PDA

View Full Version : arboar problems

dumbpluff
11-05-14, 10:18 AM
i just went to hatch my arboar this morning and it disappeared.

ten to one, i probably just hit the wrong button and sold it instead of keeping it, and i'll absolutely destroy myself if i did, but is there any way to get it back? i won it in the tournament and i don't want to lose it because of a stupid mistake or a glitch.

i don't want to sound like a stupid whiny kid, even though i likely already have, but the idea of having to wait to spend $15 for something i already had legitimately won freely because of an error or something is so bogus that i can't even stand it. there's not even a guarantee that the arboar will be bundled with something, anyway. and unlike the last glitch i had, i don't think this problem is going to resolve itself with tinkering.

i'll quit my blathering now. thanks for your time. orz

EDIT: i finally got a reply from someone at support. they gave me another arboar egg, and he'll be staying in there until these halloween animals cycle out/i hatch them. i'm frankly a little scared to try again in case i mess it up lol. but it has been solved and the piggy is no longer poofed. thank you both!

kooky panda
11-05-14, 11:48 AM
Try restarting your game or device, then check your storage.
If he is still missing , send an email to support@teamlava.com . An support agent will be able to check your game to find out what happened.

[S8] Regina
11-05-14, 12:11 PM
i just went to hatch my arboar this morning and it disappeared.

ten to one, i probably just hit the wrong button and sold it instead of keeping it, and i'll absolutely destroy myself if i did, but is there any way to get it back? i won it in the tournament and i don't want to lose it because of a stupid mistake or a glitch.

i don't want to sound like a stupid whiny kid, even though i likely already have, but the idea of having to wait to spend $15 for something i already had legitimately won freely because of an error or something is so bogus that i can't even stand it. there's not even a guarantee that the arboar will be bundled with something, anyway. and unlike the last glitch i had, i don't think this problem is going to resolve itself with tinkering.

i'll quit my blathering now. thanks for your time. orz

Sorry about that! If you submitted a ticket to support, an agent will assist you as soon as possible. Thank you!