PDA

View Full Version : collectibles not adding to totals

babyblueblaze
10-29-14, 09:34 AM
I started wondering why my collectibles levels weren't increasing and then noticed I was only at 13 rolling pins even though that's the one I receive most often so I made a point to pay attention this morning as I picked them up. I received three over the last hour while tipping neighbors but my total stayed at 13. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it a known issue? Is there a solution?

ebils
10-29-14, 10:48 AM
Hi babyblueblaze,

This is a known issue where the numbers are not fully displayed. You may see 13 Rolling Pins but you currently have 135 Rolling Pins on your account. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

babyblueblaze
10-29-14, 11:00 AM
Oh, weird. Thanks. Hope they get that fixed!

Ok, and is there a chart somewhere that shows how many items you need to reach each level. I thought I saw one before but it didn't come up in my search, just what you need for the initial rewards. I know it's out there somewhere...

ebils
10-29-14, 11:21 AM
Are you referring to the Item Mastery?

Mastery Level 1 - 08 dishes - Reward: 2,000 coins and 20 XP
Mastery Level 2 - 15 dishes - Reward: 1 gem and 50 XP
Mastery Level 3 - 20 dishes - Reward: 4,000 coins and 100 XP
Mastery Level 4 - 40 dishes - Reward: 1 gem and 200 XP

meme1098
10-29-14, 12:17 PM
I think she means mastery of the collectibles. I've never even completed the flower one even once since I started playing about 2 yrs or more ago. That rose, the first one, is so rare it doesn't exist. Lol

babyblueblaze
10-29-14, 12:57 PM
Yep, I'm talking about collectible mastery. I'm not holding my breath for the flowers either but I feel like I should be getting somewhere near at least level one on the cooking tools. That meter just doesn't seem to move, darn it. The chef tools are closer though I have fewer of those.

ElaineCarrel
10-29-14, 06:43 PM
Yep, I'm talking about collectible mastery. I'm not holding my breath for the flowers either but I feel like I should be getting somewhere near at least level one on the cooking tools. That meter just doesn't seem to move, darn it. The chef tools are closer though I have fewer of those.

W collectibles it takes forever to get anywhere w any level. I've been playing since July 2012 and just last wk I completely mastered the cooking utensils collectible. What's nice w these is when u complete lvl 4, u receive 2 gems instead of 1.
I don't think I've ever seen a chart of how many times it takes to attain ea LVL in collectibles.

babyblueblaze
10-31-14, 02:32 PM
Oh wow. That's insane! 2 years?!!! I guess I can stop worrying about it then! Lol!