PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update 11-5-14

LalaSmooth
11-03-14, 02:14 PM
It's been a month since Halloween goals so I was wondering what goals/decorations you want to see this week.

11-03-14, 04:41 PM
Goals are set for the second Wednesday each month, so in this case the 12th. Maybe this Wednesday will be a regular update? Or maybe a throwback appliance?

Natasha_07
11-03-14, 05:30 PM
Christmas... LOL! But Thanksgiving would be more than welcome! Pilgrims, indians, turkeys... You get the pic.

Rainbowpridecafe
11-03-14, 05:48 PM
Please lets stay in the holiday themes (Thanksgiving) thats the next HOLIDAY!..it would be nice to do holiday stuff like what was said above...would be nice

Rainbowpridecafe
11-03-14, 05:59 PM
Note:No boxes its so frustrating to get a holiday box when the box you can hardly afford if you don't have enough gems to get whatever's in the box and there's a lot of cute things that are in boxes but you can't even hardly get them to decorate your cafe so no boxes that is really ridiculous the boxes are so expensive and a lot of people can afford them so stick to the holiday Thanksgiving theme and it do pilgrims or Indians or turkey or hands or anything that would pertain to the holiday of Thanksgiving I like decorations Thanksgiving everything that would be that kind of thing treat mincemeat pies apple pies stuff like that chai latte pumpkin latte and pumpkin spice latte eggnog latte peppermint mocha eggnog lattes stuff like that so I hope that gives you guys enough ideas and like somebody just said hopefully you get the picture on what we would all love to have for this next update and for future updates on thanks giving theme

rocketsmama
11-03-14, 07:21 PM
I hope it's cute!

sls0991
11-03-14, 07:24 PM
But I agree, NO BOXES PLEASE TEAM LAVA. Personally, I'm fine with the re-release of old items, especially if they are going to release winter/christmas items as I have practically NONE in my bakery at all. I would like to see new content for a change though. Release the Mad Hatter Tea Party -hint hint- :D

ElaineCarrel
11-03-14, 08:10 PM
I would like to c Tl finally give us fall decor especially since I just spent 2hrs decorating both my BS and RS places.

Torkulon
11-04-14, 04:18 AM
Goals are set for the second Wednesday each month, so in this case the 12th. Maybe this Wednesday will be a regular update? Or maybe a throwback appliance?

12th of november is a bit too late for Thanksgiving goal start. Only two weeks till Thanksgiving. I'm hoping for goals to start this week in both BS and RS.

Azriemw3
11-04-14, 04:27 AM
I want lower expandsion cost

LightAndLove83
11-04-14, 07:24 AM
Definitely NO BOXES! And I know TL is in this to make money, and so they will cater more to the ppl that will spend their hard earned cash, but sooner or later, the cow gets old and used up. You shouldn't alienate "possible future profits." I would feel more inclined to spend a little here and there if they would throw us a bone once in a while. All the Halloween stuff they threw at us? It was SOOOO Gem heavy! They either make us have to spend all our gems, or all our money. Where's the happy medium with these ppl? I did an experiment once, when I was a kid. My brother sold Lemondade for 25 cents and I sold mine for 15. I not only had more customers...but I made more then he did. Moral of the story? More money is made from number of sales not just the AMOUNT of the sale. �� Had they not taken Economics out of the schools, today's younger generation would understand this. ��

LightAndLove83
11-04-14, 07:28 AM
LOL! Why do you suppose they don't put clocks in Bars? So people will lose track of time!! So if you made things cheaper, people would lose track of how much they were spending. LMBO!

