PDA

View Full Version : Breeding a Sabretooth Dragon

amerirish
11-03-14, 12:59 PM
Hi all! Just curious if I'm missing something; I've been trying to breed a Sabretooth Dragon for months and just can't get one. I'm using common, rare and super rare abominable dragons and am at level 147. I've used every combo I can think of but still nothing. I was hoping for some advice from anyone who's been successful getting one of these little monsters :) Thanks!

Annica5
11-03-14, 01:06 PM
Most of the arctic dragons took a long time :( For what it's worth I got Sabre Tooth with Abominable x Abominable.

freshfunin2008
11-03-14, 01:17 PM
As long as you have the right pair ups it just takes a while. Sometimes you hatch the same dragon over and over for weeks. Sometimes I would try for something different and then come back to it if you have others to go for. But if it is the 18th of 18 then you are kind of stuck.

amerirish
11-03-14, 01:45 PM
Thanks guys. Next time I get another Abominable I'll keep it and try breeding those two. The only other Arctics I have left to breed are the diamond hybrids, which ain't gonna happen for a long time! lol

freshfunin2008
11-03-14, 02:39 PM
Now I can tell you it took about 2 months for me for each of the diamond hybrids. You thought sabretooth was difficult. OMG!!!! LOL

amerirish
11-03-14, 02:46 PM
Now I can tell you it took about 2 months for me for each of the diamond hybrids. You thought sabretooth was difficult. OMG!!!! LOL

LOL; it gets worse for me because I don't even have any Diamonds yet. So 10 years to breed a Diamond then another 10 years to get the Arctic hybrids. Yeah, I should finish this by the time I retire, maybe :p