PDA

View Full Version : New Troop Introduction?

tenminlate
11-01-14, 08:35 PM
Buzz around the game is the surprise appearance of a never seen before troop that is quite a defender for a base. An awesome portal troop. Any truth to this? some call it dark troop.

Kiraracatdemon
11-01-14, 08:55 PM
You mean these ones......?
....yes curious isn't it? And the appear to be deployed before battle starts...

1dkY
11-02-14, 01:34 AM
Clearly a Hacker.
How does a lvl 22 portal (which would be max 15spaces) fit a knight,airship, archers and this unknown troop!

Farmaniac
11-02-14, 03:58 AM
Clearly a Hacker.
How does a lvl 22 portal (which would be max 15spaces) fit a knight,airship, archers and this unknown troop!

How could one possibly hack someth like that?!?

1dkY
11-02-14, 05:36 AM
How could one possibly hack someth like that?!?

I'm not sure, possibly someone with the knowledge in the system software and able to do something with the codes and creating a tool for troops,
I shouldn't have been quick to assume that, I mean it's either that or the developers could be the creating and are testing this troop out!
a Heads up for the players would be more of a professional manner!

MichaelKors1
11-02-14, 07:08 AM
Kingdoms don't need anymore stronger defences. The game need stronger troop for attacking.

tenminlate
11-03-14, 05:48 AM
Any response Fire Mocha? if this is a hack, shouldn't we be aware of it?

sweetcupcake555555
11-08-14, 07:54 PM
i saw one of these last night when attacking a base. at first i thought it was a zombie but its larger, slightly faster and has a large knife like weap, and has dark colored clothing. i had already deployed my archers to attack it so never got a chance to screen shot it. �� it was easily taken out with archers. but i still want to know what it was.

1dkY
11-10-14, 09:43 AM
This is where Firemocha "Support" are suppose to respond with something. What's is happening with this dark troop and this 40+ space capacity in portal?

FrozenTurtle
11-11-14, 02:20 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention! We're checking this out and we'll take the appropriate actions.