Rainbowpridecafe
11-04-14, 09:05 AM
Also most of these games are pointed to kids..kids cant pay for the boxes Right?..I do understand they have to make money but if your going to make a game thats mostly/somewhat/kinda pointed to kids you really cant make it where they have to pay for boxes and ect. ..Iam just saying..not to get people mad in the thread..plus alot of people were upset that Halloween came with only two sets of things from the Lavateam and it seem to upset alot of people thinking they were going to get more stuff for halloween...I was commenting on that ...its a blog..lol

78story
11-04-14, 11:15 AM
Back on topic..
I'm hoping for thanksgiving decor too. I'd like to see warm rich colors. Feast style displays. Pumpkin pie sale signs. A huge oven with pies stacked from top to bottom. :)

zifun
11-04-14, 11:51 AM
where is the teaser? they're coming out later and later

lexiriley
11-04-14, 12:48 PM
The sooner Christmas stuff starts rolling out the better! Last year TeamLava did not bring out the Christmas items until the very veryy end of December when Christmas was ending. :( I'm fine with Thanksgiving items seeing that they are appropriate for the month of November, but please be more timely this year with introducing Christmas items. Christmas time is my favorite time of the year, as it is for most people. ("It's the most wonderful time of the yearrr!") :)

lexiriley
11-04-14, 12:52 PM
Also, I vote that TeamLava brings back last year's items for each season. (i.e. - last year's Thanksgiving and Christmas items come back for a limited time! I would love to see the icicle tables, icicle chairs, and icicle counters make a comeback.) Thank you! :) ♥

starryeyed005
11-04-14, 12:55 PM
The sooner Christmas stuff starts rolling out the better! Last year TeamLava did not bring out the Christmas items until the very veryy end of December when Christmas was ending. :( I'm fine with Thanksgiving items seeing that they are appropriate for the month of November, but please be more timely this year with introducing Christmas items. Christmas time is my favorite time of the year, as it is for most people. ("It's the most wonderful time of the yearrr!") :)

Yes, I totally agree. They should slowly start bringing out Christmas items this month so we can have enough time to decorate...plus I'm not decorating for thanksgiving since we don't really celebrate it here and I don't have enough coins to decorate for both celebrations.

LightAndLove83
11-04-14, 04:23 PM
Yes, I totally agree. They should slowly start bringing out Christmas items this month so we can have enough time to decorate...plus I'm not decorating for thanksgiving since we don't really celebrate it here and I don't have enough coins to decorate for both celebrations.

Crabs on a crutch!! Let's not start this again! The game is made in the U.S.A. Can we please realize that we have holidays that we celebrate?!? If it's not celebrated elsewhere then ... It's not celebrated elsewhere, but I won't ask others not to celebrate their holidays if others won't complain about having to celebrate mine. Nuff said!

Natasha_07
11-04-14, 04:26 PM
The blog is taking so long to update the teaser, the suspense is ****ing here...!!!!

twospoons
11-04-14, 04:29 PM
disappointed in the lack of teaser! come on, TL, you're ruining tuesdays for me!

cherilily
11-04-14, 05:09 PM
disappointed in the lack of teaser! come on, TL, you're ruining tuesdays for me!
LOL I feel your pain. I've been checking every 30 minutes for the last 3 hours...

LavaRain8
11-04-14, 05:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mobeNNg.png

Celebrate what you?re thankful for this season with your very own parade! March to the beat of your own drum with the Bakery Cake Float in Bakery Story!

Don?t miss out on these amazing new items:

Parade Car
Cornucopia Balloon
Turkey Float

Looks like a box so...yeah. But, it is "on time" for decorating for the people wanting to have some seasonal things, so that's a plus.

geordieprogman
11-04-14, 05:11 PM
It's up now. Its a thanksgiving box. Not my type but think others might like it.

Natasha_07
11-04-14, 05:17 PM
This has box written all over it, I want that turkey!

pipipooh1977
11-04-14, 05:40 PM
Won't be trying this box! Tacky, tacky, tacky garbage!!!!!!!

twospoons
11-04-14, 05:40 PM
timely though it is, i don't think i can justify (to myself) buying boxes so close to black friday. it's not that i won't buy gems on black friday (because i will), but if i don't even make an effort to also save gems for then i'll feel guilty. but i do think it's cute! (well, some of it.) i also like the turkey, and the turkey & cornucopia balloons. with my luck, i would get the lava girl balloons, which i do not like.

