PDA

View Full Version : I'm bored of my bakery!

Unregistered
01-30-11, 08:37 PM
...and I'm only level 26! But I have it to a good size, put in all the decorations I like, have my tables and chairs nicely arranged, so what more is left? Come on TL! We need some updates - new food, new decorations, new challenges!

Unregistered
01-30-11, 09:49 PM
...and I'm only level 26! But I have it to a good size, put in all the decorations I like, have my tables and chairs nicely arranged, so what more is left? Come on TL! We need some updates - new food, new decorations, new challenges!

I'm on level 39! As much as I love my pretty bakery, I am bored to death. I don't even know what to make anymore.
I am level 4 on almost everything and I have thousands of servings. RS is even worse, despite getting a few more foods at Christmas.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 11:59 PM
I have to agree and it's really disappointing because I loved the game in the beginning. I'd love to expand or redecorate but there's nothing to do but make the same foods over and over.

Green4life1
11-04-11, 03:59 AM
How weird r you replying with your own answers anyways how could you be bored of your bakery this is like the funest game ever and your saying your bored of it infect the game is free and I think it should not be because of such the good quality it has I just can't describe you

kooky panda
11-04-11, 04:23 AM
yes I agree the games now are very exciting because of the weekly updates and new features being added to the games. Since this is an older thread I will be closing it. If you would like to discuss
this further please start a new thread.