PDA

View Full Version : Sync issues

ghjvcucjb
10-28-14, 11:50 PM
Just whining. Used an alicorn so I could clear some items and the sync knight galloped in and the energy disappeared and no reset on the Alicorn. So out 40 energies! Sucks.

ghjvcucjb
10-28-14, 11:56 PM
Ok this is weird. When I went back to the game just now I used the last energy I had, the sync knigh galloped again and everything reset back to before I used the Alicorn. So alls good.

meme1098
10-29-14, 07:02 AM
Phew... That's good

ShibuyaCloth
10-29-14, 10:48 AM
When I have some critical task to do (pet an alicorn) I ensure I have a solid WiFi coonnection. I have so often synch issues that I need to do things 4x times.

PurpleScorpion76
10-29-14, 12:07 PM
I've noticed some weird syncing issues too. I had a dire boar in my kingdom. I'd done a couple of things before he turned up then ****ed the boar then did a few more other things then the sync issue occurred. Reset to before the dire boar but still had the tusks etc in my inventory. The dire boar hadn't reappeared.

bookadey
10-29-14, 09:39 PM
I had a similar issue with a skunkupine. I collected from farmhouses, then corn. Skunkpine was defeated, then glitch to before farmhouse. Skunkpine did not show up again, but tail was still there. I remember this because I was needing the fur and didn't get it.