StevenKevin
11-04-14, 05:46 PM
Oh a box excellent i love gambling :)))) except im not into balloons at all.... but the obvious first prize is awesome with dear Jean-Pierre and mama Loretta and esp with the strawberry cake featured in the regular version s opening page

filochick1982
11-04-14, 06:07 PM
Love the content but will not bother at the moment due to being so close to BF sales!

SylvanasWindrunner
11-04-14, 06:33 PM
How come it's not a goal update?

mergirl96
11-04-14, 06:37 PM
I love these items, but I don't buy boxes.

CuteTali
11-04-14, 07:12 PM
This looks hilarious, they reused the two characters from previous goal rewards and the cake from the title screen and wheels from the pastry cart, looks like a box though. If that big silly float is for coins I'd buy it if only because I know it will make me laugh anytime I see it in my shop. Pretty hilarious, in a good way.

LavaRain8
11-04-14, 07:18 PM

Restaurant is usually the first Wednesday of the month, unless the week starts in the middle sometimes and/or delays. Bakery is typically the 2nd Wednesday.

ElaineCarrel
11-04-14, 07:18 PM

We get challenges/goals the 2nd WEDNESDAY of the month, so we'll get 1 next week or we should.

I like these items they kinda remind me of the RS challenge awards from last yr where we got a parade car and then a turkey float as the final prize. No, I'm not saying these R the 1s we actually got,Bcuz they aren't, but anyways.....

CuteTali
11-04-14, 07:20 PM
Restaurant is usually the first Wednesday of the month, unless the week starts in the middle sometimes and/or delays. Bakery is typically the 2nd Wednesday.

As long as they don't release them on the same day, else it's madness, especially for all the people that operate multiple shops/accounts.

morningstarguitar
11-04-14, 07:24 PM
I really like the Thanksgiving-themed balloons! I probably wouldn't buy more than one though, and I'd hate to end up with just a cheerleader or car.

ElaineCarrel
11-04-14, 07:39 PM
As long as they don't release them on the same day, else it's madness, especially for all the people that operate multiple shops/accounts.

O I love it when they're released on the same day. It's so much fun and yes it's madness but fun madness.

LavaRain8
11-04-14, 08:19 PM
LOL, yeah, same day goals are "crazy". Mostly because I like to have the goal part requests from neighbors be done only on one game. Then, if you have goals going on at the same time on both games...kind of a lot to juggle and try to make sure people get what they need (as I too would like to have mine, so I can't complain in that regard). So let's hope this train update for RS is the goal so we can have a free week from one while starting on the other. It's manageable either way, but it would certainly be easier if it's staggered.

Natasha_07
11-04-14, 08:27 PM
LOL, yeah, same day goals are "crazy". Mostly because I like to have the goal part requests from neighbors be done only on one game. Then, if you have goals going on at the same time on both games...kind of a lot to juggle and try to make sure people get what they need (as I too would like to have mine, so I can't complain in that regard). So let's hope this train update for RS is the goal so we can have a free week from one while starting on the other. It's manageable either way, but it would certainly be easier if it's staggered.

Agree!

pixiegamer
11-04-14, 10:47 PM
This is really cute! If I wasn't in Black-Friday-saving mode, I'd definitely take a dip just after this was released (maybe I will regardless ;)), buuuuuut...

http://media.tumblr.com/4dc8b2143de467bdab9e8d44d009ff07/tumblr_inline_nejexq75SQ1qm7yoc.png

Are the people in the image supposed to be that small?? The cheerleader, marching trumpeter, and Loretta and Jean-Pierre look to be standard bot size, but it looks like a kid is driving that car, and the people on the turkey float in front are really tiny! Could a moderator look into this please? I know a few months ago back there was a similar "tiny people" issue with a Restaurant Story box preview, but the actual items in-game had normal-sized people. Sharing the pictures below for reference:

The blog preview, which had people of different sizes:
http://media.tumblr.com/f076b791f791c3c0ffa6cf250428a1a9/tumblr_inline_nc0jgs5mTm1qm7yoc.png

The later-posted staff image, which showed the box prizes at their actual size:
http://i.imgur.com/VMGo5yZ.png

It would be great if that could be sorted out :) Thanks!

rene2222
11-05-14, 12:25 AM
this would definitely be a box items. i am not going for it.

filochick1982
11-05-14, 12:37 AM
Wow those RS box prizes are really nice! Kinda wish I stuck to playing RS!

