PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to have a thanksgiving world event?

2554HP
11-04-14, 11:07 PM
I've thinking about DS and how Fantasy forest story has been getting similar things like world events. So are we going to have a Fantasy Forest Story Thanksgiving?

SANDSCApe
11-05-14, 02:55 AM
I've honking about DS and how Fantasy forest story has been getting similar things like world events. So are we going to have a Fantasy Forest Story Thanksgiving?

Quite possible, but hopefully they go back to the pattern of a monthly 2-week event. If they've decided to shift to 3-week events, they may offer them every two months instead of every month. In that case, we may not see another until December -- a Christmas/New-Year celebration perhaps.

kita_drisk
11-05-14, 09:59 AM
I'm hoping for a break until December preferably. But only because I'm busy moving at the end of this month and don't need this game distracting me from real life obligations

dumbpluff
11-05-14, 10:26 AM
i would imagine that they wouldn't. not only is it extremely close to the last event, but thanksgiving at this time of year is only celebrated by the united states. it isn't multi-regional, so if they decided to go that route, players in any other area would be involved for something that didn't really have anything to do with them. it's more likely that they'll put out a christmas one and then possibly one for easter.

kooky panda
11-05-14, 11:46 AM
We will not know until its here! Personally I hope before we get the next event, that more features are added to the game, so we will have more ways of getting pumpkins or whatever the main item to collect will be. I got a little stressed over this last event! LOL

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab55/NinaGoth/Tumblr/Tagged/tumblr_lhi4z14KDW1qa2r7d.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/NinaGoth/media/Tumblr/Tagged/tumblr_lhi4z14KDW1qa2r7d.gif.html)

my607
11-05-14, 12:50 PM
I hope not at least after holidays and it's hard to find pumpkins since there's one tree nest. You have to check in often

SANDSCApe
11-17-14, 02:01 PM
Well, juuuuuust in case, before I go to bed tonight, I'm planting all 20-hour crops. Tomorrow is when we would ordinarily see the November World Event if they were sticking to the regular schedule of 14-day events. So...

zenobia42
11-17-14, 02:34 PM
Well, juuuuuust in case, before I go to bed tonight, I'm planting all 20-hour crops. Tomorrow is when we would ordinarily see the November World Event if they were sticking to the regular schedule of 14-day events. So...

Great plan!!!

ETA: Am I the only one unable to leave this thread until I've watched KP's gif play at least a dozen times each time? lol

Hawksmoor
11-17-14, 02:39 PM
Great plan!!!

ETA: Am I the only one unable to leave this thread until I've watched KP's gif play at least a dozen times each time? lol

Lmao, I keep doing the same thing!