PDA

View Full Version : Steelflare Dragon- 11-4-14 (IOS) Crafting LIMITED

Pages : 1 [2] 3

mbyte68
11-17-14, 02:13 PM
firemane 8 is a JOKE

mbyte68
11-17-14, 02:34 PM
firemane 8 is a JOKE and OMG games jst ripped me off gold it jumpped nxt i know **** corel and magic finished breeding kinda a waste as both next are allready full :/ was gonna spend money on gold as well in morning but pffft to that now i think , CONFIRM spend on GOLD be nice maybe for when it jumps maybe

amerirish
11-17-14, 02:43 PM
That really stinks mbyte68 :( So sorry that happened to you. I totally agree that they need to do something about the accidental gold usage problems.

LonePudding
11-17-14, 03:11 PM
I've now got angel 11& all suggested dragons are in the spa line:(
I have 30 crests, be honest, it's it worth it to try for the steel flare?

azucita
11-17-14, 03:25 PM
Come ON. Since the tourney, which I had to buy my way out of, I've had 3 battles: Infinity 13, Snowflake 13, and now Quetzal 13. I DON'T HAVE A DIAMOND DRAGON!! This tournament was ridiculously hard, and now THIS? I am so not happy. :mad:

oh ghostie :( can you believe im still stuck in Barbarian....havent advanced a single battle since the end of the tournament....this is crazy, my spa line keep getting longer rather than shorter.... :(

mbyte68
11-17-14, 04:04 PM
Firemane 8 beat by Storm 6 Mm

meilinglew
11-17-14, 04:15 PM
42 crests so far. its Been ridiculously difficult! MY casualty list was already long from the tournament and its growing even longer ���� I just don't see how I can achieve 99 parts to craft this dragon.

mbyte68
11-17-14, 04:19 PM
was kinda lucky i had nearly 60 by start of tourny and now got 72 of them gonna be my 1st craftable i think still not even got lotus 1 done still 1 purple gem off on that and no dragons i wanna part with lol :D

mbyte68
11-17-14, 04:30 PM
42 crests so far. its Been ridiculously difficult! MY casualty list was already long from the tournament and its growing even longer ���� I just don't see how I can achieve 99 parts to craft this dragon.

dont we usually have 4 weeks from the date chin up think positive u may get easy 5 or 6 nxt battles :)

azucita
11-17-14, 05:02 PM
Barbarian 14 finally fell to Fire Epic

kklben
11-17-14, 07:49 PM
Come ON. Since the tourney, which I had to buy my way out of, I've had 3 battles: Infinity 13, Snowflake 13, and now Quetzal 13. I DON'T HAVE A DIAMOND DRAGON!! This tournament was ridiculously hard, and now THIS? I am so not happy. :mad:

I'm stuck on snowflake 14 right now :(. What did you use?

clarity625
11-17-14, 07:56 PM
If it was me, I'd use Epic Guardian and win. (My guardian seems to **** everything in it's path today) Good luck, kk!

mbyte68
11-17-14, 09:39 PM
OMG my 1st encounter with a double rainbow lvl 9 close call but Honeybee 6 mbb won me the day Wooooo 77 crest may get my habitat nows ready as i have the coin ready to buy it lol :D gl all the rest battling to craft this dragon

renbuxing
11-18-14, 12:57 AM

My landworm took snowflake off before, mmm

meilinglew
11-18-14, 01:16 AM
Ugh. Stuck at chess(14)... My epic berserker, marshmallow, night were thrashed.. Any helpful tips? I just managed to get 3 crests the entire day.

kittymur
11-18-14, 04:00 AM
After tournament finished I have got 3 14 level champions and 13 level Cyber. Takes 5-6 tries to beat them. And my line in spa only growing, not reducing after tournament. Totally unhappy with between tournament battles.

trauma46
11-18-14, 04:31 AM

hi kklben :) I have had luck with both aether and champs against snowflake but I did have a tough one the last time I took him on .. hope you get through .. I was stuck on Quartz 14 all day yesterday :(

azucita
11-18-14, 05:11 AM
Im battling scirpion 14 right now and lost two battles already. I think the dragons are being fed popeyes spinach .... (Sigh)

trauma46
11-18-14, 05:28 AM
Im battling scirpion 14 right now and lost two battles already. I think the dragons are being fed popeyes spinach .... (Sigh)

yes I know how you feel ... I keep losing battles which technically have a very high rate of winning :(
I have got scorpion down with Lightning and Easter egg before .. good luck sweetie :)

mbyte68
11-18-14, 06:11 AM
having problems with a level 9 kite grrr my diamond 9 got butt kicked heal and try again i suppose looked at list of gd ones to use i aint got none of em :/ but on the plus side i boosted a breeding said 5hrs i was dreading another Love so rushed it through got me a Kitsune *happy dance* may buy some gold todays i think only 120 maybe nxt 1 up from that kinda makes up for rushing a corel through from start by the mistaken gold spend , TL we need a confirm button :D maybe for nxt update lol

azucita
11-18-14, 09:35 AM
yes I know how you feel ... I keep losing battles which technically have a very high rate of winning :(
I have got scorpion down with Lightning and Easter egg before .. good luck sweetie :)

thanks trauma, lightnign and cherry blossom were sent to the spa, but finally got him down with Berserker , i got Deep after that and also fell to Berserker in the third try.

rummie55
11-18-14, 10:29 AM
Please what can I use for mercury level 13? Thanks

kklben
11-18-14, 10:37 AM
Please
If it was me, I'd use Epic Guardian and win. (My guardian seems to **** everything in it's path today) Good luck, kk!

My landworm took snowflake off before, mmm

hi kklben :) I have had luck with both aether and champs against snowflake but I did have a
tough one the last time I took him on .. hope you get through .. I was stuck on Quartz 14 all day yesterday :(

Thanks everyone :). I managed to get snowflake down with guardian finally - had to wait for it to heal. I am now stuck on fates of all things. I do think the dragons are not falling as easily as they used to. I sure hope we have lots of time left as I have only managed 50 crests so far!

amerirish
11-18-14, 11:34 AM
I've lost 5 battles, using all Champs, against Diamond Prism 11 :mad:

renbuxing
11-18-14, 11:45 AM

Did you try celestial or Blue/purple dragons?

amerirish
11-18-14, 11:46 AM
Did you try celestial or Blue/purple dragons?

Not yet, but I will now. Thanks for the advice :)

ETA: Celestial 9 let me down :(

renbuxing
11-18-14, 11:59 AM
Not yet, but I will now. Thanks for the advice :)

ETA: Celestial 9 let me down :(

I'm sorry about that :( Stupid Life 10 took all my epic Honeybee Athletic Berserker Barbarian down :mad:

rummie55
11-18-14, 12:11 PM
Anyone pls what can I use to beat mercury 13?

amerirish
11-18-14, 12:20 PM
I'm sorry about that :( Stupid Life 10 took all my epic Honeybee Athletic Berserker Barbarian down :mad:

Thanks :) For Life 10 do you have any of these Epics: Fireworks, Mirage, Sparkler or Tarot? They all have an 80% win rate. Good luck!!

Anyone pls what can I use to beat mercury 13?

Uggh, I hate that guy :( The best non-diamond dragons to use are Epic Arcane, Double Rainbow, Dreamcatcher, Headless, Lightspeed, Marshmallow, Morning Glory, Mother, Shooting Star, Stardust, Trick or Treat, Tricorn, Triple Rainbow or Venetian. Good luck!

trauma46
11-18-14, 12:26 PM

Ameirish has already givne you a list - mine is : passion /air / hera / stardust / shooting star, magic, peacock, metal, rising sun, FLUFFLES, easter egg - this is based on what people have used in tournaments - good luck !!

*hug* i know the feeling .. the non diamonds for Diamond prisms are : brazil, USA , water, lightning, celestial, champs - if champs arent working I would try one of hte others ... good luck !

I would try Mirage if you have them .. or Tarot as they share the same colours !

trauma46
11-18-14, 12:27 PM
how is everyone doing :) I was convinced we were going to have a world event today ... never mind .. at least I can breathe a little.

kklben : at least you have 50 .. I am only just up to 49 now .. D1 and D2 are way behind so am working on their accounts whilst they are at school ! 3 lots of tournaments is not fun :D

amerirish
11-18-14, 01:03 PM
*hug* i know the feeling .. the non diamonds for Diamond prisms are : brazil, USA , water, lightning, celestial, champs - if champs arent working I would try one of hte others ... good luck !

