PDA

View Full Version : Level 75 Quitting

Unregistered
01-31-11, 12:14 AM
I have been bored since Level 26 when recipes ended! NOTHING given for level achievement. Nothing!! Mastery of the items no longer means anything. At 75, it's like 9 million to reach 76-and guess what awaits us there! Nothing! The Valentines Update was something I was looking forward to. It was the last straw for me. I had my food disappear (no reply from Team Lava when I emailed about this) I have spent hundreds on gems. This Filthy Forum is really a toxic spill also! What a shame! I will be posting goodbyes to my neighbors tomorrow. Good luck to all of you!

Unregistered
01-31-11, 12:17 AM
sorry to see ya go. The weekly updates signage has never been removed from the Internet. These guys ought to be prosecuted. I am a bit lower Level, but also very disgusted!

Unregistered
01-31-11, 09:16 AM
This is the point of many of our posts. People at the upper levels, lower levels, people who buy your gems, many are leaving BS. Wake up TL!!!!

Unregistered
01-31-11, 10:39 AM
Just as many or more though must be staying and are not bothered by no constant updates, or by the app store signage that seems to annoy a few. If some of the ppl on the board were a reflection of the majority, then they d be going broke. As they're not, I can only speculate that status quo is not impacting them as the frustrated (and oft rude) players would hope. Just an observation.

Sometimes I even think there aren't very many players that come to these forums other than to enter contest. The vile of some posts, the constant attacks, especially against anyone who has anything positive to say. I think most of the venom comes from ppl who don't play the game, have an axe to grind, and are trying to turn ppl against the games by use of these forums.

Won't work. Ppl will keep playing, but just avoid these forums that seem mostly populated by spoiled kids. Ill mannered adults too, and probably many with mental health conditions like OCD. I know I've been away for quite awhile because of all the vitriol. Just quickly checking in because of the valentine thingy that I'll be taking a pass on:)

To the o.p. I'm sorry you're bored and are leaving. I'm a high level player too,but not bored. I really hope you find another game that can keep your interest. Good luck and best wishes.

PhishJamz247
01-31-11, 02:14 PM
Guess I better enjoy the game while it lasts... Everyone seems to be getting burnt out on it... They will update it! give them time...

Unregistered
01-31-11, 06:32 PM
I give you the classic farewell for any online game...
KaN i Haz Ur StufzZ?

Unregistered
01-31-11, 06:54 PM
Guess I better enjoy the game while it lasts... Everyone seems to be getting burnt out on it... They will update it! give them time...

in ten years

Unregistered
02-02-11, 02:13 PM
Just as many or more though must be staying and are not bothered by no constant updates, or by the app store signage that seems to annoy a few. If some of the ppl on the board were a reflection of the majority, then they d be going broke. As they're not, I can only speculate that status quo is not impacting them as the frustrated (and oft rude) players would hope. Just an observation.

Sometimes I even think there aren't very many players that come to these forums other than to enter contest. The vile of some posts, the constant attacks, especially against anyone who has anything positive to say. I think most of the venom comes from ppl who don't play the game, have an axe to grind, and are trying to turn ppl against the games by use of these forums.

Won't work. Ppl will keep playing, but just avoid these forums that seem mostly populated by spoiled kids. Ill mannered adults too, and probably many with mental health conditions like OCD. I know I've been away for quite awhile because of all the vitriol. Just quickly checking in because of the valentine thingy that I'll be taking a pass on:)

To the o.p. I'm sorry you're bored and are leaving. I'm a high level player too,but not bored. I really hope you find another game that can keep your interest. Good luck and best wishes.

Dude, I recognize you. You are the TL goon who always accuses people who are angry and unhappy with the treatment of TL as having mental problems. OCD??? You don't even know what you are talking about. You don't even know what OCD is!!!! It would have nothing to do with anger issues.

People have a right to feel angry and a right to express it. If all the lies, deceptions, gem traps on here don't bother you, you must be devoid of morality! Treat people the way you want to be treated. If TL followed that, this forum would be a bubbling, happy place. From now on, keep your trap shut about mental issues, unless you know what you are talking about.

Unregistered
02-02-11, 02:22 PM
help my bakery store has totally frozen i cant do anything my food has disappered and icons too but i still receive notifications that drinks are ready but i cant see them i havent reached level 75 yet and i probably wont at this rate i emailed support and no reply anyone have any suggestions???

Unregistered
02-03-11, 04:21 AM
write your problem to technical support!! stop flooding everywhere!!