PDA

View Full Version : Rotating Item- Changes Item

lisa0707
10-30-14, 04:24 PM
I purchased the Headless Horseman & Haunted Ball. When I rotate them the headless horseman turns into a gigantic boy pulling a girl in a red wagon and the haunted ball turns into a gigantic pie prep station. Also, a neighbor told me that my stacked pumpkins are actually pie sale tables however they look normal in my bakery to me. Is the tree shelf supposed to be miniature? Mine is super small.

kooky panda
10-30-14, 04:26 PM
This has been reported!

lisa0707
10-30-14, 04:29 PM
Ok great. Thank you so much.

ElaineCarrel
10-31-14, 06:59 PM
I know I saw this earlier but can't find it now.
When I rotate some of my Pumpkin Stacks it'll turn into a mini pie sale but not right away.
I decided to rotate every other stack just for the heck of it. So I did and everything was fine. I went away 4 awhile, even went to RS to tip and when I returned the stacks I'd rotated had morphed into mini pie sale tables. I played around w then 4 awhile and they'd switch back and forth. I tried all of them and all 6 of them were doing it. I finally left them alone in the manner they were meant 2 b and decided I'd come over here and report this.
I'm playing on iPad 2 w iOS 8.02. Currently they're behaving they're selves.

kooky panda
11-01-14, 03:33 PM
Merging threads together.

CuddlyDragon
11-01-14, 06:49 PM
Hey - I have reported this over. Does anyone have screenshots by chance? I have been unable to reproduce the issue on my end :(

triciag2012
11-02-14, 03:22 PM
I've added photos of "pie sale". It is a giant pumpkin stack when rotated. I hope I've attached the pictures correctly.

AuntyRose32
11-05-14, 11:06 AM
I'm in the process of redecorating, putting all my Halloween items away and taking out some of my Autumn decor. When I'm in design mode and go to the Autumn pie sale (table with pumpkins & cookies on it) and try to place it, it no longer is the pie sale. It is now the pumpkin stack that was released last week (the 3 pumpkins stacked on top of each other, wearing the blue gloves) but instead of it having a 1x1 footprint it is now larger (much taller) and has the same footprint as the pie sale 1x3. It's very cute but I'd like my pie table back please....lol. Hope you can fix this. Bakery Story version 1.7.1 and using iOS 8.0.... I haven't updated to the new iOS.

Just realised when I rotate it, it becomes the pie sale table, when I rotate it again it's the pumpkin stack.
I see I'm not alone :)

auroramom
11-08-14, 10:29 PM
The parade member (looks like boy in a band) turns into a barrel of apples when rotated. Please fix this. Thanks so much

ElaineCarrel
11-09-14, 07:08 PM
My Pie a Sale Table that I purchased last year will turn into a huge pumpkins stack when rotated. I thought the only items being affected were the items purchased this yr.

alexnfriends
11-10-14, 04:32 PM
In addition to the above mentioned, which I also have problems with, please add the following: 1) The Pom Pom Girl from the Parade box, transforms into a Bench! 2) The Lava Girl Balloons from Parade Box transform into a Fall Tree!! 3) The Pumpkin Patch that I have had for a long time, now becomes a Gargantuan Bonsai Tree!! Please let me know that these problems are being worked on, I have spent many gems ($$$) to make my bakery more attractive...! the result is a Freak Show! :(:(:(

The problem with the Pumpkin Patch started immediately after the small Bonsai tree was released... and does NOT involve rotating it... it just transformed into Giant Bonsai Tree... AWFUL... :(:(:(

alexnfriends
11-10-14, 04:46 PM
You can look at Stormie's Store... The Pumpkin Patch that was/is there has transformed into the Gargantuan Bonsai Tree! It's hideous! :(. Exactly what happened to mine... :(

alexnfriends
11-13-14, 11:32 PM
More Problems! :(:(:(. The Fall Tree, with the small blue bicyle, that is part of current goal items, transforms into a GIANT Table.... It is awful! :(:(:(. Also, now the bonsai red maple trees transform into miniature Pumpkin Patches...:(:(:(

Will somebody from TL please let me know if this will be fixed? :(:(:(

alexnfriends
11-15-14, 09:13 PM
No fix and no answer from TL...! And more problems still popping up! Now the Current goal prize... the Fall Baker.... transforms into. HUGE Pilgrim Statue! And the Fall Tree from same goals, transforms into a Giant Pumpkin Cupcake table...

