PDA

View Full Version : Bansheep - 2014 Oct 31

cocauina
10-28-14, 06:28 PM
Bansheep
More information on Bansheep (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1453663&viewfull=1#post1453663) in Creatures Guide.

Rare
Electric and Dark
18 hours breed and egg
16 hours evolve

Got it with Iciclaw and Koala! That combo gave me a recent Teradactyl too.

Guys I did check and the Bansheep isn't currently scheduled for limited time removal.
It's possible that it may be removed in the future.
Limited time creatures are always accompanied by a notice in the game. :)

https://media.tumblr.com/fd7d25d7214a50675a75682f52d4efe6/tumblr_inline_ne6h5kQg2l1qm7yoc.png
This creepy Creature would like to join your most haunting habitats. It loves to spook all of those who look upon it with a bleating wail that resonates from the regions beyond. Provide your Forest a foreboding aura by conjuring the Bansheep in Fantasy Forest Story (https://www.facebook.com/fantasyforestapp)!

viramisu
10-28-14, 06:31 PM
How to get it?

arikatu
10-28-14, 06:32 PM
So this is Friday's update? That is one creepy sheep. Banshee-p indeed.

my607
10-28-14, 06:54 PM
How to get it?

I guess we will find out on Friday .

kooky panda
10-28-14, 06:58 PM
So this is Friday's update? That is one creepy sheep. Banshee-p indeed.
It is scheduled to be released on Friday.

my607
10-28-14, 07:10 PM
Thanks for the preview

ArcadiaTofu
10-28-14, 07:56 PM
Looks like another lightning breed *__* I guess it's back to 11+ hr fails for a while :(
(I'm assuming this is a lightning-dark breed, but I could be wrong)

I just hope to everything holy that the breed time for this one isn't 20-something hours >.< I'm afraid to find out tomorrow...

bluefoxcrystal
10-28-14, 11:25 PM
Dark... Fire? Earth? I'd say earth :) It looks cool I guess...

A2TUDE
10-29-14, 02:34 AM
I think dark and electric rare

A2TUDE
10-29-14, 02:39 AM
It is scheduled to be released on Friday.

Kooky if I may I have two questions lol

Will the Halloween habitat be for sale at the end of halloween? I'd luv to put all my halloweenie cuties together :)

And have you any idea when the expansion will be open as all my habitats are the big ones I have no doubles and quickly running outta space:(

Ratisorn
10-29-14, 03:30 AM
Nice! Can't wait

kooky panda
10-29-14, 08:03 AM
Kooky if I may I have two questions lol

Will the Halloween habitat be for sale at the end of halloween? I'd luv to put all my halloweenie cuties together :)

And have you any idea when the expansion will be open as all my habitats are the big ones I have no doubles and quickly running outta space:(
I am sorry but I do not know when new expansions will be offered.
They normally have not been offering habitats from events (as least in Dragon ) for sale after the event.

SANDSCApe
10-29-14, 08:43 AM
This is definitely an Electric hybrid, because it's in an Enclave. Quite a bit of brown in it, so my bets are on Electric-Earth. I would have thought the Dark element would rule for Halloween but they've chosen Earth for most of them. I suppose that makes sense too, considering the origins and significance of All Hallows Eve.

my607
10-29-14, 09:46 AM
Where are the expansions TL? With all these new animals we should have expansion with the updates. I'm not done with all the expansions yet but other players are. I'm also there have a few spots left.

A2TUDE
10-29-14, 01:34 PM
I am sorry but I do not know when new expansions will be offered.
They normally have not been offering habitats from events (as least in Dragon ) for sale after the event.

Good morning from Sydney kooky ooo ok I spose I'll have to find different home for my scared cuties lol
Thanks for the info hun:)

SANDSCApe
10-29-14, 02:27 PM
Good morning from Sydney kooky ooo ok I spose I'll have to find different home for my scared cuties lol
Thanks for the info hun:)

Werewolf: Earth-Nature
Vampire Cat: Earth-Fire
Skeletal Dragon: Earth-Fire
Yak-O-Lantern: Earth-Fire
Frankenswine: Dark-Nature
Scarecrow: Dark-Earth
Bansheep: Electric-Earth or Electric-Dark?