To answer your question, perhaps the smaller bots are actually meant to be kids.

This is really cute! If I wasn't in Black-Friday-saving mode, I'd definitely take a dip just after this was released (maybe I will regardless ;)), buuuuuut...

http://media.tumblr.com/4dc8b2143de467bdab9e8d44d009ff07/tumblr_inline_nejexq75SQ1qm7yoc.png

Are the people in the image supposed to be that small?? The cheerleader, marching trumpeter, and Loretta and Jean-Pierre look to be standard bot size, but it looks like a kid is driving that car, and the people on the turkey float in front are really tiny! Could a moderator look into this please? I know a few months ago back there was a similar "tiny people" issue with a Restaurant Story box preview, but the actual items in-game had normal-sized people. Sharing the pictures below for reference:

The blog preview, which had people of different sizes:
http://media.tumblr.com/f076b791f791c3c0ffa6cf250428a1a9/tumblr_inline_nc0jgs5mTm1qm7yoc.png

The later-posted staff image, which showed the box prizes at their actual size:
http://i.imgur.com/VMGo5yZ.png

It would be great if that could be sorted out :) Thanks!

gotalotaluv
11-05-14, 01:26 AM
I can't stop laughing! 3 difft kinds of balloons, a rainbow colored turkey float (or is that supposed to be a cake?) 1st prize w Chef & Loretta in their regular clothes (ugh) atop a giant pink/red cake float, a trumpet player, a cheerleader, a mini-car, and a HUGE horn of c.....oh yeah, I'm all over this one!! Lol...gems I bought for fashion were well spent. I'll pass on this one!

sweetypies97
11-05-14, 01:45 AM
Glad this isn't for goals - Thanksgiving is very US centric.

heart0gold
11-05-14, 01:59 AM
It's been a month since Halloween goals so I was wondering what goals/decorations you want to see this week.

I started playing recently and would like to be able to build some of the ovems from last year or in previous goals. Also would like to see more decorations & more that are Affordable. Not ones that require gems or come on boxes!

alicee11
11-05-14, 04:02 AM
I hope they bring some old ovens...

Torkulon
11-05-14, 05:33 AM
Nice items, especially Turkey Float and Turkey baloon. But I'm not sure I'll take the risk of getting Lava girl baloon for 24 gems.

dunnaway52
11-05-14, 07:01 AM
Thanksgiving is coming like to see ships , Indians, turkey , cooking pots and cabins. These would be great decorations. I hope Christmas has the Santa with children on his lap. Log cabin look would be nice. I really enjoy playing this game.

minidemon88
11-05-14, 11:28 AM
The turkey balloon is so funny! I remember seeing something very similar to that. Not sure if it's one of the boxes from bs or rs.

Saving up my gems for BFS and Christmas. Though I'm hoping for some new recipes!

kooky panda
11-05-14, 11:35 AM
Okay guys, the recent posts discussing Ethic groups, religion, etc have been removed. These type of discussions are sensitive topics. Members may offend others, when not meaning to.
If you have comments you wish to share on these topics, you can send an email to support@teamlava.com.

Thanks!

Natasha_07
11-05-14, 11:45 AM
I don't see the update.

78story
11-05-14, 11:54 AM
I don't see it either, but since its a box... it really doesn't matter much Haha.

I wish they would release boxes where 4th prize was worth at least 24 gems and not some dinky boobie prize. Does it really matter what prizes are won as decoration so long as we are buying gems to open the boxes? Spending 24 gems and getting crappy prizes makes players feel rilpped off and puts the thought in their heads of never doing that again. Doesn't sound like a good stratedy if ur looking to make big $$$.

