PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes

tristebelle
10-29-14, 09:51 PM
Since the Halloween event started, i've been experiencing game crashes. I've been dealing with it with a bit of a shrug and an 'oh well' but now over the past 3ish days i've lost 3 candy canes from the mines, and when cashing in my candies i've lost a 2nd carousel and what i'm upset about is 2 minutes ago I lost a hotdot dog!!

Usually when a game crashes it will go to a set save point but this doesn't seem to be the case with this game.

I now have no candies/ items but also no pickaxes...I'm so frustrated and just want to walk away from the game when this keeps happening.

I would LOVE to know how to fix this preferably before losing anymore items, thanks.

As this is the first time i've been forced to come to post on the forums, I appologise if i've posted in the wrong spot etc. I'm just pretty steamed at the moment.

Thanks for your time, please help!

SparklyOctopus
10-30-14, 11:18 AM
Sorry to hear about that! It seems like you might be running the game on an older device that could have a harder time running the animations associated with Farm Story 2. Could you try closing any and all background apps that may be running in the background to free up as much resources. This could help your game run a bit smoother. Please let us know if that works for you!

tristebelle
10-30-14, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the reply, i'll give that a try...and yes, time for an upgrade I think!

tristebelle
11-01-14, 05:20 PM
No real luck with turning off all background apps =(, in fact funnily it seems the game glitches more with them off.

What i'm not getting is that I'm turning in candies, getting items in my cellar and then 10-20 seconds later I get a game crash and LOSE the items that are already stored. So far a carousel, a hotdog, a graveyard thingy, and just recently a pumpkin patch. This on top of losing quite a few picks and candy canes that I didn't even get to turn in...it's funny that my game crashes have ONLY occurred when receiving candy canes and turning in candy, no other times.

Yes I play on an older device (it's about 5 years old) but i'm not going to run out to buy something new just for team lava games when every other game, book etc that I use it for all work perfectly fine...and most of the games have constant animations that one would assume would crash the device a lot more than the few that team lava games do! I was going to spend some RL cash on some items but am so glad I didn't, or I would have most likely lost that cash on crashes also.

I don't know, if I wasn't so stubborn I would have quit by now or at least thrown the device across the room! Maybe santa (my hubby) will buy me a new ipad for xmas!