Haunted Hollow holds 4 Earth or Fire hybrids. The other spookies can be housed together in Dark, Earth or Nature habitats. If Bansheep is Electric-Dark, then the last 3 on the list can live in a Big Dark Cove while the others live in the Hollow. But if it turns out to be Electric-Earth, you'll need two habitats in addition to the Hollow. I suppose one could park them all in the same corner of the forest, with the Halloween decor items, but space is an issue. I sold my Evolution Flower to set up the Tree of Doom & Pumpkin Patch in Satyr Sanctuary. But sooner or later, I will need to evolve something.

Aernak
10-29-14, 04:20 PM
Cool sheep :)

seekerbears
10-29-14, 05:24 PM
I feel like there are to many animals (not complaining) but If we are going to get this many animals were going to need more expansions

Splashy81
10-29-14, 06:06 PM
I feel like there are to many animals (not complaining) but If we are going to get this many animals were going to need more expansions

TL, if you continue to release new animals at a steady, weekly rate, can you PLEASE consider adding more expansions in order to place habitats to house these new animals??

JeannesThinkin
10-29-14, 10:05 PM
Werewolf: Earth-Nature
Vampire Cat: Earth-Fire
Skeletal Dragon: Earth-Fire
Yak-O-Lantern: Earth-Fire
Frankenswine: Dark-Nature
Scarecrow: Dark-Earth
Bansheep: Electric-Earth or Electric-Dark?

Haunted Hollow holds 4 Earth or Fire hybrids. The other spookies can be housed together in Dark, Earth or Nature habitats. If Bansheep is Electric-Dark, then the last 3 on the list can live in a Big Dark Cove while the others live in the Hollow. But if it turns out to be Electric-Earth, you'll need two habitats in addition to the Hollow. I suppose one could park them all in the same corner of the forest, with the Halloween decor items, but space is an issue. I sold my Evolution Flower to set up the Tree of Doom & Pumpkin Patch in Satyr Sanctuary. But sooner or later, I will need to evolve something.

I actually want the Pumpkin Patch and Tree of Doom to be the habitats of Bansheep and Scarecrow. Maybe as a One animal Habitat? Preferably not counted in the habitat count That way we can show off our awesome and scary animals AND not worry about space.

flowless
10-29-14, 11:18 PM
Am so happy they started with showing us what's coming next update

I wish the game would slow to animal per week

Soon the game gonna be overwalmming for new players

I love non flying animals
Wish it would be dark electric

SANDSCApe
10-30-14, 03:33 AM
Am so happy they started with showing us what's coming next update

I wish the game would slow to animal per week

Soon the game gonna be overwalmming for new players

I love non flying animals
Wish it would be dark electric

The original post seems to have been taken from the TeamLava Blog. They've always posted previews there to various games. Sometimes they do for Fantasy Forest; mostly they don't. You can also check TeamLava's Facebook. You never know when they may give you a peek.

cocauina
10-31-14, 11:47 AM
The original post seems to have been taken from the TeamLava Blog. They've always posted previews there to various games. Sometimes they do for Fantasy Forest; mostly they don't. You can also check TeamLava's Facebook. You never know when they may give you a peek.

True, all of the sneak peeks are posted on TL blog and facebook :)

jim23cash
10-31-14, 11:52 AM
I think I got it. 18 hours. Zapra and Lightning.

my607
10-31-14, 12:01 PM
I think I got it. 18 hours. Zapra and Lightning.

Congrats that's fast. I have my skeletal dragon on tree nest so it has to wait.

zenobia42
10-31-14, 12:11 PM
Am I wrong or are the elephantum and the bansheep the exact same elements and the exact same breed time as each other?

jim23cash
10-31-14, 12:17 PM
Am I wrong or are the elephantum and the bansheep the exact same elements and the exact same breed time as each other?

I think you are correct! At least the eggs aren't similar!

Ratisorn
10-31-14, 12:17 PM
Unlucky,I will try again.

http://www.uppic.org/image-007D_5453E00C.jpg (http://www.uppic.org/share-007D_5453E00C.html)

BunnieMix
10-31-14, 12:33 PM
I really like the Bansheep, it's so cute! I hope I can get one.

sanya87
10-31-14, 12:45 PM
I just hope its not going to be another rare animal impossible to get in 20 tries, like frankenswine. I tried for the sheep with skyger and eagle beagle but got 16 hours breeding time so its not him.

