PDA

View Full Version : Wish i could tell my neighbours in game....

xanethi
10-31-14, 12:25 PM
That im deleting this now so no point in trading me gems any more. This new tournament was just the final thing. This game turns more and more into dragon story - and atleast for me that is not positive. To give some feedback to make it slightly usefull for more than Warning my neighbours :
Reasons i left
Limited time animals- despite breeding full time when its up you might Never get it.
No silent period to just breed - while an event once in a while is good having something every week is just making it feel Like a job. Especialy tournaments that you basicly have to do every hour to hope to win ( and stil might not get)
Too many new animals at one time

Im not angry - i simply dont whant to fell i got a second job

This is just my opinion and i mainly posted to tell my neighbours thanks for being good neighbours .

zenobia42
10-31-14, 12:36 PM
Sorry to hear you're leaving. :(
Hope you find something else you find enjoyable, for a long time. :)

ETA: You can always edit everyone from your neighbors list if you are really worried they'll gift you gems someone still playing would really like.

hugpete
10-31-14, 12:39 PM
Yeah, just delete your neighbors before leaving.

flowless
10-31-14, 12:47 PM
That's how I felt before leaving dragon story

I would left too if I have missed the limited animal

So far iam enjoying the game I just hope they slow down
If there is a tournament no need for new animal as well

No need for limited supra Rae in one week

Two negatives

Other wise very addictive game

sanya87
10-31-14, 12:51 PM
Sorry that you are leaving! But i can understand, its true that last few weeks the game has been just overwhelming. If we get tournaments, battlegrounds and an event to do, we really dont need new animals and especially not limited animals. Its just too much TL, please slow down a bit!

SANDSCApe
11-03-14, 01:09 AM
You're always free to take the game as slowly as you wish. No need to feel compelled to chase everything down. What's the worst that will happen? You don't get every single animal? So what?

Players sometimes miss out on prizes, limited items and events when vacations, business travel, camping trips, tragedy, illness, catastrophic events or demanding schedules take them out of the games for long periods. Life goes on, and life is what matters most.

Take a break from the game. Don't delete your neighbors; that's a whole extra job right there! Most of them will stop sending you gems when they realize you're not giving back or visiting.

Return to the game after a while and get a fresh perspective. See whether the stuff you missed in your absence makes THAT much of a difference. I'll bet my last gem that it won't.

kooky panda
11-03-14, 09:25 AM
That im deleting this now so no point in trading me gems any more. This new tournament was just the final thing. This game turns more and more into dragon story - and atleast for me that is not positive. To give some feedback to make it slightly usefull for more than Warning my neighbours :
Reasons i left
Limited time animals- despite breeding full time when its up you might Never get it.
No silent period to just breed - while an event once in a while is good having something every week is just making it feel Like a job. Especialy tournaments that you basicly have to do every hour to hope to win ( and stil might not get)
Too many new animals at one time

Im not angry - i simply dont whant to fell i got a second job

This is just my opinion and i mainly posted to tell my neighbours thanks for being good neighbours .
I am sorry that you are leaving the game. If you ever decide to come back, since your progress is saved on the servers, you game and animals will be there waiting for you:)