Aww, *hug* back to you and thanks for the suggestions. Always good to have options, but he finally did get bested by my lovely new Berserker 10 :)

amerirish
11-18-14, 01:04 PM
how is everyone doing :) I was convinced we were going to have a world event today ... never mind .. at least I can breathe a little.

Aw man, if we had a World Event today I would've cried :( Too many dragons in the spa line and it's really hard collecting the last few crests.

azucita
11-18-14, 01:11 PM

surprisingly i've beaten mercury with genie (yellow/purple)

Please

hanks everyone :). I managed to get snowflake down with guardian finally - had to wait for it to heal. I am now stuck on fates of all things. I do think the dragons are not falling as easily as they used to. I sure hope we have lots of time left as I have only managed 50 crests so far!

Ive used parakeet against fates in the past.....good luck!

water has usually worked for me against diamond prism, sometimes healing and re healing but working in the end, is my go-to dragon for diamond prism ...

Aww, *hug* back to you and thanks for the suggestions. Always good to have options, but he finally did get bested by my lovely new Berserker 10 :)
oh yayy!

i am up to 51 crests just now.... about 50% of the goal.....seems so far away :)

trauma i need to start makign the list of potential oponnents like you do. i just have the list of my wins but i need what you got, will start writing that down :)

trauma46
11-18-14, 01:20 PM
surprisingly i've beaten mercury with genie (yellow/purple)
i am up to 51 crests just now.... about 50% of the goal.....seems so far away :)

trauma i need to start making the list of potential opponents like you do. i just have the list of my wins but i need what you got, will start writing that down :)

thanks azucita I will add genie to the list .. re opponents .. I am a little bit sad as I write down every single battle, I have a 28 page document so far :D But it does help me when I can see what I have used in the past !!!

Congrats on the crests :) I think I may have just reached 50 today .. sigh still ages away though :(

kklben
11-18-14, 01:29 PM

kklben : at least you have 50 .. I am only just up to 49 now .. D1 and D2 are way behind so am working on their accounts whilst they are at school ! 3 lots of tournaments is not fun :D
Sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat :). We will all be crafting at the same time! I finally got fates down with guardian fresh out of the spa.

renbuxing
11-18-14, 01:40 PM
Thanks :) For Life 10 do you have any of these Epics: Fireworks, Mirage, Sparkler or Tarot? They all have an 80% win rate. Good luck!!

I would try Mirage if you have them .. or Tarot as they share the same colours !

Thank you so much, my baby Mirage did my job :)

belbar22
11-18-14, 01:49 PM

Just got him with dark angel

amerirish
11-18-14, 02:10 PM
Just beat Snowman 14 with Epic Acrobat (she's such a good little warrior!) - Man, I really want to breed a Snowman but have so far been spectacularly unsuccessful :(

ghostiemom
11-18-14, 02:20 PM
Just beat Snowman 14 with Epic Acrobat (she's such a good little warrior!) - Man, I really want to breed a Snowman but have so far been spectacularly unsuccessful :(

Hi! I made my dd a snowman after trying fire and forest over and over. I think the 5th try was 21 hours. I have 21 hours in the den now, but most likely poison. I have better breeding luck on my kids' accounts than my own!

I have 89 crests, somehow. At the beginning I kicked butt for 2 days with easy battles. Just got lucky there. I'm having much tougher opponents now, but they seem to go down after 2-3 tries at most. My new berserker seems pretty unpredictable. He's lost some he shouldn't have. I think he needs more practice. :)

amerirish
11-18-14, 02:25 PM
Thanks ghostie; the problem I have right now is that I'm trying for a Scorpio before it leaves. Not that I have much confidence that I'll get one :(

LOL at Berserker needing practice - it would be really cool if we had a training center to make them stronger against all the bullies we face in the arena (I'm looking at you HELLios!)

trauma46
11-18-14, 02:36 PM
Sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat :). We will all be crafting at the same time! I finally got fates down with guardian fresh out of the spa.
great at least you got him :)

Thank you so much, my baby Mirage did my job :)

awesome :)

ick I hate the 14 ones .. they are tough .. Yes my acrobat is awesome in arena too !
All I want is a divine really .. I must have bred about 40-50 different dragons .. using different combinations .. nothing even close ;( A couple of time I have had 8 hours and its turned out to be fuzzy .. I just dont have luck with breeding :(

Hi! I made my dd a snowman after trying fire and forest over and over. I think the 5th try was 21 hours. I have 21 hours in the den now, but most likely poison. I have better breeding luck on my kids' accounts than my own!

I have 89 crests, somehow. At the beginning I kicked butt for 2 days with easy battles. Just got lucky there. I'm having much tougher opponents now, but they seem to go down after 2-3 tries at most. My new berserker seems pretty unpredictable. He's lost some he shouldn't have. I think he needs more practice. :)

awesome go ghostie :)
Yes I feel like that with my bronzetalon .. one of the THE MOST USELESS dragons in the arena. He is always my last choice .. Angelfire and Guardian are way better !

trauma46
11-18-14, 02:38 PM
Thanks ghostie; the problem I have right now is that I'm trying for a Scorpio before it leaves. Not that I have much confidence that I'll get one :(

LOL at Berserker needing practice - it would be really cool if we had a training center to make them stronger against all the bullies we face in the arena (I'm looking at you HELLios!)
lol dont look at my D1 then .. she is desperate for an astromancer and has bred 2 scorpios and a gemini ! No astromancer though :D

lol yes HELLios he definitely is .. although there are others I also quake at ... Dionysus being one .. I loathe getting that one in the arena.

ghostiemom
11-18-14, 02:40 PM
All I want is a divine really .. I must have bred about 40-50 different dragons .. using different combinations .. nothing even close ;( A couple of time I have had 8 hours and its turned out to be fuzzy .. I just dont have luck with breeding :(

Trauma divine is what I've been trying for, too! Not an easy combo to breed, though. :(

trauma46
11-18-14, 02:43 PM
Trauma divine is what I've been trying for, too! Not an easy combo to breed, though. :(

Yup .. i get poison, poison, ... and yet another poison ... and possibly yet more poisons !
And annoying 21 hour fails .. at least when I was trying for an angel most of the fails were 5 !!

renbuxing
11-18-14, 03:45 PM
My epic Steelflare has defeated Red Queen 12 in his first battle:)
I have 27 crests now, try to get the second Steelflare :rolleyes:

LonePudding
11-18-14, 03:48 PM
Fire 1 bashed up Iris 12! Whoopee!!

rummie55
11-18-14, 04:00 PM
@ trauma Thanks trauma. I have used air and metal no luck will try peacock and then trick or treat others I don't have.

@belbar22 I don't have darkangel:mad:

azucita
11-18-14, 04:08 PM
i SO cannot defeat Hades 13 now.....argh

mbyte68
11-18-14, 04:15 PM

got snowman 1st time with landworm and life on my android acc they both was 4 and 4 . my ios acc tried like 10times in last few days all fails . need another combo i think . on the plus side near done on crafting shields , need a fast money method lol need to clear them 800k trees for new fairytale and night habitat :)

rummie55
11-18-14, 04:26 PM
For snowman Try virtue and forest I used it on my android and ios.

renbuxing
11-18-14, 04:29 PM
got snowman 1st time with landworm and life on my android acc they both was 4 and 4 on my ios acc tried like 10times in last few days all fails GRR need another combo i think for me lol on the plus side near done on crafting shields need a fast money method lol need sace for new fairytale and another night habitat :)

I'm sorry but could you please put some . or , in your structure? For a sentence long 4 rolls without any . or ,, it is challenged for me to read and understand as I am learning English now :)

mbyte68
11-18-14, 04:40 PM
thanks for pointing that out gone back and edited it . one of them days lol :D

ghostiemom
11-18-14, 05:06 PM

My son's account is stuck on that one too.

Lipand5kids
11-18-14, 07:18 PM
Yup .. i get poison, poison, ... and yet another poison ... and possibly yet more poisons !
And annoying 21 hour fails .. at least when I was trying for an angel most of the fails were 5 !!

I understand I tried for Archangel and all I got was Winter and you can't even trade them either. I just need one more white gem and I can finally get the big white gem and then craft the Pearl dragon. Good luck!

ghostiemom
11-18-14, 08:31 PM
I understand I tried for Archangel and all I got was Winter and you can't even trade them either. I just need one more white gem and I can finally get the big white gem and then craft the Pearl dragon. Good luck!

:confused: I'm pretty sure I've traded winter before?

cocauina
11-18-14, 09:04 PM

:confused: I'm pretty sure I've traded winter before?