Jennerwein1
10-31-14, 08:21 PM
Zapra #3. Ugh.

Melis2a84
10-31-14, 08:25 PM
Zapra #3. Ugh.

I know how you feel Zapras n koalas lol I even speed gem and got 2 18hrs and both elephantom grrrr
I'm using zapra n leopard and il stick to the same parents until it comes how frustrating grrrrr

msb283
11-01-14, 04:49 AM

Ugh, and I just got the Elephantom after waiting all that time. Just plain mean! :mad:

deadpixel
11-01-14, 10:41 PM
Don't know whether to laugh or to cry. After countless failed attempts I thought I'd finally got an Elephantum when an 18 hour breeding time popped up over my Skyger and Electric Leopard; then the egg pops out and ...

Looks like the two are going back to the Breeding Garden again...I can see the hopeless looks in their eyes as they wobble back on rubbery legs, "But, but, but master! We've been trying, we really have! Please! Just let us rest a day! Please!"

my607
11-02-14, 10:47 AM
I got the bansheep instead of sea horse. I used the arboar and Elephantom. I probably put these two combos back to try for other animals.

Melis2a84
11-02-14, 03:01 PM
I'm over these koalas! Koala after koala! How many koalas can I get so frustrating :mad:

my607
11-02-14, 04:13 PM
I'm over these koalas! Koala after koala! How many koalas can I get so frustrating :mad:

That's exactly how I feel when I'm trying to breed seahorse. How many turtisle am I'm going to get. So annoying though

arikatu
11-02-14, 04:25 PM
Ahaha, feel the same as you both with my recent, consecutive Planther fails in trying for the Frankenswine. But I'd take Planther/Turtisle fails any day over the 17 hour Koala Kadabra ones...

Haven't had much luck with my exclusive Nature-Dark breedings, so maybe I'll throw Water and Electric back in the mix and get something I don't have, haha. Here's to hoping this Bansheep will show its head soon!

Good luck in all your breedings, everyone!

-----

ETA: HAHAHA. Hah... another 10 hour breed. Planther? I think so. I am the queen at jinxing myself; that, and I completely forgot to throw Electric into the mix. Face/palm.

zenobia42
11-02-14, 05:18 PM

Koalas are the WORST. 71% of a DAY per EACH koala fail. They are driving me nuts!

Melis2a84
11-02-14, 08:10 PM
I had enough I speed the 17hr and then I was trying to be positive lol and then 18hrs and I'm thinking no not elephantom and I couldn't wait so I used gems to speed and it was bansheep yay! Finally! I hate koalas if I see koalas again I'm gonna scream! I live in Australia so if I see koalas here il run hahaha

Il spread my positive energy to everyone trying fingers crossed xx

Crr008
11-03-14, 05:01 AM
I can't believe I got this. I had been breeding Leopard X Skyger before the flash tourney and all I got was Koalas. I stopped this weekend to play the tourney. When I started back up, I got another Koala but I was determined to get something else that was dark/lightening. Next try was a Zapra (yay!) and the third try was 18 hours. I thought for sure it would be Elephantom. I was okay with that because I didn't have one. It turned out to be this Bansheep. Next breeding with same elements was... Koala. I may try the pair one more time but then I switch it up again. The Elephantom may have to wait. Good luck everyone.

SHINeeFan23
11-03-14, 12:09 PM
Huh I have this in my nest right now. I forgot what I was trying to get but I didn't think it was this lol Oh well at least I have it now & can focus on getting the first animals so I can get rid of the goals :)

edit: I take that back. I guess I was trying for this & got lucky on my first try. Now to trying to get the basic animals.

BlueCanary
11-03-14, 06:34 PM
Got it with Iciclaw and Koala! That combo gave me a recent Teradactyl too.

pondicus
11-03-14, 08:04 PM
I just got an 18 hours wait from Chromadile and Shock Fox! now I just have to wait (is good that I don't have any of the possible combinations)

dumbpluff
11-03-14, 08:19 PM
now that the halloween event's running low, i'm wondering if the bansheep and the frankenswine are going to become unavailable... 8|a i mean, i know they never said they were limited like the scarecrow, but i'm horrendously good at worrying myself over things like this.

i've spent most of this event trying to get a frankenswine and having no luck even to the hour here, so it's just paranoia setting in that i'll miss these animals. does anyone know for certain if they're all 100% here to stay? i know people've been discussing this since they showed up, but i can't seem to find the discussions now that i want to go back and double-check.

