PDA

View Full Version : Food mastering question

babyblueblaze
11-04-14, 04:05 PM
This might be a REALLY stupid question but is there a way to tell after you've mastered a recipe other than the meter bar. Sometimes, it's hard to tell if the bar is really close or totally done and I don't remember getting the pop up for one but the bar really does look full...I've tried making a few more and no pop up so I'm thinking I just clicked through the pop up without thinking about it. I feel like there must be another more obvious way to tell that I'm just missing.

Feeling a little dumb over here...

LavaRain8
11-04-14, 04:13 PM
No, that's the only way unfortunately, is to see the popup. However, I'm fairly certain that I mastered a few ones (typically the shorter 1-2 hr recipes) and didn't get the final popup/reward for the final level. But I emailed TL support and they seemed to correct the ones that I could recall, didn't remember all of them. Best thing to do is to just keep track of the ones that are super close mastering and take note of your gem count and take it a bit slower to make sure you get the popup for it. Otherwise, I guess it can be researched and hopefully corrected for you later. I do wish there was a star, check mark, different colored meter, etc. to let you know though, because that almost full bar is kind of hard to tell since the mastered ones still look as if there's a little space there that needs progressing. :/

babyblueblaze
11-04-14, 04:26 PM
Well darn! Thanks for the answer. I guess that's something for the suggestion thread. :)

mommyandsonny
04-30-15, 02:12 AM
Hi! Did not want to open a new thread so I used this old one. I have two questions.
1. How will I know if I have mastered a recipe? I mean I have been completing 3 levels but the 4 th level I am unable to make out if I have mastered or not.
2. How will I know how many more recipes must be served before I can master, there are no indications. I think it would be helpful to all if v had such info or indicators to let us know how many more servings and also if the recipe has been mastered or not. With so many recipes it's difficult to keep track of them.��