PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Level 166

notyboynz
11-04-14, 01:33 AM
Hi there, anyone could help me in order to complete this level? Apart once, I have never needed help before and able to achieve quite rapidly each island but this time, I do not understand the tip to go further. More concerning is the fact I have seen nobody else complaining about this level...So probably I miss to do something obvious??? Many thanks

Lincstrake
11-04-14, 06:10 AM
Two tips for this level:

1. At the start, work your way directly to the two side-by-side fireworks bubbles. If you look above these fireworks bubbles, you will see a row with only three colored bubbles in it, and nothing else. If, when you hit the two fireworks bubbles, there are no (or very few) other bubbles in the lower section (other than ice bubbles), then all three of the bubbles in that row will be popped, dropping everything below that point, and enabling you to make quick progress. So, before hitting those fireworks bubbles, find a way to clear out all (or most) other bubbles in that lower section.

2. Clear the babies in the upper right by first coloring and clearing the single ice bubble between stone bubbles, and then throwing bubbles through this gap directly toward the top baby. Only throw bubbles of the color of that top baby.

notyboynz
11-04-14, 07:43 PM
Thank you mate. I passed it. Actually I focused too much on babies on left hand side. I did not know that clearing babies on right side would end the level. :cool:

Lincstrake
11-05-14, 02:44 AM
ALL babies must be cleared to win every level.