PDA

View Full Version : Ability to directly purchase from chest

jschriner29
11-04-14, 09:40 AM
I know this thought is way out there but... What if every two to three weeks a select chest is opened in the decor tab for a limited time for players to purchase an item of their choice? Here lately it was the fall nostalgia chest that was opened. It's very seldom that this happens but if it a little more often, players might not be so reluctant to blindingly purchase from them. Somethings in some of the chests are perceived as a not "worth the gamble" purchase. Besides, team lava may get an increase of players buying gems to purchase what they see and want from the opened chest versus them holding off and earning gems to spend on something else that isn't a random gamble.

IsisGarden
11-04-14, 10:59 AM
I like this idea.

Anthropologie7
11-04-14, 05:52 PM
Great idea!!

shiverstheninja
05-08-15, 03:20 PM
This sounds like an awesome idea and not only would it benefit the players, it would benefit TL too since, as you said, it would likely mean a lot more people buying gems so they can purchase the item they want instead of spending almost 30 gems on a gamble. I've only bought a box once, in Bakery Story, not fully understanding what it was - I thought it was a theme-in-a-box type of thing and I would be getting multiple items instead of one random one, and I wound up disappointed with the one item I got. So that was a lesson learned the hard way, and ever since I've avoided the boxes in all TL games. I don't have extra money to spend on credits in mobile games, so it takes me forever to save up that many gems and it's just not worth spending them on a single blind item that I might end up hating and never using.

MamaChatele
07-14-15, 02:04 PM
only ever purchased a box once. Not worth the gems spent on it. I was deeply disappointed. I like the idea to show what is inside the chest every so often. then again I would like a themed chest with everything offered in that theme. I would be more willing to spend on that then a random chest.

RoseGoldMoonlight
01-29-17, 12:42 PM
Yh this is a great idea they did this once I remember for coins aswell it was great maybe again or make the boxes less chance of always getting a 4th place item

froimich
03-10-17, 06:33 AM
I like this idea too. :cool:

faithvilles
03-14-17, 09:41 PM
Great idea...chest are a big no no to most players...put them itmes out as new items and they will sell for sure.......