PDA

View Full Version : How Much Are You Willing To Spend on Gems?

Unregistered
01-30-11, 07:49 PM
Just curious B)

Unregistered
01-30-11, 09:23 PM
This is a statistical waste of time as there there is no timeframe linked to you question. You must redo it and quantify-spend in a day week month year??

Unregistered
01-30-11, 09:53 PM
This poll does not require a time frame. Perhaps I didn't phrase it right xD

its simply asking how much you are WILLING to spend maximum. Not how much you have spent on gems over a certain period.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 11:33 PM
Zero. Freemium apps never get my money.

Unregistered
01-31-11, 12:12 AM
I am surprised to see that people actually want to spend that much money on this .. o.O

Unregistered
01-31-11, 10:10 PM
You know what it says about a fool and their money. Bunch of idiots. For $100 you could get so many great games and still have money left over or you could buy console or PC games.

Unregistered
02-01-11, 08:20 AM
Why buy any more gems never nothing new to buy. Loved BS and RS but games are boring with no updates have millions nothing new to spend it on. Have all floors, walls, tables in storage just keep changing now bored with that. So for me it wold be a big fat Zero!!!

Unregistered
02-02-11, 11:42 PM
Nada nada nada they can kiss my ass,no buying fake stuff

Unregistered
02-03-11, 02:58 AM
I have my eye on several things I wanna buy but Iam holding back
First I wanna make sure there are weekly updates first , so my spending won't go to waste

Regarding previous comments about spending money on fake things
I don't see da harm ints entertainment money , some likes to go to da movies and some likes to decorates in their bakery

Even though the prices need to come down a little
I think they would encourage people more to buy if the prices were reasonable

Unregistered
02-03-11, 07:53 AM
At the current cost for gems they're not getting a dime from me, if I could get 25 at 0.99 then maybe. But $4.99 for only 24, that doesn't go far so there's no way I'm spending anything in any of the stories at this point. I think they should make it so you can buy gems with your coins, not just coins with your gems, at least it's easier to earn the coins. Or, at least take the items that require gem payment and give them a coin value too. Sure they're making money hand over fist from people with more cash than they know what to do with apparently, but some of us have very little expendable cash or why would we be "purchasing" free games? Duh.

Unregistered
02-03-11, 09:20 AM
People who purchase gems are just feeding the lazy, lying, opportunistic beast.

Also, you're feeding a company whose games could get yanked from iTunes in the near future, so good luck with that.

You're idiots and I have no pity for you.