PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas???

wheatsy
11-02-14, 04:04 PM
Anybody have any ideas on Thursday questline? I want more back story on Old Thomas

mafruha
11-03-14, 05:18 AM
I hope for expansions..

PurpleScorpion76
11-03-14, 07:46 AM
I would imagine it's a continuation of the faerie line. But that's a guess.

mymummy789
11-03-14, 09:54 AM
I hope for expansions..

I second that :)

I am quite happy for that to be the only update, to give me a chance to recover from only planting and harvesting corn for a couple of weeks!!!

8hat
11-03-14, 10:04 AM
I hope for expansions..

I second that :)

I third it. But I actually have ulterior motives...I'm getting so close to catching you guys. I'm on the Tea Party and I still have the Faerie Workshop & Bridge after that, so I hope they pause that story and just give expansions so we can all get cleaned up after Halloween :)

Queenzod
11-03-14, 10:22 AM
I'm hoping for expansions and somethng OTHER than the faery storyline. It's been all consuming for months. I would just as soon go on a quest to find Thurstan's runaway dog or a handkerchief Sabina lost in the woods than talk to those faeries this week, lol.

AnniePMH
11-03-14, 10:36 AM
Hoping, as always, for Kaz. I just love that guy.:) Without faeries.

dragon2046
11-03-14, 11:58 AM
I'm hoping for expansions and somethng OTHER than the faery storyline. It's been all consuming for months. I would just as soon go on a quest to find Thurstan's runaway dog or a handkerchief Sabina lost in the woods than talk to those faeries this week, lol.

Agree! :) something a little less consuming would be welcome. :)

amerirish
11-03-14, 12:06 PM
Something super fun & easy with a cool prize would be much appreciated! Love your suggestions Queenzod (runaway dog, lost handkerchef! lmao)

Liloze
11-03-14, 01:17 PM
I hope for expansions..

Same here, my Queendom looks so cluttered!

wheatsy
11-03-14, 03:55 PM
Yeah took me forever to finish the fairy quests. I will take anything other then fairies right now!

zenobia42
11-03-14, 05:55 PM
I am hoping for the return of KAZ!

SpiritWind00
11-03-14, 06:02 PM
I don't mind what it is, however, please don't let it be anything corn related!

zenobia42
11-03-14, 06:19 PM
I don't mind what it is, however, please don't let it be anything corn related!

Be careful what you wish for - we might get something that requires 200 carrots and 400 cabbages! :eek:
We'll be begging for a corn task then, lol.

SpiritWind00
11-03-14, 07:18 PM
Yes Zenobia you're right! Well, fingers crossed we get an update, I've nothing left in my goal book. I live for update day (ok, not literally!), but it is definitely a highlight of my week. :). Maybe it's time for Ivy to show us more of her grand cooking s****s. She can cook a welcome home meal for Kaz!

wheatsy
11-03-14, 07:37 PM
Yes Zenobia you're right! Well, fingers crossed we get an update, I've nothing left in my goal book. I live for update day (ok, not literally!), but it is definitely a highlight of my week. :). Maybe it's time for Ivy to show us more of her grand cooking s****s. She can cook a welcome home meal for Kaz!

Lol I LIVE for updated every Thursday. I'm at work refreshing the forum page at work around 3pm (est) waiting for the updates!! My sister just shakes her head at me

zenobia42
11-03-14, 09:15 PM
Lol I LIVE for updated every Thursday. I'm at work refreshing the forum page at work around 3pm (est) waiting for the updates!! My sister just shakes her head at me
Lol, totally! I hope I am not the one who has a permanent alarm set on my phone for update hour every Thursday. :o

PurpleScorpion76
11-04-14, 03:41 AM
Lol, totally! I hope I am not the one who has a permanent alarm set on my phone for update hour every Thursday. :o

I don't have an alarm but I do save up my energy for the update time.

lisman
11-04-14, 07:02 AM
Please don't throw any rotten tomatos at me when I say this that I don't want any new expansion yet, those expantion tickets takes ages to make and I have still plots to open up (at least 5 more). Sure I need space but I like to finnish open my unopen plots up first :D

It would be fun to have more story about Thomas and Agnes or Ivy and her cooking skunkpies those are always fun reads

Liloze
11-04-14, 09:58 AM
Please don't throw any rotten tomatos at me when I say this that I don't want any new expansion yet, those expantion tickets takes ages to make and I have still plots to open up (at least 5 more). Sure I need space but I like to finnish open my unopen plots up first :D

It would be fun to have more story about Thomas and Agnes or Ivy and her cooking skunkpies those are always fun reads
Throwing tomatoes -@ you lol :p lol Nah just kidding,
Ok let's compromise ;) You get a new Story about Thomas/ Ivy and her cooking, and we the desperate players waiting for expansions get them as well :) how about that?! :D

zenobia42
11-04-14, 10:36 AM

I still have to save up and buy 31 more expansion permits before I can expand to the limits as they are now. But I'm still all for new expansions - for those who have already expanded to the limit mostly, but also because for folks in your and my shoes, we have more choices where to expand to next. :)

lisman
11-04-14, 11:50 AM
Throwing tomatoes -@ you lol :p lol Nah just kidding,
Ok let's compromise ;) You get a new Story about Thomas/ Ivy and her cooking, and we the desperate players waiting for expansions get them as well :) how about that?! :D

*Ducks behind a patch of corn* A compromise is always good. It is hard to please everyone, but I think no one at least doesn't want anything to do with corn this week :D

I still have to save up and buy 31 more expansion permits before I can expand to the limits as they are now. But I'm still all for new expansions - for those who have already expanded to the limit mostly, but also because for folks in your and my shoes, we have more choices where to expand to next. :)

That is so true, but it just takes so long to craft them :)

Liloze
11-04-14, 03:21 PM
*Ducks behind a patch of corn* A compromise is always good. It is hard to please everyone, but I think no one at least doesn't want anything to do with corn this week :D

LOL No! :) Please NO Corn or Candy corn or anything related lol ( Children of the Corn movie included ) ;)
I developed Corn Phobia lol.