PDA

View Full Version : Does using gems to finish quest bug out shards?

fahrensland
10-30-14, 12:49 AM
Just curious, I received my first two knowledge shards a couple of months ago. For the second quest, I used 1gem to finish it since I was having a hard time finding the final skunkupine tail.

So it has been a couple months now and I haven't received the quest for the third shard...could I have bugged it out? I feel like I may have jinxed myself using a gem to complete the quest, but I'm not sure if this is just personal superstition.

I understand a month to get a shard, but it's been a couple months for me now....seems like more than just bad luck :/

SpiritWind00
10-30-14, 01:50 AM
Just curious, I received my first two knowledge shards a couple of months ago. For the second quest, I used 1gem to finish it since I was having a hard time finding the final skunkupine tail.

So it has been a couple months now and I haven't received the quest for the third shard...could I have bugged it out? I feel like I may have jinxed myself using a gem to complete the quest, but I'm not sure if this is just personal superstition.

I understand a month to get a shard, but it's been a couple months for me now....seems like more than just bad luck :/

No, I don't think you've broken your game! Don't worry, they will show up when you least expect it. Keep collecting and it will happen eventually. :)

Anaboe
10-30-14, 04:55 PM
You're not the only one that's waiting for months to get an ultra rare part, if you search the forum, you will find people waiting months for the burning ember for example. Shards are known to be very rare, so just be patient and collect from the Tabernum as often as you can :)

myndisue
10-31-14, 10:16 PM
I got the shards very quickly in my 1st & 2nd kingdoms but my 3rd seems to be taking forever! I had all 4 in the first 2 by level 25ish, where as I only just got the 1st one just recently in the last. I'm really missing the extra energy harvesting all this corn! Lol