PDA

View Full Version : 2 issues:

sweetsuite
10-29-14, 12:10 PM
Restaurant Story 2 1.4.1
Device: iPad 4 iOs version 8.1

1. An annoying bug emerges every now and again, sometimes repeatedly. When I'm trying to click on items in the Grocery Store, Butcher Shop and Veggie Market, the screen sometimes goes blank. I have to exit the store, re-enter, and then repeat my selection of items that I wish to put in the cart. It's not a serious issue in that I do not lose anything, but it is annoying. The screens never start out blank, but they go blank after a second or two.

2. I realize this game is not widely released yet and I am therefore assuming you would like to get feedback from people who are playing it. My strong opinion is that the game is way, way too slow. It's a slog for me to keep playing right now because of how slow it moves. I am not opposed to purchasing gems to make it move along faster, and I have done so in this game, but the game progression is way too slow and is fast becoming monumentally boring. I have been playing A LOT to move it along, but the dreadfully slow advancement is just not fun! And games should be fun. I hope you retrace your steps a bit to find a balance. Thanks.

SparklyOctopus
10-29-14, 02:51 PM
Sorry to hear about this! Do you happen to have any apps running the background while running Restaurant Story 2? If you are, could you close out the other applications? That should free up some resources which may improve the performance of the game so the Grocery Store, Butcher shop, and Veggie Market won't blank out on you.