Yes, you're right ghostiemom, the Winter can be trade, but Lipan5Kids since he is common, he can give a small sapphire or a small pearl.

PernReloaded
11-18-14, 10:05 PM
Stuck on Peacock 14 >.> I have a Dawntree, it was taken out first try.

But at least I'm in the 60+ crest section now.

trauma46
11-19-14, 03:15 AM

I have got Hades down with Atlantis, ancient or landworm quite regularly - good luck :)

Awesome well done - Landworm or parakeet have worked fror me in the past .. or you could try similar colour options like Forestfire and snowman

On another note - yay I got ANOTHER charm ... sigh .. but my D2 got a snowman when she was trying for a diamond hybrid using diamond and dino :)

ghostiemom
11-19-14, 06:36 AM
I have got Hades down with Atlantis, ancient or landworm quite regularly - good luck :)

Awesome well done - Landworm or parakeet have worked fror me in the past .. or you could try similar colour options like Forestfire and snowman

On another note - yay I got ANOTHER charm ... sigh .. but my D2 got a snowman when she was trying for a diamond hybrid using diamond and dino :)

Oh! Yay for D2!!

Ugh. I woke up to Unicorn 14 on my account and Paladin 13 on son's. Seriously!??!!?

amerirish
11-19-14, 06:43 AM
Good morning everyone! Hope you're all collecting tons of crests! And thanks for all of the Snowman suggestions! I really appreciate the advice :)

Woke up this morning to a very nasty opponent - Crusader 14 :mad: I only need like 5 or 6 more crests so any help on this big meanie would be much appreciated!

roguebee
11-19-14, 06:46 AM
I'm glad there seems to be a Juniors Circuit in the Arena. I've been getting opponents more on par with what I have, not what I have been reading about. Can't complain as it has allowed me to collect 73 crests so far. I might have that first champion for when the next tournament rolls around.

amerirish
11-19-14, 07:29 AM
Woot woot!! Tanuki 10 beat the stuffing out of Crusader 14! (mB) :D

ghostiemom
11-19-14, 09:08 AM
Woot woot!! Tanuki 10 beat the stuffing out of Crusader 14! (mB) :D

Whew! Great!

I'm stuck on both accounts: Unicorn 14 and Paladin 13. :eek:

PernReloaded
11-19-14, 09:09 AM
)
I dont have Landworm or Parakeet, but I tried Cactus, Wildflower, Wild, Forest, Fire, and Dawntree (some of these multiple times) and they all failed. I ultimated this one this morning, because it was getting ridiculous.

amerirish
11-19-14, 09:34 AM
Whew! Great!

Do you have any Epic Champs to try against Unicorn? For Paladin; Epic Soccer, Passion or Pyramid are the next best things if you don't have any Diamonds.

amerirish
11-19-14, 09:37 AM

If you're still stuck on Peacock, try any of these Epics (if you have them) Black Rose, Black Swan, Devil, Dionysus, Double Rainbow, Falling Leaf, Forestfire, Jade, Jester, Kitsune, Lacewing, Landworm, Libra, Mech, Morning Glory, Naga, Parakeet, Pisces, Reindeer, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Spring, Triple Rainbow, Troll, Virgo, Wildflower, Witch or Zombie. They all have a 45% chance. Good luck! :)

kklben
11-19-14, 09:42 AM
Of all things, a level 13 fruitful is taking out all my dragons - just when I was starting to reduce my spa line! My champions aren't even coming close :(

PernReloaded
11-19-14, 09:59 AM
If you're still stuck on Peacock, try any of these Epics (if you have them) Black Rose, Black Swan, Devil, Dionysus, Double Rainbow, Falling Leaf, Forestfire, Jade, Jester, Kitsune, Lacewing, Landworm, Libra, Mech, Morning Glory, Naga, Parakeet, Pisces, Reindeer, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Spring, Triple Rainbow, Troll, Virgo, Wildflower, Witch or Zombie. They all have a 45% chance. Good luck! :)
I appreciate the list - but I only had Wildflower, Zombie, and Witch for these percentage wins (I did look on the battle calc), and even with them not at Epic they were still KO'd hard.

I battled with various colors and combos in the red/green/yellow range and all of them were taken out. I'd reached my tenth battle and I was done - my dragons haven't finished healing from the tournament and now I have an even longer line for the spa!

amerirish
11-19-14, 11:02 AM
Of all things, a level 13 fruitful is taking out all my dragons - just when I was starting to reduce my spa line! My champions aren't even coming close :(

I appreciate the list - but I only had Wildflower, Zombie, and Witch for these percentage wins (I did look on the battle calc), and even with them not at Epic they were still KO'd hard.

I battled with various colors and combos in the red/green/yellow range and all of them were taken out. I'd reached my tenth battle and I was done - my dragons haven't finished healing from the tournament and now I have an even longer line for the spa!

I feel both of your pain! I had to fight a stupid Air 14 four times with Epic Champs before he would go down :mad: But I think we're all pretty close so we just have to hang in there. We can do it!

ghostiemom
11-19-14, 11:31 AM
I feel both of your pain! I had to fight a stupid Air 14 four times with Epic Champs before he would go down :mad: But I think we're all pretty close so we just have to hang in there. We can do it!

Yes! That air dragon is tough! I wish our performed like champs in the arena!

amerirish
11-19-14, 11:53 AM
Yes! That air dragon is tough! I wish our performed like champs in the arena!

Seriously! So unfair :mad:

trauma46
11-19-14, 12:43 PM
Whew! Great!

ok .. Unicorn NON diamond options are : easter egg 3, deep, night, hades lotus, Cheshire, fairytale, lightning, goblin, yin yang, firestorm, chocolate, black knight, mindvolt, black rose, Goblin, topaZ

Paladin is a champ so diamond, infinity, passion, soccer, pyramid and metal have a slight advantage, as do single colours - good luck sweetie.
D1 stuck on Blizzard 14 at the moment. I have had a good run on my side and am up to 54 :)

amerirish
11-19-14, 12:46 PM
That stinks, trauma.....I hate facing Arctic Dragons in the arena. Tell D1 good luck from me :)

trauma46
11-19-14, 12:47 PM

ouch .. well the green/yellow can be a pain .. have you tried cosmic or lightning .. have won against a 13 with both of those .. good luck sweetie xx

Yup 10 battles against a non tournament is WAYYYY too much ... if I ever ult outside of tournaments I always look at it as being cheaper than having to buy those crests individually :) good for you having got through it !

trauma46
11-19-14, 12:51 PM
Seriously! So unfair :mad:

I think level 14s as a whole are pretty unfair in a non tournament setting .. especially when you get diamond hybrids and champs .. I mean honestly !!

I think Fluffles has taken Air 14 down for me before ..

ghostiemom
11-19-14, 12:52 PM
I usually get the arctic ones with a champ, but there's usually a few losses first.
I got through unicorn 14 with dark angel-- so glad I bought that guy when I had the chance. The boy's game is still stuck on paladin. I just keep healing and retrying his only diamond, been trying babies in between, with no luck. I expect eventually diamond will wear paladin down.

ghostiemom
11-19-14, 12:54 PM
Amer, I've gotten that Air14 with epic lightning, too.

amerirish
11-19-14, 01:05 PM
Amer, I've gotten that Air14 with epic lightning, too.

Good to know; I really should keep a list :p

Just an FYI - I just beat Treasure 11 with Epic Berserker. I don't think I've ever faced a Gold type dragon in battle before. It took two tries as he beat my Epic Angelfire first time around.

renbuxing
11-19-14, 01:21 PM
I also beat Treasure 10 with Epic Steelflare one hour ago, then beat Athena 11 with Illusion. I have 37 crests now, today I had to battle Angel 12 and Helius 14 but fortunately they are not too tough battles.

Breeding Diamond and Quetzal for 2 hours to get Infinity but I got another Quetzal, the third one :(

amerirish
11-19-14, 01:26 PM
....Breeding Diamond and Quetzal for 2 hours to get Infinity but I got another Quetzal, the third one :(

Pshaw! :) I wish I had your problem...I can't even breed a stupid Scorpio let alone any Diamonds :(

trauma46
11-19-14, 02:14 PM
That stinks, trauma.....I hate facing Arctic Dragons in the arena. Tell D1 good luck from me :)

thanks .. she did get him down on 3rd try with a champ ...

I usually get the arctic ones with a champ, but there's usually a few losses first.
I got through unicorn 14 with dark angel-- so glad I bought that guy when I had the chance. The boy's game is still stuck on paladin. I just keep healing and retrying his only diamond, been trying babies in between, with no luck. I expect eventually diamond will wear paladin down.