SHINeeFan23
11-03-14, 11:13 PM
now that the halloween event's running low, i'm wondering if the bansheep and the frankenswine are going to become unavailable... 8|a i mean, i know they never said they were limited like the scarecrow, but i'm horrendously good at worrying myself over things like this.

i've spent most of this event trying to get a frankenswine and having no luck even to the hour here, so it's just paranoia setting in that i'll miss these animals. does anyone know for certain if they're all 100% here to stay? i know people've been discussing this since they showed up, but i can't seem to find the discussions now that i want to go back and double-check.

You can ask in the Frankenswine forum & see if they said if it was going away when the event ends.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74177-Frankenswine-NEW-10-17-14

readysetgo888
11-04-14, 11:00 AM
I got the 18 hour breed time with the correct elements. It better be a Bansheep because I already have Elphantom. Why did they need to have the same breeding time???

zenobia42
11-04-14, 11:23 AM
I got the 18 hour breed time with the correct elements. It better be a Bansheep because I already have Elphantom. Why did they need to have the same breeding time???

This is the second time they've done this with the same exact elements having the same exact breeding time. It's irritating for sure. Good luck - I hope it's a sheep!

readysetgo888
11-04-14, 11:25 AM
This is the second time they've done this with the same exact elements having the same exact breeding time. It's irritating for sure. Good luck - I hope it's a sheep!

Yeah... I remember how annoyed everyone was about that. And the fact that they did it again is just more proof they couldn't care less what we have to say! And this particular issue isn't even one that affects how much money they make! I would have been totally fine if the sheep was 19 hours instead of 18 just so I'd know what I was getting.

Uschti
11-04-14, 12:01 PM
I was trying to breed the seahorse, and after 7th aquaotter I decided to have a break and breed Skyger and Lightning, and there it was - first try ^__^ I`m so happy. Now back to the horse.

BunnieMix
11-04-14, 02:28 PM
I am still trying for one of these adorable sheep. I keep getting Koala's. :(

Buttercup0001
11-04-14, 03:03 PM
I was trying for the elusive crystal unicorn and got a bansheep. The combo I used was lvl 10 daredevil and lvl 9 chameneon. I was very surprised. Though that crystal unicorn is soooooooooooo hard to get.

my607
11-05-14, 04:52 AM
I got my second bansheep with kola and rampage

sanya87
11-05-14, 06:04 AM
I would like to get it but so far I tried only once and of course got a koala. So I decided to take a break from breeding and hatch those five animal that were in my storage. And now I got 45 hours breed so I guess bansheep will have to wait again for awhile... Congrats to everyone who got it!

flowless
11-06-14, 07:03 AM
I bred my be around 5 to 6 times all koala
I don't have non of the other hybrids
Not the first time I try to bred trying for zebra before and that cute elephants

The long time is ****ing it for me

flowless
11-06-14, 07:06 AM
Is this considered part of Halloween animals ?

my607
11-06-14, 07:23 AM
I bred my be around 5 to 6 times all koala
I don't have non of the other hybrids
Not the first time I try to bred trying for zebra before and that cute elephants

The long time is ****ing it for me
Try using rampage and kola that's how I got my second ban sheep

zenobia42
11-06-14, 01:58 PM
Try using rampage and kola that's how I got my second ban sheep

And I got a zapra with koala and skyger. Using the koala in the breeding seems to be more effective than skyger and leopard - that combo got me countless koalas.

sanya87
11-06-14, 02:08 PM
Is this considered part of Halloween animals ?

I hope not, I think if it was limited we would get a timer or something like we had for a scarecrow...

my607
11-06-14, 04:50 PM
And I got a zapra with koala and skyger. Using the koala in the breeding seems to be more effective than skyger and leopard - that combo got me countless koalas.

How many times did it take you to get the Zapra with that combo?

my607
11-06-14, 04:51 PM
Zapra #3. Ugh.

I wished we have a trading system. We can trade I have two bansheep and you can give me a Zapra.

zenobia42
11-06-14, 06:19 PM
How many times did it take you to get the Zapra with that combo?

