PDA

View Full Version : Problems with continuously being kicked out of Dragon Story

Saphira776
11-04-14, 06:54 PM
Has anyone else had problems not being able to stay logged into DS? I get kicked out every couple of minutes or it states that it is not responding and goes back to my home screen. Just wondering if anyone else had this same problem?

awsumum
11-04-14, 11:43 PM
Has anyone else had problems not being able to stay logged into DS? I get kicked out every couple of minutes or it states that it is not responding and goes back to my home screen. Just wondering if anyone else had this same problem?

Me too! :( I get kicked out every few minutes, and it's hard trying to play game this way. It's especially frustrating (and anger inducing) when I get kicked out of game halfway thru a mining mini-game :( I lose out on land sections and my mining turn is lost too. I keep updating game when updates available in App Store, but nothing seems to fix it :(

angela3737
11-05-14, 07:04 AM
Been happening alot recently to me ...level 126&127 ish on my 2 accounts .1st gen iPad can't even play anymore on it ..my 4th generation itouch I use to able to play with little crashing ( mining has always been an issue where it will crash every few mining times ).. I no longer visit neighbors for that reason ..it now even crashes when I collect money...place a hatched egg..etc.new update out but afriad to update in case it gets worse ...waiting for comments if improve or not

Anaboe
11-05-14, 12:30 PM
I've noticed that when I connect to the internet through another source (for example, some open wifi-network from a random shop), I don't get disconnected that often. Furthermore: when I get back home, my game is stablalized for a few weeks, after which I experience the same. Dunno if it's coincidence, or related, it's just what has come to my eye.

JustKay
11-05-14, 04:57 PM
I had this problem and I thought it was related to the event. I was dropping out trying to do just about anything except collecting coins (ie. Mining, Tournaments, even Healing Spa). I am no longer getting the problem but I took some drastic actions... I'm did the following actions to try to fix it (in the order below).

- Stored all my decorations except a few on one island.
- Cleared away many of the plants and stones from my island. I still have some for "decoration" but not as many as before.
- Reoriented all my habitats to one direction so that each type only had one sprite in memory.
- Deleted any duplicate dragons I could spare (except a few very cute babies).
- Finally, in desperation, I sold of all epic Common dragons that I have. This seemed to push the game back into playability. Now my album says I have less than 200 dragons. Performance is still slow but now it's playable. Now I'm in a race to get the Magma dragon which I had no chance at before with the crashes.

Anaboe
11-06-14, 03:39 PM
That's the saddest thing: I really don't know how many bombs and magma-pieces I lost because it crashed right after I entered the mine, of after I closed the mine. It's saddening, for I dare not craft a second one... I really wanted the big black gem, for it's my last Black-craftable.

hyldenj
11-06-14, 05:51 PM
I'm having that problem too. I can't seem to hit more than one or two things before the game shuts down. I've tried sending reports but it doesn't help. Is it my phone or something else? HELP!!! By the way, I'm trying to get past Level 7.

stashlova
11-07-14, 06:52 AM
Thought this was only an Android issue but I guess not. TL was no help. Said they tested the game in their lab on the same model phone and it works so the problem is with something else I have installed. I told them I haven't installed anything new and that this problem just started out of nowhere. No response

Id estimate 10 to 15 a day. Thats how you know you really love this game if you just deal with it with no resolution. Winter version didn't fix anything for me but im still here!

Anaboe
11-07-14, 02:08 PM
For all encountering this problem: try rebooting your modem and router. I swear it helps :) And if not, nothing is lost, right?

stashlova
11-07-14, 02:25 PM
Would make sense if it didn't force close everywhere i take my phone lol. Will try for poops and giggles tho.

808hi5
11-21-14, 09:11 AM
I've had this problem for couple years, so frustrating. I've written to TL, no luck, so I did my own thinking and thought that if there is alot of graphics and movement it will slow game down, also I have expanded to the maximum, I removed mostly all decorations and my game improved. I can stay on longer and able to breed dragons again. You may want to try this if you don't mind losing money. Good luck. BTW I play on an android tablet.

awsumum
11-21-14, 12:35 PM
For all encountering this problem: try rebooting your modem and router. I swear it helps :) And if not, nothing is lost, right?

I've tried this, but doesn't seem to fix problem :(

Thankyou for suggestion tho, :)