LavaRain8
11-05-14, 12:00 PM
Are we due for a new version on Android? Seems like Honey was a while ago...

*edit* yeah, I saw the crate on mine when I actually logged on. I guess we may end up with a Thanksgiving or Christmas edition soon enough though.

PepperWoo
11-05-14, 12:05 PM
It's on android and it's a Parade Crate. I don't see any LTO though, unlike in the RS update...

minidemon88
11-05-14, 12:10 PM
Ios here and I just checked, there's only the Parade Crate box. Couldn't check the appliance. But there's no LTO or weird goal. Lol

starryeyed005
11-05-14, 12:23 PM
Crabs on a crutch!! Let's not start this again! The game is made in the U.S.A. Can we please realize that we have holidays that we celebrate?!? If it's not celebrated elsewhere then ... It's not celebrated elsewhere, but I won't ask others not to celebrate their holidays if others won't complain about having to celebrate mine. Nuff said!

Naa lol you got the wrong end of the stick, I wasn't trying to say that they shouldn't release it, of course they should it's nice to celebrate other holidays too...I was just trying to say that they should also start releasing Christmas decorations this month for others who may not want to decorate for thanksgiving this year especially myself since I don't have enough money to decorate for both but if I did I would definitely decorate for thanksgiving, I wasn't complaining.

SylvanasWindrunner
11-05-14, 01:24 PM
Is there any LTO?

ojapple96
11-05-14, 01:28 PM
Is there any LTO?

I have not seen one in my appliance tab on iOS - disappointed

LavaRain8
11-05-14, 01:53 PM
I don't see it either, but since its a box... it really doesn't matter much Haha.

I wish they would release boxes where 4th prize was worth at least 24 gems and not some dinky boobie prize. Does it really matter what prizes are won as decoration so long as we are buying gems to open the boxes? Spending 24 gems and getting crappy prizes makes players feel rilpped off and puts the thought in their heads of never doing that again. Doesn't sound like a good stratedy if ur looking to make big $$$.

I can see the flip side to that too, though. Because if I actually tried opening up a box for the first time and happened to get the first prize for only 24 gems, I would be EXTREMELY ecstatic.

The odds of that happening aren't as great, but when people have mentioned getting it on the first try, that would probably illicit more attempts in the future...with probably less than desirable results. But some people actually like the gamble. You can either get a nice item at a huge discount of sorts or get the lesser prize for a somewhat inflated price. Must be the rush of the unknown? Don't care for that myself honestly, but I can see it. :-D

itsqueenbeee
11-05-14, 03:02 PM
The blog is taking so long to update the teaser, the suspense is ****ing here...!!!!

I would love to know how to get to the blog ya mentioned! ♥ would you or someone mind sharing a link to the Actual "official" Bakery story blog?? Please!! Thanx ~ Buzzy

LavaRain8
11-05-14, 03:45 PM
I would love to know how to get to the blog ya mentioned! ♥ would you or someone mind sharing a link to the Actual "official" Bakery story blog?? Please!! Thanx ~ Buzzy

http://blog.teamlava.com/

It's for all of Team Lava games, they just typically release the update teasers for all of the games in one post on Tuesdays. Enjoy :cool:

andromedablack
11-05-14, 04:07 PM
Nothing for me this week as I don't celebrate such thing as Thanksgiving and I don't open boxes much so I'll save my coins and gems for next week wishing we'll get some early Christmas goals and items:)

beachinhawaii
11-05-14, 04:09 PM
I didn't play during Halloween so for some reason I still have the Halloween goals. I'm completing them for the fun of it so I can unlock the appliances and decorations... But does anyone know why this is happening and if there's a way to get rid of the Halloween goals?:( I want the new update

pixiegamer
11-05-14, 04:23 PM
I didn't play during Halloween so for some reason I still have the Halloween goals. I'm completing them for the fun of it so I can unlock the appliances and decorations... But does anyone know why this is happening and if there's a way to get rid of the Halloween goals?:( I want the new update

It's because they haven't expired yet. There should only be a few days left for the Halloween goals (I think 5 at the time I'm posting); once that time frame is up, they'll go away on their own. If you don't want to do the tasks, just leave it alone, but there's no way to get rid of them.