Good luck sweetie .. I am sure he will. I have got paladin down with pyramid and diamond before...

I also beat Treasure 10 with Epic Steelflare one hour ago, then beat Athena 11 with Illusion. I have 37 crests now, today I had to battle Angel 12 and Helius 14 but fortunately they are not too tough battles.

Breeding Diamond and Quetzal for 2 hours to get Infinity but I got another Quetzal, the third one :(

its a tough life :D

Pshaw! :) I wish I had your problem...I can't even breed a stupid Scorpio let alone any Diamonds :(

hehe I know the feeling .. D1 is on her 4th leo so far and Icant even get one !!! Not that I am trying .. all I want is a divine .. or a black diamond :)

ghostiemom
11-19-14, 04:38 PM
Hi! Does anyone have any suggestions for penumbra? I know I've gotten him with Parakeet, but so far Penumbra 12 has knocked out my Guardian, Berserker, Parakeet, and Lightning, all epic. And my kid has been stuck on Paladin all day :(.

AJImmer
11-19-14, 05:06 PM
Hi! Does anyone have any suggestions for penumbra? I know I've gotten him with Parakeet, but so far Penumbra 12 has knocked out my Guardian, Berserker, Parakeet, and Lightning, all epic. And my kid has been stuck on Paladin all day :(.

I've had good luck with Spring and Marshmallow against the Penumbra.

The Paladin is tougher - my Pyramid has beaten Paladin three times (and it's my only dragon to ever beat Paladin).

ghostiemom
11-19-14, 07:01 PM
Penumbra 12 < Stardust 9

Paladin 13 undefeated after 8 battles. No fair for a baby account!

amerirish
11-19-14, 07:26 PM
Penumbra 12 < Stardust 9

Paladin 13 undefeated after 8 battles. No fair for a baby account!

Do you have Divine, Spring, Morning Glory, Cyber or Double Rainbow? If not, I would just keep healing Marshmallow. Good luck!

meilinglew
11-19-14, 10:36 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions for Alpine lvl14? Been stuck here for the greater part of day... My only champ is berserker and he is no way close to defeating this big cold brute.

I've tried landworm, scorpion, gold, diamond, archangel, jewelry, divine, lightning. This is driving me nuts:mad:

PernReloaded
11-19-14, 10:51 PM
5th go-around with Mossrock 12. Took out my witch, wildflower, dawntree, serpent, cactus. Hoping for some luck soon >.<

ghostiemom
11-19-14, 11:03 PM
5th go-around with Mossrock 12. Took out my witch, wildflower, dawntree, serpent, cactus. Hoping for some luck soon >.<

Oh he's hideous. Do you have parakeet?

PepperWoo
11-19-14, 11:14 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions for Alpine lvl14? Been stuck here for the greater part of day... My only champ is berserker and he is no way close to defeating this big cold brute.

I've tried landworm, scorpion, gold, diamond, archangel, jewelry, divine, lightning. This is driving me nuts:mad:

I have beaten Alpine 14 once using epic Fire. :) But I use Diamond in general for all Arctic Isle dragons...

Lipand5kids
11-19-14, 11:33 PM
Yes, you're right ghostiemom, the Winter can be trade, but Lipan5Kids since he is common, he can give a small sapphire or a small pearl.

If Winter can mine can't I tried and have so many. I evolved it to a 4 and well it dosent even show in the trade area like the others.

Lipand5kids
11-19-14, 11:35 PM
Up against Red Queen 13

LonePudding
11-20-14, 12:16 AM

Eugh, I hate the moss rock, and the ugliness doesn't help,
I beat it a few days ago with a level 9 fairy!
Good luck!

meilinglew
11-20-14, 01:10 AM
I have beaten Alpine 14 once using epic Fire. :) But I use Diamond in general for all Arctic Isle dragons...

Thanks ;) but it didn't work. My diamond is breeding so I ended up ultimating. Couldn't stand the thought of losing and wasting precious time. I only have 56 crests so far... At the rate I am going, crafting the steelflare doesn't look possible :(

trauma46
11-20-14, 01:12 AM
Up against Red Queen 13

Lips :) how did you do ? I have beaten Red queen with storm, carnival and mindvolt before - good luck :)

trauma46
11-20-14, 01:16 AM
Eugh, I hate the moss rock, and the ugliness doesn't help,
I beat it a few days ago with a level 9 fairy!
Good luck!

I have beaten Mossrock both times with Atlantis ..

renbuxing
11-20-14, 05:21 AM
I beat Helios 12 yesterday and today I have to face Helios 14 :mad:
All my Diamond and hybrids lost, have no idea about the next one to try :(

freesiawoods
11-20-14, 05:53 AM
I'm way behind too. Just beat Turquoise with Cirque.

Somehow the last tourney took all the steam out of me.

ghostiemom
11-20-14, 06:21 AM
Craaaaaafffftiiiiiiiing!!!! But my son's account has only 47, so I've got my work cut out for me still. :/ I finally got him past paladin with his diamond's fifth try.

ghostiemom
11-20-14, 06:22 AM

Yeah, freesia. Me too. What a nightmare.

belbar22
11-20-14, 06:38 AM

I had battle fatigue before the last tourney and only collected a few shields, so I am also playing catch up. Currently at 64 on my main account and 59 on what used to be my baby account. I can't call it that now though as it has just reached level 150. As long as this dragon stays until the end of the next tourney I should be fine as I am averaging between 5 and 8 a day on each account.

amerirish
11-20-14, 07:45 AM
Hi All! Hope everyone is doing well in their battles & collecting tons of crests! I collected my 99th piece last night but haven't started crafting yet. I'm hanging on to my delusional hope of getting a second Magma and refuse to give up until the last minute :p though I know it's not going to happen as I only have 149 cores and one day to collect 51 more! I am at least happy for a break from fighting to heal my million exhausted dragons!

jovita777
11-20-14, 01:25 PM
Hi all. Help. Stuck on Fates13. Morning glory, forestfire, parakeet lost.

rummie55
11-20-14, 01:44 PM
Please what can I use to beat celestial level 11? Thanks

amerirish
11-20-14, 02:27 PM

Here are your best options, all Epic: Divine, Double Rainbow, Morning Glory, Triple Rainbow. Slightly less but still pretty good are: Dionysus, Headless, Jade, Lacewing, Marshmallow, Parkeet, Spring, Steampunk, Wildflower, Zombie.

PernReloaded
11-20-14, 03:00 PM
Defeated that nasty Mossrock on my second round with Serpent. Still was a nasty fight. Titan 13 is now being a pain >.> I wish we had time in the spa halved - I am running out of dragons to fight at all with!

trauma46
11-20-14, 03:47 PM

Yup me too and I didnt even finish .. I just wish they would go back to hte previous format of not having 3 champs !!!

Hi Freesia btw :)

trauma46
11-20-14, 03:52 PM
Hi All! Hope everyone is doing well in their battles & collecting tons of crests! I collected my 99th piece last night but haven't started crafting yet. I'm hanging on to my delusional hope of getting a second Magma and refuse to give up until the last minute :p though I know it's not going to happen as I only have 149 cores and one day to collect 51 more! I am at least happy for a break from fighting to heal my million exhausted dragons!

woot congrats :) D1 is struggling on Magma .. she just cant get enough food to evolve her dragons fast enough so I am not sure she will make this one :)
congrats on your crests btw ;)

Hi all. Help. Stuck on Fates13. Morning glory, forestfire, parakeet lost.

Kitsune, forestfire (or landworm) and black rose are what I have used in the past .. naga / black swan should work too .. good luck !

I have got him down with Daisy, Fluffles (Marshmallow), parakeet and lightning before !

Defeated that nasty Mossrock on my second round with Serpent. Still was a nasty fight. Titan 13 is now being a pain >.> I wish we had time in the spa halved - I am running out of dragons to fight at all with!
well done on getting him down .. my yougnest is having similar problems with a nasty apollo 11 who is resisting all her dragons !
Good luck with Titan .. I have used Easter egg, fluffles, sunstone and acrobat so lightning should work too :)

trauma46
11-20-14, 03:54 PM
and congrats ghostie on your new crafting dragon :) and well done for persevering with paladin !

LonePudding
11-20-14, 04:09 PM
Really wanted this super rare champ but with rounds taking around 2 days each, it's kinda impossible. 17 dragons to heal, stuck on Hermes 13, why are they doing this to me?!

