneak peaks...

zenobia42
11-06-14, 01:38 PM
Aw, one of the best things about this game / forum was how communicative and responsive they were. I miss that. I feel unloved now. :(

Liloze
11-06-14, 01:46 PM
Aw, one of the best things about this game / forum was how communicative and responsive they were. I miss that. I feel unloved now. :(

Oh I was just saying, in another thread, am having Abandonment Issues because of Agwynn and Glimmergate silence, for a while now :(

zoeee87
11-06-14, 02:31 PM
What a bummer....

otgland
11-07-14, 04:46 PM
I miss those sneak peaks too! It was fun trying to figure out what I needed to start stocking up on! And then once the update came - "how did I miss that!"

danzplace
11-08-14, 04:20 AM
Did anyone else notice that Stormie's kingdom layout has changed? Pretty significantly too. Perhaps there are new team members on board...

Regardless, hearing news was fun. But with 3 holidays close together here in the States they are probably just busy "cooking" up some surprises for us...;)

QueenCarolyn
11-09-14, 10:49 PM
Well, I hope they give us some better uses for the transformation potions. I have been making them just in case.