I got it my first try with that combo. Had been using skyger-leopard and getting nowhere. Saw some folks post they had luck with koala and skyger and deciced might as well try and it worked.

Still no bansheep though.

my607
11-06-14, 06:24 PM
Oh great ! Thanks for the info. Did you try my combos for bansheep?

flowless
11-06-14, 11:30 PM
I hope not, I think if it was limited we would get a timer or something like we had for a scarecrow...

Nah I mean like frankie he is differently Halloween animal despite no timer
( which I think we would have timer for it after sometime )
So that's why iam asking for this animal if it's Halloween inspired

sanya87
11-07-14, 08:50 AM
Nah I mean like frankie he is differently Halloween animal despite no timer
( which I think we would have timer for it after sometime )
So that's why iam asking for this animal if it's Halloween inspired

However, if it is a limited animal I hope we will know on time :)

Just got 18 hrs breeding time with koala and leopard, would like so much it's a bansheep... But knowing how many spruce moose and peamoth I got before I finally got a frankenswine, I am not holding my breath!

flowless
11-07-14, 11:12 AM
However, if it is a limited animal I hope we will know on time :)

Just got 18 hrs breeding time with koala and leopard, would like so much it's a bansheep... But knowing how many spruce moose and peamoth I got before I finally got a frankenswine, I am not holding my breath!

Lol :D at however
Is it yes Halloween inspired animal or regular one ??
Yes or no
Sanya teasing me much here it's funny

sanya87
11-07-14, 02:12 PM
Lol but i don't know if it's consider a Halloween animal or not :D

Have you seen that frankenswine is limited now? So I guess if bansheep was a Halloween animal we will get the same notice and then probably one week left to breed it. For the moment it is still like regular animal so let's hope it stays like that :)

flowless
11-07-14, 04:11 PM
Oh franki I knew it was gonna be limited sooner or later
No mistake about it being part of Halloween theme

It's this one puzzle me a bit

flowless
11-07-14, 11:18 PM
It's irratting me
I tried more than ten times only kawala
Nothing else
No elephant , no bansheep no zebra
It's too long and no fun

Am I the only unlucky one here

I wanna try for the gem animal
Bit I don't want this to go limited and again stuck

SANDSCApe
11-08-14, 12:37 AM
First of all, Bansheep is a mash up of a banshee and a sheep. Okay, it doesn't have much of a Halloween appearance except for the coloring; but then look at wording of the teaser from the TeamLava blog. How many more Halloween hints do you need?
"This creepy Creature would like to join your most haunting habitats. It loves to spook all of those who look upon it with a bleating wail that resonates from the regions beyond. Provide your Forest a foreboding aura by conjuring the Bansheep in Fantasy Forest Story!"

I predict this animal will follow the Scarecrow and Frankenswine into the underworld.

sanya87
11-08-14, 03:35 AM
Well I think I will stick with trying for that bansheep now since it may go away soon :( so far two koalas and one elephanthom, those 17-18 hour fails are really terrible though.

my607
11-08-14, 06:32 AM
Well I think I will stick with trying for that bansheep now since it may go away soon :( so far two koalas and one elephanthom, those 17-18 hour fails are really terrible though.

I got bansheep twice using Elephantom and arboar . Second one is rampage and kola. Good luck

sanya87
11-08-14, 06:37 AM
Thanks, I will try those combinations :)

my607
11-08-14, 06:40 AM
Thanks, I will try those combinations :)

Your welcome.

Bambamstad
11-08-14, 07:10 AM
I have decided i will make some tries on bansheep too, especially when the possibility exists it will disappear in some time.
I was lucky with the crow and the swine (have 3 of it), so fingers crossed that this one will also appear in my forest.

The other creatures can wait.

zenobia42
11-08-14, 09:41 AM
First of all, Bansheep is a mash up of a banshee and a sheep. Okay, it doesn't have much of a Halloween appearance except for the coloring; but then look at wording of the teaser from the TeamLava blog. How many more Halloween hints do you need?
"This creepy Creature would like to join your most haunting habitats. It loves to spook all of those who look upon it with a bleating wail that resonates from the regions beyond. Provide your Forest a foreboding aura by conjuring the Bansheep in Fantasy Forest Story!"