PernReloaded
11-20-14, 04:30 PM
well done on getting him down .. my yougnest is having similar problems with a nasty apollo 11 who is resisting all her dragons!
Good luck with Titan .. I have used Easter egg, fluffles, sunstone and acrobat so lightning should work too :)
I'm new enough/have a tricky enough time breeding hybrids that I don't have lightning :/ But I did manage to get him eventually! Now at 69 crests and looking towards hopefully having enough by the end of the month.

@LonePudding - My Epic Fruitful seemed to take him down easily after he took out my cactus. Good luck!

SHINeeFan23
11-20-14, 07:59 PM
Hey everyone! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing. I'm now on 61 out of 99. Lost a few I could of had on the tournament but I got stuck & the regular rounds I have been getting stuck too. How long do we have? 2 weeks? Also congrats on those that have reached it. Don't forget to craft before it gets too late.

xxxe
11-20-14, 08:46 PM
I was going to ask the same question. How long do we have?

rummie55
11-20-14, 09:29 PM
Here are your best options, all Epic: Divine, Double Rainbow, Morning Glory, Triple Rainbow. Slightly less but still pretty good are: Dionysus, Headless, Jade, Lacewing, Marshmallow, Parkeet, Spring, Steampunk, Wildflower, Zombie.

Thanks Ameirish , got it royal 8 bmm

PepperWoo
11-20-14, 09:52 PM
99/99 woots the bun is now in the oven! lol

AJImmer
11-20-14, 11:49 PM
I was going to ask the same question. How long do we have?

TL doesn't announce the official ending time until just before it ends. These have tended to last 4 weeks - so this will probably end on Tuesday, Dec 2.

LonePudding
11-21-14, 12:15 AM
@LonePudding - My Epic Fruitful seemed to take him down easily after he took out my cactus. Good luck!

Thanks Pern, the green/yellow dragons are coming closest! Good luck on your steelflare!

rummie55
11-21-14, 03:27 AM
Need to battle bountiful level 11.help

trauma46
11-21-14, 04:16 AM
Thanks Pern, the green/yellow dragons are coming closest! Good luck on your steelflare!

The only time I have got hermes in the arena I got him with landworm !
gluck :)

trauma46
11-21-14, 04:18 AM
Need to battle bountiful level 11.help
your best bet are champs, easter egg, lightning, kaleido, kite, marshamllow, lightning, mask, seahorse, sunstone, tigers eye, tigerfly, secret - any good ?

trauma46
11-21-14, 04:19 AM
99/99 woots the bun is now in the oven! lol

congrats :)
Ameirish, ghostie, lips azucita how are you guys doing - I had a bad day yesterday so will try to catch up today !

maizee0404
11-21-14, 04:58 AM
62 pieces well on my way for the bew baby champ! How long do we have left??

trauma46
11-21-14, 05:03 AM
this is getting ridiculous now .. have been battling a Cheshire 11 for about 6 hours ... he is taking everything down :( have tried champs, obsidian and scorpio - absolutely no where near :(

trauma46
11-21-14, 05:04 AM

yay maizee :)))) so pleased to see you xx
I think the general consensus is until about 2 Dec you should get it no problem :)

kittymur
11-21-14, 05:23 AM

I have got 62 pieces also. It's being hard for me fights between tournaments.

amerirish
11-21-14, 06:59 AM
Hi everyone! Hope you are all collecting tons of crests or crafting your new Champ!

I just finally surrendered the notion of getting a second Magma - no chance! Just started crafting my Steelflare :)

ghostiemom
11-21-14, 07:18 AM
Hi everyone! Hope you are all collecting tons of crests or crafting your new Champ!

I just finally surrendered the notion of getting a second Magma - no chance! Just started crafting my Steelflare :)

No second magma for me, either. And my son didn't quite make it, either. I hope I can get him Steelflare!

p.s. :D I GOT 44 HOURS!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

belbar22
11-21-14, 08:58 AM
No second magma for me, either. And my son didn't quite make it, either. I hope I can get him Steelflare!

Oh wow. Congrats. Assuming this is your first one, it will transform your tourney experience.

maizee0404
11-21-14, 09:27 AM
Well i said well on my way...ugh up against pladdin now!

LonePudding
11-21-14, 09:32 AM
Congrats ghostie!!

amerirish
11-21-14, 09:42 AM

ZOMG! Congrats :D :D

ghostiemom
11-21-14, 09:43 AM
Well i said well on my way...ugh up against pladdin now!

Maizee! I got him with emerald 6 on my account and diamond 9 (after 5 tries with diamond and an entire day of losses to other dragons) on my son's acct. Good luck, he's a toughy.

ghostiemom
11-21-14, 09:44 AM
Oh wow. Congrats. Assuming this is your first one, it will transform your tourney experience.

Congrats ghostie!!

ZOMG! Congrats :D :D

Thanks! :o Been trying so long! I got it using that dark angel I bought. So glad I decided to pay for that guy.

renbuxing
11-21-14, 10:19 AM
Congrats Ghostie and I really need help!
I'm stuck on Deep 12 for 7 hours, lost Epic Barbarian, Steelflare, Windancer, Steel Samurai, Celestial, Elf and Parakeet. I have 52 crests now.

rummie55
11-21-14, 10:36 AM
your best bet are champs, easter egg, lightning, kaleido, kite, marshamllow, lightning, mask, seahorse, sunstone, tigers eye, tigerfly, secret - any good ?

@trauma the bountiful disappeared and I have to battle planet 10 now

Beat it with diamond bm

clarity625
11-21-14, 11:52 AM
Congratulations, Ghostiemom!

My Steelflare Dragon is crafting. I guess we get new mining dragon today. Maybe something else too?

ETA: I see we have new tournament - Poison Ivy Dragon. Enough down time, back to battle.

PernReloaded
11-21-14, 03:25 PM
I like the mini-tourney that's happening - after two rounds I'm at 76 crests and think I should get up to 80 (or more) fairly easily.

Congrats to everyone that's crafted/crafting so far! I'm clearing some space on my islands and building the champ enviro in anticipation :D

cdbabe
11-21-14, 05:22 PM
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know when steelfire going to finish in our battle arena?

Just wanna get another one dragon so I can trade it for 1 big black gem..

Thnks you my dear neighbor!!!

Happy playing!!

PernReloaded
11-21-14, 07:15 PM
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know when steelfire going to finish in our battle arena?

Just wanna get another one dragon so I can trade it for 1 big black gem..

Thnks you my dear neighbor!!!

Happy playing!!
Magma won't be coming back - once it expired, that was it. Steelfire should last until the end of the month.

orleansparish
11-21-14, 07:18 PM
Another one I didn't/won't get.

amerirish
11-21-14, 07:45 PM
Another one I didn't/won't get.

I'm sorry to hear that; it really sucks to miss one :(

I wish we could gift parts that we don't need. I would send you some :)

LonePudding
11-23-14, 04:38 AM
38 crests...I'm so on target:D

PernReloaded
11-23-14, 06:28 AM

Not too shabby, IMO :)

Kicked down two opponents after the tournament ended to wind up with 80. Home stretch, I can almost taste it. Have the Chamion Ruins under construction.

trauma46
11-23-14, 07:43 AM

Go loneP :) Dont worry my D1 hasnt got many either ... you will get it just keep plugging :)

trauma46
11-23-14, 07:46 AM
Congratulations, Ghostiemom!

My Steelflare Dragon is crafting. I guess we get new mining dragon today. Maybe something else too?

ETA: I see we have new tournament - Poison Ivy Dragon. Enough down time, back to battle.

congrats clarity :)

@trauma the bountiful disappeared and I have to battle planet 10 now

Beat it with diamond bm

excellent ;)

I'm stuck on Deep 12 for 7 hours, lost Epic Barbarian, Steelflare, Windancer, Steel Samurai, Celestial, Elf and Parakeet. I have 52 crests now.

