PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors always gifting food

silverblue77
11-02-14, 01:14 PM
Why do my neighbors , who have tons of food, refuse to send parts? I have asked them very nicely to please send parts bc I need them. They Ignore me. I have posted it on my wall and theirs. why do they refuse to ever send an oven part? Should I drop them? I hate to do that. Please help!

Natasha_07
11-02-14, 01:43 PM
A lot of players mass gift either food or parts as it's difficult to gift individually especially if they have +100 neighbors, if you don't like a gift simply decline it.

I myself prefer parts and only gift those, if I don't like a gift (example easter egg) I simply decline as I have no use for it.

pipipooh1977
11-02-14, 02:14 PM
Delete the nbr, I do if I constantly get junk food, even if I asked over and over for parts only. If they have so many NBRS that they can't keep track then I'm doing them a favor by deleting them. One less Nbr for them to have to tip/gift.

silverblue77
11-02-14, 04:12 PM
Thank you. You know, I even offered to send them food and they could send me parts. Nothing, sigh. I think I will delete them as I really need parts. I appreciate your help.

Natasha_07
11-02-14, 04:21 PM
Thank you. You know, I even offered to send them food and they could send me parts. Nothing, sigh. I think I will delete them as I really need parts. I appreciate your help.

You could do that and in the future when you add neighbors or vice versa let them know you're only into gift/receive parts.

LightAndLove83
11-04-14, 08:33 AM
See my response to same question on other thread

bea1twin1
11-04-14, 08:50 AM
I only send materials
Add me for bakery n the restaurant story
Rocktwin2