I predict this animal will follow the Scarecrow and Frankenswine into the underworld.

*&(Y*(^%&%$^%$&^)&*(&^^%^%*(&(*&*&%*&%^%
I don't have this OR the frankenswine.

And I have no choice but to breed 100% for frankenswine until the time is up on that one (note I didn't say until I get it, since I've tried a dozen times since it came out and not gotten it and therefore have no reason to expect my final 4 days of attempts will be fruitful).

And this one has LONG-A$$ FRIGGEN FAILS. If they even give us twice the sudden ?ber-short countdown they gave us on the frankenswine, it's still nearly zero chance.

I am seriously questioning if I will still be playing this game in a couple months. I really dislike being misled and manipulated. If the bansheep is another case of them pretending an animal is permanent by marking it exactly the same as a permanant animal, then suddenly putting an extremely short clock on it, ... if I fail to get the crow and the swine and this sheep, that's it. Game over. It's too much.

flowless
11-08-14, 09:53 AM
*&(Y*(^%&%$^%$&^)&*(&^^%^%*(&(*&*&%*&%^%
I don't have this OR the frankenswine.

And I have no choice but to breed 100% for frankenswine until the time is up on that one (note I didn't say until I get it, since I've tried a dozen times since it came out and not gotten it and therefore have no reason to expect my final 4 days of attempts will be fruitful).

And this one has LONG-A$$ FRIGGEN FAILS. If they even give us twice the sudden ?ber-short countdown they gave us on the frankenswine, it's still nearly zero chance.

I am seriously questioning if I will still be playing this game in a couple months. I really dislike being misled and manipulated. If the bansheep is another case of them pretending an animal is permanent by marking it exactly the same as a permanant animal, then suddenly putting an extremely short clock on it, ... if I fail to get the crow and the swine and this sheep, that's it. Game over. It's too much.

Something I learnd from dragon story
Any seasonal animal ( event inspired)
Is limited and count down is just matter of time

That's why I was questioning this one
Cuz if it's part of Halloween animals then it's limited
And I bred franki and failed many times I treated it as a limited animal

flowless
11-08-14, 09:54 AM

Haha sand
I think I needed someone to point the obvious
Well I did just now got 18 hour breed
I don't have elephant too
But iam really hoping it's bansheep this is my 11 tried
That's 17 hours fail 11 times

zenobia42
11-08-14, 09:55 AM
Something I learnd from dragon story
Any seasonal animal ( event inspired)
Is limited and count down is just matter of time

That's why I was questioning this one
Cuz if it's part of Halloween animals then it's limited
And I bred franki and failed many times I treated it as a limited animal

But why do they have to mark these animals exactly the same as permanent animals then change then to suddenly available for less than a week?

Why can't they just be HONEST from the START and say this animal is only available for x weeks?

flowless
11-08-14, 10:03 AM
But why do they have to mark these animals exactly the same as permanent animals then change then to suddenly available for less than a week?

Why can't they just be HONEST from the START and say this animal is only available for x weeks?

Am with u on this one
It's better to keep some indication that an animal is planned to be limited
Even if the timer comes in a later date
It reminds me of my shock 3 years ago with Halloween animals in dragon story
I stopped spending real money ever since

But my remark is just an advice or something to keep in mind
Treat any even inspired animal as limited cuz it will go limited

seekerbears
11-08-14, 10:15 AM
Yup definitely putting my ocean owl/ tucan breeding on hold I just have this feeling the sheep will be limited

FridayFarms
11-08-14, 10:38 AM
Me too, afraid this one will disappear. Cross your fingers for me, I just got an 18 hour breed with Skyger and Koala. Hope it's not another Elephantom! (X 3)!

dumbpluff
11-08-14, 12:34 PM
this comes right back to everyone's agitation at all these halloween animals. there have been so many to get and ALL of them have been difficult except the scarecrow (but that's in terms of its rarity; it's given quite a chunk of people a really nasty slip), there's literally almost no way.

i started trying for the frankenswine since the day it was announced, nonstop, aside from two days where i took a break from it in agitation. not only have i not gotten it yet (we'll have to wait for evening to see what this 16-hr in my den is now; betting it's either my ninth or eighth pegasus -- i lost count) but i haven't been able to even START trying to breed the bansheep yet because of it! and i'm probably not the only one in any situation.

since the bansheep came out a week after the frankenswine, they'll probably mark it as limited in a week. if they're decent enough to keep their times right. which we know they're not.

this is so much bunk. it doesn't even come down to 'well, you should have been trying this whole time!' people have been! people have been stalling EVERYTHING for a month for these animals, and they're getting the carpet ripped up from under their feet because of these godawful odds. it's foul.

