PDA

View Full Version : Visiting other Kingdoms?

my2place
10-29-14, 09:21 AM
Just wondered if it's possible to search for and visit other Kingdoms by name or Storm8 ID without actually inviting? I know that a lot of you are long time players and not accepting new neighbors, but I'd love to see your kingdoms! Sorry if it's something obvious, but the only way I know how to do it is to actually invite. Thanks.

fluffybutter007
10-29-14, 09:56 AM
[Unless there is a loophole I don't know about]. If you want to visit a certain kingdom/queendom that isn't your neighbor, you'll have to actually invite the person to be your friend. It's a bit of a pain sometimes. Lol

kooky panda
10-29-14, 10:30 AM
You will need to send the invite. It has never bothered me, because if I do not need new neighbors it takes a second to delete the invite.
I think it does bother some players. If it is a forum member , click on their name to the left of their post and send them a private message and ask
if you can send an invite just to see their kingdom.

my2place
10-29-14, 12:09 PM
OK thanks ... I don't want to bother anyone with invites, just wondered if there was another way.

dragoniakingdom
10-29-14, 08:07 PM
OK thanks ... I don't want to bother anyone with invites, just wondered if there was another way.

If they are a forum member & send a PM on here explaining that you only wish to send a friend request so that you may view their kingdom & that they are welcome to delete you afterwards,I'm sure many would be quite happy to comply.

You never know until you try :),but kudos to you for your wish not to bother others.
You are welcome to visit my humble abode at any time if that is of any use.

bookadey
10-29-14, 09:49 PM
I've wondered the same thing, but sent an invite anyway. I post on their wall that I've seen them here, just wanted to see their place and it's ok if they are not accepting neighbors. Some became neighbors and some did not. I was not offended if they didn't accept.

naturalnana
10-30-14, 10:39 AM
Just wondered if it's possible to search for and visit other Kingdoms by name or Storm8 ID without actually inviting? I know that a lot of you are long time players and not accepting new neighbors, but I'd love to see your kingdoms! Sorry if it's something obvious, but the only way I know how to do it is to actually invite. Thanks.

There are a few kingdoms that I want to look at also, but I couldn't figure out how to do it without sending invites.

Afterwards I wanted to delete the invite, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Can someone explain how to do this?

kooky panda
10-30-14, 10:55 AM
You are unable to delete an invite that you send out. If the person adds you , you can go to your neighbors list and delete them.

If the other player does not accept or reject your invite, it will expire and drop off after 7 days.

dragoniakingdom
10-30-14, 10:58 AM
There are a few kingdoms that I want to look at also, but I couldn't figure out how to do it without sending invites.

Afterwards I wanted to delete the invite, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Can someone explain how to do this?

If the invite was accepted,once that person is on your neighbour list:

Open neighbour list
Click on the edit button
This allows you to delete the neighbour selected

Hope this helps

meme1098
10-30-14, 11:23 AM
I think the invite also auto deletes after 7 days.

naturalnana
10-30-14, 11:47 AM
You are unable to delete an invite that you send out. If the person adds you , you can go to your neighbors list and delete them.

If the other player does not accept or reject your invite, it will expire and drop off after 7 days.

If the invite was accepted,once that person is on your neighbour list:

Open neighbour list
Click on the edit button
This allows you to delete the neighbour selected

Hope this helps

I think the invite also auto deletes after 7 days.

Thanks all :-)