PDA

View Full Version : Jack o'Lantern drops

Anaboe
11-04-14, 11:39 AM
I noticed that I still can collect the Jack o'Lantern I bought for 130 gems, but it only drops 1 XP a time. Has anyone got other drops?

zenobia42
11-04-14, 12:04 PM
Just the 1 XP here as well.

I am hoping (it's a pipe dream really, I know) that they left if as a "building" that we can collect from because a quest will come along that you can help Lila & Azalea upgrade / transform it into some sort of faerie pumpkin that drops bonbons & teacakes & other faerie necessities. :)

beachinhawaii
11-04-14, 01:15 PM
Just the 1 XP here as well.

I am hoping (it's a pipe dream really, I know) that they left if as a "building" that we can collect from because a quest will come along that you can help Lila & Azalea upgrade / transform it into some sort of faerie pumpkin that drops bonbons & teacakes & other faerie necessities. :)

Or maybe it can be turned into a magical carriage?!?��

SpiritWind00
11-04-14, 02:02 PM
A magical carriage, now that would be good! Yes, it would appear that the lantern only drops XP.

Discussions about Halloween need to be made in the existing thread.

***Please don't create new threads about existing topics. I read everything, your question won't be missed*** :) thanks!

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?74129-Castle-Update-10-16-Halloween-Event!