PDA

View Full Version : Expanding to the south west corner where the crown is?

kmyfarmer
11-05-14, 08:36 AM
Anyone has any idea or heard anything about expanding to the area where there is a crown? South west corner of the kingdom? It seems that it is taking so long to get to that area.

Any hint for us developers? A sneak peak maybe? I for sure would love that! Lol

PurpleScorpion76
11-05-14, 10:41 AM
We know nothing about it. Well not even a hint has been mentioned about it. Just posts similar to yours asking about when well get there.

55lee55
11-05-14, 12:56 PM
Just my opinion, but I think that when we expand to that area it will mark the end of Castle Story, and that it will go out with a spectacular ending. This is why I am in no hurry to go there. It is the focus of countless speculations, and that make it fun just the way it is. This is of course, only my personal speculation.

meme1098
11-05-14, 01:30 PM
As I've posted before, we're so close to the coastline there towards the west, I want to see a quest to build a port and ships to do adventures to lands across the seas. The perfect place is the small cove there. :o
It's just 1 expansion plot to get there from where the glimmer gate was. Please, please, TL.

danzplace
11-05-14, 04:37 PM
I love this idea!

wheatsy
11-05-14, 05:00 PM
As I've posted before, we're so close to the coastline there towards the west, I want to see a quest to build a port and ships to do adventures to lands across the seas. The perfect place is the small cove there. :o
It's just 1 expansion plot to get there from where the glimmer gate was. Please, please, TL.

Me too! Would love to have another area where like village people live