Aurora, Lily and aether are what I have used in the past ... L13 and 14 took me quite a few battles Good luck :)

GHOSTIE .. *hugs * and congrats on your 44 :)

LonePudding
11-23-14, 08:30 AM
Thanks guys! Just beat Life 14 with Honeybee 8 mB...made me realise how ugly Epic Life really is. His toenails are just..ew:rolleyes: he needs to go to the spa

LonePudding
11-23-14, 08:34 AM

If I were against it, I would use mad scientist, familiar, mummy, Atlantis, cosmic, emerald, fairy, fluffy, franken. I hope you get that Octo-spider looking thing down soon!

trauma46
11-23-14, 08:46 AM
Thanks guys! Just beat Life 14 with Honeybee 8 mB...made me realise how ugly Epic Life really is. His toenails are just..ew:rolleyes: he needs to go to the spa

ROFL ... you ghostie and Lips should get together and do Spa talk :D

LonePudding
11-23-14, 08:55 AM
Dragons need the spa too ya know. Porcelain, Fairy and Morning Glory (the prettiest IMO) know exactly what I mean.

trauma46
11-23-14, 08:58 AM
ouch ... yes I know .. my Fluffles needs spa time every now and then .. just to keep himself in form :)

Not having any luck with ... wait for it ... a Water 12 !! grrrr

ghostiemom
11-23-14, 09:24 AM
congrats clarity :)

excellent ;)

Aurora, Lily and aether are what I have used in the past ... L13 and 14 took me quite a few battles Good luck :)

Well my 44 turned out to be Crusader, not Diamond. I mean, it's a good fail, don't get me wrong...but I want a pure Diamond, darn it!!

And yes, after I made my Life dragon epic, I kind of wanted to take it back. He does look like he needs to be groomed.

trauma46
11-23-14, 12:40 PM
Well my 44 turned out to be Crusader, not Diamond. I mean, it's a good fail, don't get me wrong...but I want a pure Diamond, darn it!!

And yes, after I made my Life dragon epic, I kind of wanted to take it back. He does look like he needs to be groomed.

As you said .. a good fail :)
I am STILL stuck on the Water :( - ive lost topaz, air, arcane, fluffles ... grrrr

jovita777
11-23-14, 12:56 PM
I am STILL stuck on the Water :( - ive lost topaz, air, arcane, fluffles ... grrrr
Hi, try morning glory if you have.

roguebee
11-23-14, 12:58 PM
How long does it take to construct the Champions Ruins? I'm at 89 crests and counting down (up?) for my first champion.

LonePudding
11-23-14, 01:00 PM
How long does it take to construct the Champions Ruins? I'm at 89 crests and counting down (up?) for my first champion.

24 hours! I built mine because I thought I was going to get Barbarian but I guess building beforehand brings bad luck. Good luck to you!/Congrats on your first champ!:D

LonePudding
11-23-14, 01:04 PM

Try these if you have em: genie, amethyst, trickster, music, gemstone, magic, air or rainbow. How many crests have you got?

renbuxing
11-23-14, 01:16 PM

If I were against it, I would use mad scientist, familiar, mummy, Atlantis, cosmic, emerald, fairy, fluffy, franken. I hope you get that Octo-spider looking thing down soon!

Thank you for suggestions. After a touch tournament, I beat easily all of dragons today and got 7 crests so far. I have 69 now and try my best to get the second Steelflare.

roguebee
11-23-14, 03:26 PM
24 hours! I built mine because I thought I was going to get Barbarian but I guess building beforehand brings bad luck. Good luck to you!/Congrats on your first champ!:D

Thanks. 24 hours is a great answer. Since it takes two days to craft him, I can wait until I get the last crest and not jinx myself. 9 crests to go.

LonePudding
11-23-14, 03:35 PM
58 crests to go...when does it end, I'm guessing first week of December?

cocauina
11-23-14, 03:45 PM
58 crests to go...when does it end, I'm guessing first week of December?

Probably on 2nd of December.

cdbabe
11-23-14, 03:47 PM
Thnk you for the information!!!

Cheers!!!

cdbabe
11-23-14, 03:47 PM
Magma won't be coming back - once it expired, that was it. Steelfire should last until the end of the month.

Carbuck
11-23-14, 03:50 PM
Thanks. 24 hours is a great answer. Since it takes two days to craft him, I can wait until I get the last crest and not jinx myself. 9 crests to go.

I build ahead of time quite often so that when the dragon has hatched it can go right into the habitat.

Good luck!

Carbuck
11-23-14, 03:52 PM
Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post

TL might offer it again as a value pack some time in the futiure. White Magic is currently being offered and it was a crafted dragon previously.

SHINeeFan23
11-23-14, 07:02 PM
These past 2 tournament sucked lol I wanted both but TL just makes them hard sometimes & I could had already crafted this dragon or be close to it. Can't complain that much I guess since I have 73 crest. We have like a week left right? Also anyone know what to use against prism dragon?

Edit: had a weird round. I used Magma on prism & used Mm but after I defeated him it went to another round without waiting. Does that mean I will have to redo the round again after this new round?

rummie55
11-24-14, 07:32 AM
Help need to beat aquarius level 13

renbuxing
11-24-14, 08:11 AM
I beat Aquarius with Barbarian.

rummie55
11-24-14, 08:53 AM
I beat Aquarius with Barbarian.

hi My barbarian is just on level 3.what sequence did you use?

belbar22
11-24-14, 09:24 AM
Finally defeated Big Bad 14 with epic Magna. I have lost about 6 dragons to this very stubborn dragon but I knew I would get him in the end.

LonePudding
11-24-14, 11:05 AM
Forest 11. Any ideas?
Crusader, devil and landworm lost.
Is there a chart or something that shows what each dragons magic element is?

jovita777
11-24-14, 11:12 AM
Forest 11. Any ideas?
Hi, try Fire. It help me. Mm and forest go down.

I stuck on Icicle11. Help...

PernReloaded
11-24-14, 12:07 PM
After seven rounds with Winter 14 I finally had to Ultimate. Nothing was budging him.

Now stuck on Night Elf 12 - he's taken out my Water, Blue Moon, Witch, and Mummy.

renbuxing
11-24-14, 12:19 PM
I just beat Snowflake 14 in the morning, then in afternoon, 4p.m I meet him again. He defeated all my Champs :mad:
Lost Steelflare 2x, Barbarian, Berserker, Landworm. The 6th try in next 1hour will be Steelflare again :(

ghostiemom
11-24-14, 01:01 PM
I just beat Snowflake 14 in the morning, then in afternoon, 4p.m I meet him again. He defeated all my Champs :mad:
Lost Steelflare 2x, Barbarian, Berserker, Landworm. The 6th try in next 1hour will be Steelflare again :(

I've had good luck with aether on those arctic guys.

meilinglew
11-24-14, 01:45 PM

I've beaten him with Berserker (M) and Patchwork before... Good luck...

On a side note, I finally managed to breed a quetzal on Thursday, and today another 44 hrs on my breeding den! Two diamond/hybrids in one week is beyond my wildest imagination esp when I couldn't get one after an entire yr of trying. I've been doing the happy dance in my head for the last 4 hrs... Plus, I'm at 86 crests, so I am cautiously optimistic I might be able to craft this champ!

LonePudding
11-24-14, 02:07 PM
Hi, try Fire. It help me. Mm and forest go down.

I stuck on Icicle11. Help...

Looks like diamond hybrids and champs have 50-60%, everything else is 15-10%. If you don't have any diamonds or champs, try epic Atlantis if you have that

AJImmer
11-24-14, 02:14 PM
On a side note, I finally managed to breed a quetzal on Thursday, and today another 44 hrs on my breeding den! Two diamond/hybrids in one week is beyond my wildest imagination esp when I couldn't get one after an entire yr of trying. I've been doing the happy dance in my head for the last 4 hrs... Plus, I'm at 86 crests, so I am cautiously optimistic I might be able to craft this champ!

Congratulations on the Quetzals. Life in the arena will get much easier now. The Crusader should be a pretty easy hybrid for you to grab now too.

renbuxing
11-24-14, 02:18 PM
I've had good luck with aether on those arctic guys.

I've beaten him with Berserker (M) and Patchwork before... Good luck...

Thank you, I will try Aether and Patchwork. Steelflare and Angel continue lost.

SHINeeFan23
11-24-14, 04:26 PM
Forest 11. Any ideas?

I usually go to supremedynasty.com or look up on the dragon story wiki.

PernReloaded
11-24-14, 04:59 PM
Took two more battles to down Night Elf with Witch on the second go.

Managed two more battles, so now I'm at 87 crests. Hoping to get to 90 by the end of tonight if I'm really lucky!

Plus, saving up on food to level up my Diamond the moment it hatches. I swear, that will give me so many bombs for the crafted dragon when I evolve it....

rummie55
11-25-14, 10:02 AM
What can I use for Gilded level 14. I have used diamond twice bmm, bmb.And gold bmb all lost.

belbar22
11-25-14, 10:14 AM
What can I use for Gilded level 14. I have used diamond twice bmm, bmb.And gold bmb all lost.

A green/yellow hybrid super rare. I usually use elf.

