PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Faerie Bakery

zenobia42
11-01-14, 11:50 AM
So I've just reached the point in the game when the faerie trade is unlocked. And calculated how much kitchen time it requires: both kitchens running continuously for 39 hours. The plume hive adventure requires 2 for 6 hours each. Now I get why very high level players are so upset at the 2 kitchen limit - holy MOLY that's a lot of kitchen hours required! At best, that means one faerie trade and one adventure every 3 days. Leaving pretty much no time for anything else to be made in the kitchens.

Now, I understand the 2 kitchen limit. ALL craft buildings have a limit of 2. But since there is now a "faerie workshop" we can build 2 of, can we also be allowed 2 "faerie bakeries"? They'd make all the things faeries like. Then overnight, we could be making 4 4-hour bonbons (1 in each kitchen and 1 in each faerie bakery). And during the day, we could make more bonbons and teacakes in both, or let our overworked kitchens actually make something else while the faerie bakery makes faerie yummies.

myndisue
11-19-14, 11:20 PM
I totally agree!!!!!! I'm to the point where I can't keep up with cooking the everyday essentials because I'm trying to bake faerie yummies!