Hawksmoor
11-08-14, 02:04 PM
I just got an 18 hr timer using Skyger and Planther. Fingers crossed it's the Bansheep and not the Elephantom. Ugh, I hate that those two are bred with the exact same elements and have the same timer!

my607
11-08-14, 02:18 PM
I just got an 18 hr timer using Skyger and Planther. Fingers crossed it's the Bansheep and not the Elephantom. Ugh, I hate that those two are bred with the exact same elements and have the same timer!

I know what you mean. But TL usually have a few animals with the same timer

zenobia42
11-08-14, 02:21 PM

I am sure that is no accident. The animal that suddenly became limited and the one we expect them to do the same to BOTH have breed times exactly equal to another animal of the same exact elements. There is no WAY it is coincidence. It is so that if we think we might have bred one, there is intense pressure to spend gems to find out if we did or not. If the time on this were not equal to the elephantum, we would know when we have bred one or not. And not feel like we have to gem speed it.

Before these 2 pairs of animals, there was only ever ONE other pair of animals with the same elements and breed time as each other.

Anyway, good luck to you!

Hawksmoor
11-08-14, 02:34 PM
I am sure that is no accident. The animal that suddenly became limited and the one we expect them to do the same to BOTH have breed times exactly equal to another animal of the same exact elements. There is no WAY it is coincidence. It is so that if we think we might have bred one, there is intense pressure to spend gems to find out if we did or not. If the time on this were not equal to the elephantum, we would know when we have bred one or not. And not feel like we have to gem speed it.

Before these 2 pairs of animals, there was only ever ONE other pair of animals with the same elements and breed time as each other.

Anyway, good luck to you!

Guess what? I'm a sucker and did EXACTLY what you said! And guess what? It was an Elephantom! :rolleyes:

Bambamstad
11-08-14, 03:00 PM
Bred zapra with elephantum and get......another zapra. I like super rares, but this time i preferred an 18 hour breed.

Lisa0107
11-08-14, 03:25 PM
Wow, I got this guy on my 3rd try finally something goes my way with these breeds. I got one koala, one elephantum which I had both already and then got the Bansheep on #3. This almost makes up for the length of time it took me to get Frankenswine. Next up, working on the cute Porkupine

my607
11-08-14, 04:35 PM
Bred zapra with elephantum and get......another zapra. I like super rares, but this time i preferred an 18 hour breed.

I want your Zapra didn't get it yet.

dumbpluff
11-08-14, 04:39 PM
it's starting to feel like forwarding the breeding time ahead ensures the animal you don't want. at least for these two. i know that makes no sense, game-wise, but i think i've only read one post where someone said that they waited through and it was the animal they wanted. everyone else is having problems speed breeding.

again, i seriously doubt they could do any sort of coding with that, but it's at least legit superstition. 8|a

zenobia42
11-08-14, 10:25 PM
Just somehow managed a frankenswine and so moving to more attempts at this guy now rather than wait for them to suddenly say we only have 3 days. My first attempt, currently in the breeding den, is a zapra (it will be my second of that cutie). Now that is a long-a** fail!

FridayFarms
11-08-14, 11:49 PM
Finally got it!

dumbpluff
11-08-14, 11:53 PM
i just popped in my first attempt for this fella, too. already starting with the koala fails straight out of the gate. i can feel my sanity slipping.

congrats to everyone who has this one though! i hope to join you soon. ('soon.' with seventeen hours being the smallest wait time. haaahahaha)

flowless
11-09-14, 12:25 AM
I keep on staring at my breeding den
4 hours left from 18 hour breed
And iam hoping it's bansheep
I don't have elephant , love him but I won't happy to see him now

Edit
Finally after 11 tries I have bansheep
Good luck everyone

Bambamstad
11-09-14, 03:12 AM
I want your Zapra didn't get it yet.

