PDA

View Full Version : Steamtrunk disappeared from storage

friedjuju
11-02-14, 12:55 AM
I just finished the tournament a few hours ago, and steamtrunk was in my inventory. I even went to visit a neighbour to make sure that the game synced properly.

When I logged back on just now, the steamtrunk creature is no longer in my inventory. However, the gold that I used to speed up the last few rounds were taken from my account.

Please help!

ciarjen
11-02-14, 02:26 AM
I just finished the tournament a few hours ago, and steamtrunk was in my inventory. I even went to visit a neighbour to make sure that the game synced properly.

When I logged back on just now, the steamtrunk creature is no longer in my inventory. However, the gold that I used to speed up the last few rounds were taken from my account.

Please help!

You need the game to sync before anything you do which is important because it is the processing/synching which may take the game back a few moments in time so visiting a neighbour after a battle is not a good idea. I suggest always force closing the app and reopening it so that the news box with gifts on it appears before you begin playing.

You could try force closing your app and reopening. If that doesn't work, delete the app and reinstall it. If the reward is still not there you will need to email team lava support.

kooky panda
11-02-14, 10:11 AM
Check and make sure your battle is over. If so and restarting your device does not work, send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can find him.

[S8] Regina
11-03-14, 02:41 PM

Please help!

Sorry about that! If you have questions about your account, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance. If you already submitted a ticket, we'll have an agent respond to you as soon as possible. Thank you!