PDA

View Full Version : Why selling 1st prize item from box??

ozoz12
10-30-14, 08:50 AM
I guess a lot of people might hate my post because I am one of those players against
TL putting most of the 1st Prize item for sales just 70 gems.
I fully understand it is a great news for lots of players but if you think again
the odd to draw the 1st Prize from the box it is easily avg need 500-1000 gems each time.
We spend so much real money to draw the prize but you sell it for 70 gems! Really?
Some might say well you stupid enough to spend that kind of money, but well that's the only fun we found in this game. For most of my neighbor who crazy about to get the 1st Prize we have spend easily over $300,000 to this game. The point is if you are going to sell a 1st prize for 70 gems is that mean we either
Should get the refund from you or your Box require 24 gems each draw is over price?
We have no issue if you selling the 2nd, 3rd or 4th prize, you should see how frustrated we are and that's
Why you hardy see we spend anymore money toward your Box! Is this what you want but I guess you don't really care anyway!
Another point I also want to highlight is, I agreed a lot players mentioned why your update is so inconsistent? Like the Halloween as a example. You released the goal early in the month for Halloween theme then all the sudden you released somthing not related at all n this week the last min you release the Halloween item again but left with players only 1 or 2 days to display then need to change to others theme again! I thought TL hired a bunch of super intelligent staffs but not sure why they don't have any marketing sense! We know company need to make profit to run the business but I am sure all the feed back that you received from all players should make the company awake and willing to Listen rather than selectively reply! You guys are good at Ignore and well known how to use the Delete button to remove any so call negative feed back but in fact all this feed back is true and fact!

[S8] Elsa
10-30-14, 10:39 AM
Thank you for sharing your feedback for Bakery Story. Please note that we occasionally may offer items from boxes in the Market for a limited time as a promotion. Please note that these types of promotions don't include all boxes and are infrequent. If you have questions regarding your account, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

During a season, we may release content that's related (such as Halloween items) to that particular season. Please note that we may also release content with different themes that aren't exclusively Halloween to offer a variety of items in the game. We will share your thoughts with our development team for consideration. Thank you!

Please note that discussing moderator or support team actions on the forum is not permitted, as they fall under discussion of disciplinary actions and private communications. I hope this helps.

sweetypies97
11-01-14, 12:45 AM
For most of my neighbor who crazy about to get the 1st Prize we have spend easily over $300,000 to this game.

Each???

Please tell me you are joking!!!!

CuteTali
11-01-14, 10:27 PM
Ugh, why do people have to be such grouches and complain about the GOOD things that we get in these games? It's not like we get to buy box items directly every day or anything, or that we get to buy exactly the items we want from specific boxes. Even if trying for a certain box and item, you might not always get that elusive 1st or 2nd prize anyway, it's all a matter of chance, so it makes perfect sense to have such rare items up for direct sale every once in a while to keep players motivated. We get these offers kind of randomly and if it happens to be something we like, we have the chance of buying it, it's also too expensive unless you pay real money, which makes both sides win. I personally think that 70 gems per item is too expensive and is more than I can afford for just one item, but maybe the OP has a different idea about finances... So why does the OP have to be complaining about one of the most motivating features in these games and try to ruin it for all the people that enjoy these deals...

Elsa;991408']Thank you for sharing your feedback for Bakery Story. We will share your thoughts with our development team for consideration. Thank you!

I just want to make sure that they know that we're not all ungrateful and that most of us really do appreciate these kind of special sales, so thank you TL for giving us such opportunities, we do appreciate such events very much!

CuteTali
11-01-14, 10:43 PM
crazy about to get the 1st Prize we have spend easily over $300,000 to this game.

Okay, if you spend $300,000 on a video game, I think you've got bigger problems to worry about than normal non-billionaire players getting such opportunities to enjoy these games too. I don't know what kind of world you live in, but for most players, we don't have that kind of money even for real life things, let alone for virtual items, so please don't go around trying to ruin good features like this for everyone else, it's just aggrevating.

alexnfriends
11-02-14, 02:06 AM
I agree, although I never spend that amount.... but it did cost me a LOT more than 70 gems...! I feel like a chump!

alexnfriends
11-02-14, 02:10 AM
You are 100% right.... I certaily spent more than 70 gems to buy it! Feeling like a fool right about now....! Will take this experience and learn from it, for sure!

alexnfriends
11-02-14, 02:15 AM
Make all of us happy! No more Boxes! Let us buy what we want!

gotalotaluv
11-02-14, 02:29 AM
Lol...that's why I call them "SHOCK BOXES"....lol. You're either in shock that you got a good prize, in shock that you spent too much money for five 4th place items, or in shock that less than a year later, it's a giveaway practically!

My 2 cent suggestion: Don't waste $ on Holiday (X mas, valentine's, thxgiving, Halloween) shock boxes. If you box shop, go for a less popular one. You stand a better chance of getting better prizes. Leave the biggies for the goals and reg item sales.

Natasha_07
11-02-14, 11:01 AM
So... You want to have box items for over 70 gems, which is way too much.

People who buy in game currency and blow it on boxes can *afford* to do so and they blow it on boxes knowing that they're taking a *risk* of getting 3rd and 4th places instead of the much desired 1st. This is a *luxury* period.

What about those players who can't afford ?
Should they be left out simply because they can't afford the same luxuries ?

Besides these offers only happen on BSF and once upon a blue moon, a lot of the non buying in-game players can get piece of the cake for 50 gems or less which takes a long while to save.

I am thankful for these rare occasions which I consider one of the best features across the games.

Ebenezer Scrooge should be a word in the dictionary...

[S8] Elsa
11-03-14, 05:37 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm closing this thread. Please remember to be respectful to fellow forum members. It's okay to disagree with someone, but please remember that insulting or calling people names is not appropriate for the forums.

Thank you for sharing feedback on how we market certain items in the game. We sell items from boxes directly from the game infrequently and we hope that this is a good balance. Please note that these types of promotions aren't guaranteed to occur for every box and are something we do every now and then to benefit players. I hope this helps clear up any confusion. :)