PDA

View Full Version : cant do without gems

jannywanny86
11-03-14, 01:23 AM
grrrrrrrrrrr never gonna finish this Halloween quest without gems...... I don't use gems....... why are we only getting 1 bat when we do the adventure?

brenstal
11-03-14, 01:52 AM
I actually usually got 2-3 bats. Looks like you just had bad luck in this one. :/

Anaboe
11-03-14, 07:01 AM
I didn't do 3 adventures a day every day, maybe 3x 3, but rest of the time 2. I got my HH to lvl 5 somewhere halfway the event, and now have 51 Bats (!) and 45 Ghosts in my inventory, doing nothing till eternity. I wish I could sent them to neighbours in need of them...

PurpleScorpion76
11-03-14, 07:38 AM
I would agree terrible luck. I rarely got 1 bat or ghost and usually got 3 or 4. I had to complete my Pyre Tent with gems, I suppose luck was on my side in this event. Though never did get the crown.

Anaboe
11-03-14, 09:24 AM
Don't even know what the crown is ;)

Edit: forget about that: it's an optional side-quest in this event, a crown for Thurston. Got all the side-quests without any hustle, so no problem there :)

ghjvcucjb
11-03-14, 11:12 AM
I look at gems in this game as a valuable resource. Once I started viewing them that way, I no longer hoarded them or got bitter when I needed to use them to complete an action or goal that I wanted. A lot like magic cement or adamant. In fact they're much easier to get than adamant and they're helpful at times like this. Just a thought.

kudukuda
11-03-14, 11:14 AM
I look at gems in this game as a valuable resource. Once I started viewing them that way, I no longer hoarded them or got bitter when I needed to use them to complete an action or goal that I wanted. A lot like magic cement or adamant. In fact they're much easier to get than adamant and they're helpful at times like this. Just a thought.

My game plan also changed when i took on this EXACT view. Well said!