LonePudding
11-25-14, 10:57 AM
Can anyone please tell me, out of the newly limited Black Friday dragons, which ones are the best fighters?? Thanks

PernReloaded
11-25-14, 12:03 PM
Can anyone please tell me, out of the newly limited Black Friday dragons, which ones are the best fighters?? Thanks

I can't speak from experience, but I keep seeing Mother, Winter Games, and Forestfire come up as strong opponents when checking the battle calculator on the DS wiki. Occasionally Cherry Blossom as well, but a bit more rarely.

Hope this helps!

amerirish
11-25-14, 12:07 PM
I'll vouch for Forestfire - he's really good against some opponents.

LonePudding
11-25-14, 12:15 PM
I can't speak from experience, but I keep seeing Mother, Winter Games, and Forestfire come up as strong opponents when checking the battle calculator on the DS wiki. Occasionally Cherry Blossom as well, but a bit more rarely.

Hope this helps!

Sure did help! Now I can stop my continuous trying for pink hybrids. It just wasn't working out:(

I'll vouch for Forestfire - he's really good against some opponents.

Forestfire it is then, thanks guys!!

amerirish
11-25-14, 12:22 PM
Good luck LonePudding :)

roguebee
11-25-14, 12:42 PM
Won the first round in the new tournament and earned crest 99. I have my first champion! Immediately rushed the crests to the spell shop and started crafting. Elsewhere on the island, his habitat is currently under construction.

PernReloaded
11-25-14, 10:26 PM
Round nine in the tournament got me my 99th crest - crafting as we speak! My first Champion! ^.^ already have the grounds ready <3

roguebee
11-26-14, 07:03 AM
Round nine in the tournament got me my 99th crest - crafting as we speak! My first Champion! ^.^ already have the grounds ready <3

Way to go! I know the feeling, from yesterday's success...

amerirish
11-26-14, 07:29 AM
Congrats roguebee & PernReloaded! I loved the feeling of getting my first Champ! So I know how excited you are :D

maizee0404
11-26-14, 01:53 PM
5 crests to go :) eeek!!

SHINeeFan23
11-26-14, 03:37 PM
Just need 12 more to go & I can get my second champ! Hope I don't get stuck on this tournament like last time.

PernReloaded
11-26-14, 08:07 PM
My gosh, everyone getting crests and crafting! Good luck to everyone, and to those who alrady have their first or second - yay! ^.^

LonePudding
11-29-14, 09:07 AM
While I'm trying for forestfire, who should I epic-ize?(lol)
So far my epics are: diamond, crusader, landworm, Atlantis, forest, and fairy is evolving next.

So my question is:
Who are the best fighters at epic form?(non-champs)

Edit: on 74 crests...not sure if I'll make it?!!

LonePudding
11-29-14, 09:10 AM
Rogue and pern,

We all earned our first champ in the last few days!! Yay us!!

LonePudding
11-29-14, 09:31 AM
Every dragon has a magic attack corresponding to their primary element (each with a unique particle effect!), a bash attack, and the Ultimate Attack.
Is there a way of telling before heading into battle, what element the dragon will use as a magic hit.
Say, for example, you use scarecrow, how would you know?

PernReloaded
11-29-14, 09:37 AM
Rogue and pern,

We did! So fantastic! ^.^

As for who to Epic next, that's a hard call since I don't know who/what you have at this point >.< rattling off a bunch of names does you no good if you don't have them.

I also don't know how to tell what magic attack a dragon has, that is a good question. I always figured it could be randomized any of them if there were two or more colors.

LonePudding
11-29-14, 09:48 AM
We did! So fantastic! ^.^

As for who to Epic next, that's a hard call since I don't know who/what you have at this point >.< rattling off a bunch of names does you no good if you don't have them.

I also don't know how to tell what magic attack a dragon has, that is a good question. I always figured it could be randomized any of them if there were two or more colors.

Well I have most rares that are not pink, black or blue&purple (nightstalker, celestial, godmother, aether, mistmoth and iridescent don't like me)

LonePudding
11-29-14, 09:52 AM
Here's the main part of my island, crowded I know :p

http://i60.tinypic.com/2dvsn5w.jpg

It's like playing spot the dragon!

PernReloaded
11-29-14, 10:06 AM
XD

Athletic and Parakeet seem good options, especially Parakeet since it's rarer than Fairy and has a higher chance of critical hits. Patchwork would be good as well - I end up using mine a lot and he's good against a solid number of opponents.

LonePudding
11-29-14, 11:11 AM
XD

Athletic and Parakeet seem good options, especially Parakeet since it's rarer than Fairy and has a higher chance of critical hits. Patchwork would be good as well - I end up using mine a lot and he's good against a solid number of opponents.

Ahh nice n easy since they're all level 7. Thank you so much for the help!! Good luck on Spartan!:D

grannysweetshop2
11-29-14, 03:36 PM
Need some help on Winter Rose. Have already lost 8 times. Thank you.

roguebee
11-29-14, 03:57 PM
Rogue and pern,

I know all of us are happy. As for your next Epic, I'm patiently trying to get Steelflare there. Almost every bit of food is going to feed him. Not knowing what you have, I would consider one of the non-breeding dragon you have received. I'm evolving Storm right now to Epic (ugh, a 20 hr wait). And when I get my 50th unique dragon, I plan to upgrade Lightning as fast as I can.

LonePudding
11-29-14, 06:14 PM
I know all of us are happy. As for your next Epic, I'm patiently trying to get Steelflare there. Almost every bit of food is going to feed him. Not knowing what you have, I would consider one of the non-breeding dragon you have received. I'm evolving Storm right now to Epic (ugh, a 20 hr wait). And when I get my 50th unique dragon, I plan to upgrade Lightning as fast as I can.

Oh yes, good idea, lightning is such a good helper in the arena! Mines level 8, I'll put her on my list of next-to-epics.

LonePudding
11-29-14, 06:18 PM
Need some help on Winter Rose. Have already lost 8 times. Thank you.
Green use: Red, Mythic, Dino, Gemstone avoid: Purple, Black, Stone
Blue use: Yellow, Purple, Rainbow, Gemstone avoid: Red, White, Stone

Going by this, I would suggest topaz or gemstone.

Phaedrakiki
11-29-14, 10:17 PM
How long do we have to get Steelflare? I have 98 crests, so I'm almost there. But I'm stuck on a tough dragon. Plus, I'm crafting a different dragon in the Spell shop atm. Was wondering if I need to hurry or speed things up...?

PernReloaded
11-29-14, 11:23 PM
How long do we have to get Steelflare? I have 98 crests, so I'm almost there. But I'm stuck on a tough dragon. Plus, I'm crafting a different dragon in the Spell shop atm. Was wondering if I need to hurry or speed things up...?

It will likely end at the end of the month, so tomorrow at the latest to start crafting I would think.

renbuxing
11-30-14, 12:04 AM

Some one said that it will be done at 2rd December but I'm not sure. I have stopped battling since Friday after finished Spartan tournament as I have 14 crests of the third Steelflare. I'm cleaning my spa list for the next month :)

LonePudding
11-30-14, 03:24 AM

I'd speed things up, you'd be pretty mad to lose that dragon by a few hours!

PepperWoo
11-30-14, 07:09 AM
I don't see a 'limited' tag on it yet at the craft shop though! And have not seen a pop-up of some sort... or did they overlook it because of Black Friday? I wish it stays until the 5th cause I'm trying to gather enough crests for a second one. :p 35 pieces to go but I'm feeling optimistic about it lol

LonePudding
11-30-14, 07:17 AM
I've got 26 pieces to go, but I'm stuck on a really unusually tricky Music 10!

SHINeeFan23
11-30-14, 05:52 PM
I finally made it! I just beat diamond on the tournament & got my last crest so I'm crafting it now. Good luck everyone & I hope it doesn't end too soon for those who are close.

Phaedrakiki
11-30-14, 08:27 PM
It will likely end at the end of the month, so tomorrow at the latest to start crafting I would think.

Some one said that it will be done at 2rd December but I'm not sure. (...) :)

I'd speed things up, you'd be pretty mad to lose that dragon by a few hours!

I don't see a 'limited' tag on it yet at the craft shop though! And have not seen a pop-up of some sort... or did they overlook it because of Black Friday? I wish it stays until the 5th cause I'm trying to gather enough crests for a second one. :p (...)
Thank you everyone here & others for your answers! I went ahead and sped-up the last few hours of my lotus dragon as soon as I got my final crest. I didn't realize you could get more than one of these dragons--good to know! As a fairly new battler, it was tricky just getting my first. But as I improve my s****s, I should be able to grab a couple of these bad boys!

Thanks again, and good luck to anyone still trying to grab more crests!

