PDA

View Full Version : Can we get same fortunes twice????

jasren
11-03-14, 07:44 AM
I bought a fortune teller rent and am up to the sticky fortune. I was soooooooooo upset to find out, that the log, could have been sold, and new one bought, over and over for glimmer shards. I'm only half way through sister sister.....soooooo slow getting shards and fragments from gate.

Its unfair that some of us weren't able to use the log fortune, as we didn't know not to chop it all at once. Can we PLEASE get the same fortune- or make a glimmer shards fortunes one with small rock pile or better yet the 20 chop one, as so many others are still slowly doing sister sister for months. PLEASE TL?????

SpiritWind00
11-03-14, 05:59 PM
I'm sorry, but TL have already advised that you can't get the same fortune twice.

We do have the new Fellora plants which drop the plants to help with Sister Sister. You can add a suggestion to the latest poll in relation to your ideas for more fragments and shards if you want to. Just keep collecting from the glimmergate, maze, Greselda's house as often as you can. Sister sister is a very long term goal... There is the glimmer rock, but that's a gem buy and also (not sure where you're up to), but the faerie workshop lets you craft glimmerbits (although you have to have red to make green and vice versa).