PDA

View Full Version : Evolving animals.

sweetypies97
11-03-14, 12:58 PM
Would it be possible to have a list of our level 3, 9 and 14 animals pop up when we tap the evolution flower? I have so many animals that I forget who I've fed up ready to evolve by the time the last one finishes! Having a list pop up would make it easier than going through each habitat and tapping on it to see who is fed and ready.

Thanks!

sweetypies97
11-03-14, 01:01 PM
I have another suggestion, I'm not sure whether to start a new thread?

Under each animal profile could it's breed/hatch and evolution time be listed?

zenobia42
11-03-14, 04:22 PM
Would it be possible to have a list of our level 3, 9 and 14 animals pop up when we tap the evolution flower? I have so many animals that I forget who I've fed up ready to evolve by the time the last one finishes! Having a list pop up would make it easier than going through each habitat and tapping on it to see who is fed and ready.

Thanks!

Might I suggest this: go ahead and feed the animals you want to evolve, to the point where the evolve icon shows up at the bottom left. Then, if you go and tap on the evolution flower, it actually DOES show a list of all those animals ready to evolve. Below that is the list of (greyed out) animals that you need to "feed more" to be able to evolve. I use this feature myself a lot.

I am TOTALLY with you that at that point or preferably earlier they should show what the time to evolve them is. Without a list of all the animals and evolve times handy, it's very difficult to guess which of the animals you are ready to evolve will finish evolving at a good time for you to pop in the next one. Actually, I wish MORE that they would go back to the old 1, 4 or 8-hour evolves, not only because those are much shorter times than we have now, but perhaps even more-so because they are predictable.

sweetypies97
11-04-14, 02:36 AM
Oh thanks for that tip! I will try it for sure.

Gweenykay
11-12-14, 12:14 AM
Info please. Which level can we buy a second evolution flower? One is always busily occupied at the mo

zenobia42
11-12-14, 04:21 PM
Info please. Which level can we buy a second evolution flower? One is always busily occupied at the mo

Only 1 evolution flower is allowed, even at the current maximum player level of 40. :(

Gweenykay
11-13-14, 05:18 AM
Only 1 evolution flower is allowed, even at the current maximum player level of 40. :(

Thanks Zenobia
Oh. So what happens on level 40. Game over!

Gweenykay
11-13-14, 05:30 AM
Thanks Zenobia
Oh. So what happens on level 40. Game over!
Just checked on my level 40 nbs and many are now without animals and lands are disappearing. Where can I find out more info pls. I'm on level 38

Gweenykay
11-13-14, 04:25 PM
Just checked on my level 40 nbs and many are now without animals and lands are disappearing. Where can I find out more info pls. I'm on level 38

Had to reset iPad- all animals and habitats were going invisible including my own! Scary. Got everything and everyone else's back too. Weird!

flowless
11-15-14, 09:40 AM
Had to reset iPad- all animals and habitats were going invisible including my own! Scary. Got everything and everyone else's back too. Weird!

That happened to me several times after the update
Restarting the game bring it all back to normal