PDA

View Full Version : My game just tried to erase itself/start over

sugakane_01
10-31-14, 04:35 PM
I am completely freaking out right now. My bakery (level 66, ID Sugakane_01, name The Suga Shack) just completely glitched in a major way.

I'm playing Bakery Story on a Nextbook 8 HD tablet with Android 4.2 Jellybean (the one before Kit Kat). I'm playing Bakery Story: Honey

Sometimes I leave Bakery Story open and running on my tablet while I do other things. About two minutes ago I was working on my computer when all of the sudden I heard the Bakery Story music coming from my tablet. This was odd because I keep the game music turned off. So I picked up my tablet and lo and behold my bakery was GONE. The game had completely started over with a new, never used bakery and only ten gems. I freaked out for a few seconds and then quickly closed down and restarted the game. Luckily, when it restarted my level 66 bakery was returned to me.

I was NOT actively playing the game. I didn't even have my tablet on my computer table next to me (it was on the bed behind me). I didn't touch do anything...the game just completely glitched out.

I don't know what happened or why but maybe someone at TL might want to check up on this and make sure people's bakeries aren't disappearing! I got mine back but I'd hate for someone else to lose theirs and not be able to recover it.

[S8] Regina
10-31-14, 05:21 PM
Sorry about that! Your account appears to be back on a device. The Support team may have been checking your account if you have submitted a help ticket to them.