PDA

View Full Version : I'm having trouble breeding a Meteor dragon on my Arctic Isle

meganhundley
11-04-14, 05:55 PM
I have bred an Ice Age Dragon and have gone to my Artic Isles but when I attempt to breed a Meteor Dragon I get nothing but Ice Age fails. I have used Ice Age and Firestorm cause that's what I read that I was supposed to use but I can't get a Meteor to save my butt. I've tried Ice Age with just a regular Fire Dragon, I've even tried Mirage but all I get are more Ice Age dragons. It's really discouraging. Does anyone have any suggestions?

PernReloaded
11-04-14, 06:34 PM
The first question is whether you're on Android or iOS, since it's only available on the iOS.

If you are, then it's really rare, and can be bred with firestorm and any ice age dragon, diamond or any diamond hybrid with ice age dragon, and between two ice age type dragons.

You might need to wait for a lucky streak of other rare/super rares to want to try again :/

meganhundley
11-05-14, 02:17 PM
I finally got 1, thank goodness! I was beginning to think something was wrong with my game. Now I'm trying for the 1 where you breed Ice Age and Meteor together, I think this 1 will take a bit longer, lol. Thank you for replying and for the advice. I just need to be a bit more patient and keep trying, I never have been a very patient person.:rolleyes: