PDA

View Full Version : New iPhone

Dratini777
11-02-14, 04:21 PM
I am getting a new iPhone and did a iTunes back-up to transfer all my contacts, pictures, and app data, but Fantasy Forest Story did not transfer its data, and I would have to start from level one, losing all my progress and creatures. Is there a way I can transfer the data to my new iPhone? (With detailed instructions please, I'm kinda a noob with technology)

Thanks!

cocauina
11-02-14, 05:02 PM
Probably Fantasy Forest Story, didn't transfer the data, because FFS doesn't have a login feature, play a little (only the tutorial if you want) on Dragon Story, since DS have a loggin feature. And them just follow this "guide" on the new Iphone.

If your ID from FFs is the ID that you use in this forum, and you know/remeber the password from this account, so you only need to do this:

Close FFS and download another TeamLava game so you can have your account back, I recommend Dragon Story because I already had to do this on a friends phone (system restore), when the download is ready, open the game, the game will say that you need to do the tutorial, just ignore and go to your account on Game Center, search for Dragon Story on your game tabb, open and press the play button (right upper corner, I hope, mine is there) so you can open the game from the Game Center, the tutorial will desappear and in the right upper corner, you will have a blue and white thing, tapp on there, and tapp where it says "Account Settings", and you will have 2 options, I think, "Log in to Another Account" and "Connect to Game Center", just log in on your old account, write your ID and Password, then, open FFS and I hope you will have your account back. :)

Let me know if it worked!

[S8] Regina
11-03-14, 12:14 PM
I am getting a new iPhone and did a iTunes back-up to transfer all my contacts, pictures, and app data, but Fantasy Forest Story did not transfer its data, and I would have to start from level one, losing all my progress and creatures. Is there a way I can transfer the data to my new iPhone? (With detailed instructions please, I'm kinda a noob with technology)

Thanks!

If you need help with restoring your accounts, please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance. Thank you!