PDA

View Full Version : Same iPhone - iPad Account

m1stery
10-31-14, 08:22 AM
I think this question was asked before, but I can't find the answer so someone please help.

I just bought new iPad. Till now I was playing my Castle Story on iPhone so I was wondering if I can play the same game/kingdom/account on the iPad too, so when I'm at home I could play on iPad and if I'm out I can continue to access the same kingdom on my iPhone?

millsabode
10-31-14, 08:51 AM
Hi. I play CS on IPad and IPhone. I had to download Restaurant Story on new devise then register with my Storm8 ID. Then downloaded CS and game was same on both...so good for a CS addict.

ciarjen
10-31-14, 08:56 AM
Yes you can. I don't think there is a log in feature via CS yet but there is one through Dragon Story and Restaurant Story. I use the DS one. Go to social, invite, account settings and log into another account. You can then log into your iphone account on your ipad too and it will load all your TL games with your iphone account.

If you are playing on 2 devices though be sure to always force close your apps before you open them so they load properly and are fully synced with TL server before you make any game play.

katbtodd
10-31-14, 09:00 AM
My question is if you use same Apple ID it show it in the cloud,, are you safe to down loading it with out the log in

meme1098
10-31-14, 09:18 AM
The log in feature details are here:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

I use the login feature everyday for gifts and requests. Since I've upgraded a few times I have a few secondary accounts. Really helps with requests.

All the apps you've bought show up in the purchased tab in the App Store. Just tap the cloud to download.
To change the restrictions to require a password each time: Settings>General>Restrictions>Require Password. You can change it to immediately & require a password every time an app is downloaded. Have mine set there since grandkids do use my iPad at times.

m1stery
10-31-14, 09:37 AM
Thank you all so much, it worked! :)
I'm finally playing on big screen :D

To mods: I got my answer so I guess you can close this thread.

kooky panda
10-31-14, 10:22 AM
I am glad you are all set to go!

Closing thread.