The new update's items are already on the market. If you're looking for a new set of goals, they'll probably be coming next week.

Natasha_07
11-06-14, 06:31 AM
Now... The anxiety for next Wednesday to reach quickly!

Maybe I'll redo my bakery in meantime, I just don't know what theme to do. I don't want it to be a mismatched looking parfait.

ferylit
11-06-14, 12:41 PM
Autumn items would be nice as not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving and those that do (from other countries)don't necessarily do it in November.

irlanda_c
11-06-14, 02:37 PM
Nobody opened the box?

nightshine7
11-09-14, 10:27 AM
I know right? I mean it's 14 MILLION for my next expansion. Crazy

AddictedGamer74
11-09-14, 01:40 PM
I think the 12th is perfect for thanksgiving goals the goals should be more spread out so I can sell out more items !

LalaSmooth
11-09-14, 02:23 PM
I'm running out of things to cook :(

ElaineCarrel
11-09-14, 07:55 PM
Nobody opened the box?
I opened it 1x using gems I'd earned from downloading a couple of TL games and reaching the 1st goal they set. I earned a 3rd place prize and it was a Fall Cornicopa ballon. I thought it was kinda cute. I don't know how to post pics or I would've posted 1.

morningstarguitar
11-09-14, 08:39 PM
I also got the fall cornucopia balloon after opening once. It's in my bakery now.

Rainbowpridecafe
11-09-14, 10:24 PM
This is what I got out of the box sadly I dont know the places I got them in:(

Rainbowpridecafe
11-09-14, 10:29 PM
Let me say I totally understand they need to make money somehow on these games...BUT..most of these games are pointed to kids ..kids dont have credit cards nor ******..please stop with the boxes I had to buy some stuff from the darn box because they havent put out any Thanksgiving holiday stuff out yet goodness Seriously? Come on..

alexnfriends
11-09-14, 11:20 PM
I have several small items from the Parade box, desperate for some Thanksgiving decor, BUT: 1) The Small Lava Girl Balloon transforms into a Fall tree when I turn it! 2) The Parade Member/ w the Trumpet, transforms into a weird, giant Barrel of Apples! 3) The Pom Pom Girls transform into slim benches!! This is more of a Spooky Box than a Holiday Box at all! What is happening! ?!??!

sls0991
11-09-14, 11:42 PM
I have several small items from the Parade box, desperate for some Thanksgiving decor, BUT: 1) The Small Lava Girl Balloon transforms into a Fall tree when I turn it! 2) The Parade Member/ w the Trumpet, transforms into a weird, giant Barrel of Apples! 3) The Pom Pom Girls transform into slim benches!! This is more of a Spooky Box than a Holiday Box at all! What is happening! ?!??!

LOL this has been going on for a WHILE now. It's really funny to me, but yea I wish they would fix it already. At first I thought it was my phone, since it's pretty darn old.

I was a little tempted to open the box, but without any assurance on getting new thanksgiving content updates, I'll wait. It would look a little strange to see one or two thanksgiving balloons in my bakery and nothing else, lol. I'm still waiting on FALL/AUTUMN UPDATES though... tick tock TL. We haven't gotten a single fall update yet. ;( ;(

twospoons
11-10-14, 08:19 PM
This is what I got out of the box sadly I dont know the places I got them in:(

cute prizes though!

Bakerling
10-20-15, 05:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/mobeNNg.png

Looks like a box so...yeah. But, it is "on time" for decorating for the people wanting to have some seasonal things, so that's a plus.

Oh I have missed out on these items lol.

kooky panda
10-20-15, 11:33 AM
Please do not bump up old threads. This can be confusing and members may think these new and current threads.