PDA

View Full Version : using gifts vs. accepting gifts

Unregistered
07-31-10, 05:53 AM
sometimes when I get a gift it says "use gift" and "gift back". But sometimes it says "accept". What is the difference?

Also, can I sell gifts for coins?

And... how do I put items I have purchased into inventory?

Unregistered
07-31-10, 11:22 AM
sometimes when I get a gift it says "use gift" and "gift back". But sometimes it says "accept". What is the difference?

1. I think when you accept the gift, it changes the display to Use gift and gift back

2. Yes you can sell your gifts for coins but you only get the selling value not the purchase price.

3. Click on Tools, then Edit. When in edit mode, click on the item you should see a small blue icon above the item, click on this icon and the item goes into inventory.

HTH

Hawk 8
07-31-10, 04:01 PM

When you accept a gift from a farmer that you are able to send a gift back to and you do not send a gift back to, then the message will change from accept to the use gift/gift back message. If you can not send the farmer a gift back or if you do send a gift back then there will be no message at all