Phaedrakiki
11-30-14, 08:28 PM
Congrats Shinee!

roguebee
11-30-14, 09:02 PM
I finally made it! I just beat diamond on the tournament & got my last crest so I'm crafting it now. Good luck everyone & I hope it doesn't end too soon for those who are close.

Congrats! That was calling it close.

LonePudding
11-30-14, 11:29 PM
19 crests to go... Lvl 6 spartan already kicking some butt !!

Does anyone know of a combo for tiny (pink n white) that eliminates charm? They're both 16 hours:(

Edit: Omg, I can't believe I just asked that simple question! Sorry it's because I keep breeding pink and purple with white to get the purple/pink hybrids at the same time as the white/pinks!! I think I need to sleep...

PernReloaded
12-01-14, 09:04 AM
Congrats, Shinee!

And you can do it LP! I have faith!

LonePudding
12-01-14, 11:28 AM
Thanks Pern. I've been stuck on Black Swan 13 quite a while, it defeated epic Atlantis x2, epic landworm x2, epic crusader x2, honeybee 8.
Any ideas??

PernReloaded
12-01-14, 12:08 PM
Thanks Pern. I've been stuck on Black Swan 13 quite a while, it defeated epic Atlantis x2, epic landworm x2, epic crusader x2, honeybee 8.
Any ideas??
What about Magma or Spartan? Gemstone, black,and Champion are particularly strong against it so those might work.

Lipand5kids
12-01-14, 04:28 PM
Stuck on Icecrown 10, lost Diamond, Guardian and Soccer. Dark Angel is evolving. Anyone had a go at him and what dragons are good besides Diamond Hybrids?

cocauina
12-01-14, 05:19 PM
I don't see a 'limited' tag on it yet at the craft shop though! And have not seen a pop-up of some sort... or did they overlook it because of Black Friday? I wish it stays until the 5th cause I'm trying to gather enough crests for a second one. :p 35 pieces to go but I'm feeling optimistic about it lol

If there's no pop up, probably the dragon will be only removed on 5th of December, I hope that your opponents will be easy ones so you are able to craft your 2nd Steelflare, I already have my 2nd :p

trauma46
12-02-14, 12:01 AM
Stuck on Icecrown 10, lost Diamond, Guardian and Soccer. Dark Angel is evolving. Anyone had a go at him and what dragons are good besides Diamond Hybrids?

I have only ever got him down with a diamond so I would heal yours up and go again :) Good luck Lips xx

Clark_Wayne
12-02-14, 12:46 AM

Alternate diamonds with baby fire or champ.

PepperWoo
12-02-14, 12:53 AM
If there's no pop up, probably the dragon will be only removed on 5th of December, I hope that your opponents will be easy ones so you are able to craft your 2nd Steelflare, I already have my 2nd :p

I'm planning to trade my second to get an Onyx lol do you know if it gives a large one or a small one? Cause the w/k/a says not all champs could be traded in exchange for a large one, and all this effort for just a small onyx sucks. XD

Clark_Wayne
12-02-14, 12:56 AM
Steelflare is super rare champ so you got a large black gem

In the past , we had some rare champ (templar) : these one gives small black gem

PepperWoo
12-02-14, 01:12 AM

In the past , we had some rare champ (templar) : these one gives small black gem

Ohhh I see! It makes sense then lol

cocauina
12-02-14, 05:37 AM
I'm planning to trade my second to get an Onyx lol do you know if it gives a large one or a small one? Cause the w/k/a says not all champs could be traded in exchange for a large one, and all this effort for just a small onyx sucks. XD

You are confused Clark_Wayne, Templar it's a Rare dragon, so it's normal that he gives a small gem and not a large gem, the Super Rare dragons are the ones who should give the large gem.
The dragon that in the past should had give gthe players the large gem was Valkyrie, it's super rare, but TL decided that dragon would give a small gem instead of a large gem.

If TL doesn't prank us again, the Steelfare will give a large onyx gem. And I want to trade my 2nd Steelflare also PepperWoo :p

grudnik
12-02-14, 09:09 AM
Another ugly Champion. :\

laraelyn
12-02-14, 09:40 AM
Need 18 more to craft my dragon hopefully I can make

LonePudding
12-02-14, 10:31 AM
Need 18 more to craft my dragon hopefully I can make

Same here! I hope we both make it before it vanishes!!

tuffyjkitten
12-02-14, 11:56 AM
I'm officially giving up on this one. Too many dragons in the spa from the horrible last 3 rounds of that tournament which I finally ultimated at the very end. Still 32 pieces short. Oh well, I said at the start that battle craft dragons are lower on my priority list than others. My hubby got one so I can at least look at it. =)

stewyb111
12-02-14, 03:55 PM
Need 11 more for my second!

Will evolve and trade so that I can finally get an Onyx!!

Cas623
12-02-14, 03:57 PM
Hi, if you're still stuck on Icecrown try Mercury, Crusader, Water or Fire if you have them, it usually works for me. I think of it as melting the ice when I battle artic dragons.

Clark_Wayne
12-02-14, 08:54 PM
You are confused Clark_Wayne, Templar it's a Rare dragon, so it's normal that he gives a small gem and not a large gem, the Super Rare dragons are the ones who should give the large gem.
The dragon that in the past should had give gthe players the large gem was Valkyrie, it's super rare, but TL decided that dragon would give a small gem instead of a large gem.

If TL doesn't prank us again, the Steelfare will give a large onyx gem. And I want to trade my 2nd Steelflare also PepperWoo :p

Sorry but how i am confused ? :D
I said steelflare is super rare so it will give a large black gem, and that some rare champ like templar gave only small black.
You are saying the same thing :D

Btw "limited time" flag is on Steelflare , so it must be ending on friday so anyone who want it (1st one or the 2nd one :D), better hurry up ! If you are close but stuck on dragons like arctics dragons, may be you should think about ultimating (12 golds).

LonePudding
12-03-14, 12:31 AM
Thanks Clark, 11 to go for me, uh oh!

saghaven
12-03-14, 12:51 AM
Just started crafting mine. Think that's more than enough champs for me. This will be #9

newzealander
12-03-14, 01:41 AM
Been stuck on my last piece - Metal 13 for the last two days. Odds are clearly wrong on this one. 18 losses so far. Any advice? Is this normal for the last piece?

rummie55
12-03-14, 07:42 AM
What can I use for pisces 11. And what sequence I used landworm 10 bbb but lost.

rummie55
12-03-14, 07:44 AM
12 more to go to craft steelflare.

LonePudding
12-03-14, 08:05 AM
10 more crests!!! Just 10! I'll need at least 48 hours, lol. When a crafting dragon is labelled limited, how long after does it usually leave??

PepperWoo
12-03-14, 08:16 AM
10 more crests!!! Just 10! I'll need at least 48 hours, lol. When a crafting dragon is labelled limited, how long after does it usually leave??

On the next update day

http://i.imgur.com/SQ2pgjq.png

rummie55
12-03-14, 08:51 AM
I just beat pisces with crusader L9 B+++. 11 more to go.

LonePudding
12-03-14, 09:06 AM
Yes!! Hopefully this is my 2nd champ, now facing fuzzy 14!

saghaven
12-03-14, 10:44 AM
Been stuck on my last piece - Metal 13 for the last two days. Odds are clearly wrong on this one. 18 losses so far. Any advice? Is this normal for the last piece?

Sometimes you do just get stuck on one opponent. That's not because of your last piece. Just worked out that way probably. Type has no effect on Metal so try anything epic you have. They seem to all have the same percentage of chance to beat it.

Good luck!

rummie55
12-03-14, 11:02 AM
9 more to go.

AJImmer
12-03-14, 11:11 AM
On the next update day

http://i.imgur.com/SQ2pgjq.png

Remember, "Ending Friday" typically means at 10:30 AM Pacific on Friday. In the past the spell shop has closed the window for crafting earlier than the end of the time to collect pieces. My best advice is: do your best to get all the pieces you need and start the crafting well before the ending time.

PernReloaded
12-03-14, 11:42 AM

I BELIEVE IN YOOOOUUUU!

You're too close not to make it!

freshfunin2008
12-03-14, 12:30 PM
Not enough time for me to get two of these ones. Bummer!! Good luck to all those who are close.

LonePudding
12-03-14, 03:43 PM
I BELIEVE IN YOOOOUUUU!

You're too close not to make it!

Thanks, the encouragement helps a lot! Just as I was beating every dragon, I come across the dreaded dark angel. Aghh, it's already beaten my epic crusader and diamond but I'm not giving up! Let's see what my spartan can really do..