This is ridiculous. BS has serious problems with its IT/programmers... and does NOTHING... !

Expecting the courtesy of a response from TL has also proved to be a waste of time...

PepperWoo
11-15-14, 09:24 PM
I don't know what platform are you playing on and/or what app version you have, but my Fall Baker and Fall Tree do not transform like that (tested on ios and android). Hmmm...? I have had an issue however with the Pie Sale transforming into a huge pumpkin stack but that was fixed immediately.. at least on my game.

alexnfriends
11-16-14, 03:26 AM
I don't know what platform are you playing on and/or what app version you have, but my Fall Baker and Fall Tree do not transform like that (tested on ios and android). Hmmm...? I have had an issue however with the Pie Sale transforming into a huge pumpkin stack but that was fixed immediately.. at least on my game.

I am playing on IOS... These new goal items did not morph right away...

meme1098
11-16-14, 09:34 AM
Keep in mind it's the weekend and there's probably no one there, or at the very least a smal skeleton crew.
Have you force closed, uninstalled the game, reinstalled, and looked to see if anythings been corrected?

ElaineCarrel
11-16-14, 12:03 PM
]I just tried to rotate my fall tree and when u rotate it, the tree becomes a lg table w cupcakes I think on it. Help

ElaineCarrel
11-18-14, 05:35 PM
I got an email from Support@team lava this afternoon asking for more details and asking me once again for my stormid game im playing etc. . Of course I'd given them all that info in the original email so I repeated it once again. The agent told me that they'd pass all of this info over to the tech people once I sent them the requested info. So believe me, i stopped what I was doing and took care of that.
Hopefully this issue will soon b resolved.
O and I've seen quite a few bakeries w this problem.

luluka7
11-18-14, 07:54 PM
my FALL BAKER changes into a GIANT Pilgrim Greeter when i rotate !!!!-(

ElaineCarrel
11-19-14, 12:43 PM
On the 11/19 update the Harvest Display when rotated morphs into a smashed Holiday Cupcakes table from 2013.
I wonder what other things we'll find chgs into something else when rotated?

AnnaP921
11-22-14, 02:17 PM
We've had this issue for almost a month now, please fix it, soooo annoying

kooky panda
11-24-14, 02:20 PM
This issue should now be resolved.

Thanks!

alexnfriends
11-24-14, 04:34 PM
w
This issue should now be resolved.

Thanks!

Now the Harvest Display transforms into a hideous Christmas Table! help! :(

ojapple96
11-24-14, 07:52 PM
In stormies bakery today I noticed this giant bonsai tree and tapped on it and it said it's a pumpkin patch!

Mike4188
11-25-14, 09:37 AM
lol yesterday I went to rotate my lollipop pathway markers and they turned into tiny choochoo trains, it was actually really cute but they changed back about an hour later too funny... I have also noticed in a few friends bakeries what once was something large (can't remember) is now a twisted looking park bench. Funny

kooky panda
11-25-14, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the reports. I will flag these items over.

SparklyOctopus
11-25-14, 10:27 AM
w

Now the Harvest Display transforms into a hideous Christmas Table! help! :(

Sorry to hear about that! Could you let us know which Christmas Table it is?

lol yesterday I went to rotate my lollipop pathway markers and they turned into tiny choochoo trains, it was actually really cute but they changed back about an hour later too funny... I have also noticed in a few friends bakeries what once was something large (can't remember) is now a twisted looking park bench. Funny

Do you happen to have the name of the items so I can investigate this further?

kooky panda
12-05-14, 07:36 AM
Hey guys, the maple bonsai tree and the harvest display should be fixed now.
If see any other items , please post .