As soon as trading is possible I will send it your way ;)

my607
11-09-14, 05:38 AM
As soon as trading is possible I will send it your way ;)

Thanks and I only wished . I can send you my second drake.

my607
11-09-14, 05:39 AM
Just somehow managed a frankenswine and so moving to more attempts at this guy now rather than wait for them to suddenly say we only have 3 days. My first attempt, currently in the breeding den, is a zapra (it will be my second of that cutie). Now that is a long-a** fail!

Congrats zen!

SANDSCApe
11-09-14, 06:23 AM

I guess having a Tree Of Life that loves to produce supers is not always such a good thing. LOL. Sometimes I wish I had such problems. Only sometimes. Thankfully I'm not likely to have a blocking Zapra; although, like you, I had just put my first Zapra to nest when Razorback came out.

On Satyr Sanctuary, Koala-Leopard booked 18 hours just minutes ago. Crossing my fingers here.

readysetgo888
11-09-14, 08:08 AM
it's starting to feel like forwarding the breeding time ahead ensures the animal you don't want. at least for these two. i know that makes no sense, game-wise, but i think i've only read one post where someone said that they waited through and it was the animal they wanted. everyone else is having problems speed breeding.

again, i seriously doubt they could do any sort of coding with that, but it's at least legit superstition. 8|a

I will start this by saying I doubt it, but I was thinking about your post and wondering why this would make sense.... and it almost does. If you're a player that spends a lot on gems specifically to speed breed, what's a good way to keep you buying more? Make sure that you fail a lot.

I wouldn't think the odds of players who don't speed would be affected... maybe just the odds of players that do would be slightly worse. Although I don't actually believe they are doing this, it does makes sense.

I never speed by more than 2-3 hours at most, and often not at all. I've mostly been happy with the animals I've gotten. Although, I'm pretty sure that actually has more to do with the fact that I don't "try" for a specific animal. I always breed with 3-4 elements that include several different animals that I don't have yet. I got the Bansheep from either electric-dark-earth combo or electric-dark-earth-fire.

If you are stuck I definitely recommend mixing it up and using more elements at a time...

SANDSCApe
11-09-14, 09:33 AM

What????
What on earth are you trying to say here? Are you saying that speed-breeding contributes to failures? Or that waiting it out mostly results in failures? You seem to be saying both, although NEITHER makes sense to me.

When you tap the breed button and get a timer, the specific breed is already set. One 18-hour animal cannot turn into another. The success or failure is apparent as soon as you get the timer in most cases. For speed breeders, failure is usually a foregone conclusion; they KNOW that what they are speeding out of the Garden is something they don't want. They are speeding their unwanted breeds to have an immediate opportunity to try again.

In this particular case, there are two animals with the same parentage and breeding time, but that only presents the question of whether one is speeding a Bansheep or an Elephantom. Whichever it is, the decision to speed or wait cannot possibly change it. The system cannot read your mind. After all, you may be TRYING to get an Elephantom or even the Koala.

SANDSCApe
11-09-14, 09:37 AM
I guess having a Tree Of Life that loves to produce supers is not always such a good thing. LOL. Sometimes I wish I had such problems. Only sometimes. Thankfully I'm not likely to have a blocking Zapra; although, like you, I had just put my first Zapra to nest when Razorback came out.

On Satyr Sanctuary, Koala-Leopard booked 18 hours just minutes ago. Crossing my fingers here.

On Vash-Naroom, Skyger-Leopard just booked 23 hours. LOL. That's okay; it will be her first Zapra.

sanya87
11-09-14, 10:05 AM
tried for a bansheep with the combination suggested on forum elephanthom + arboar and got hyppogryph. can't complain since i didn't have it and now i actually have all the electric super rares :) i will try again few times with the same combination, cause there is a small chance of getting a porkupine and sea horse as a "fail". well however good luck to everyone who is trying to get that sheep, hope we will have some luck before it goes!

readysetgo888
11-09-14, 10:14 AM
What????
What on earth are you trying to say here? Are you saying that speed-breeding contributes to failures? Or that waiting it out mostly results in failures? You seem to be saying both, although NEITHER makes sense to me.

When you tap the breed button and get a timer, the specific breed is already set. One 18-hour animal cannot turn into another. The success or failure is apparent as soon as you get the timer in most cases. For speed breeders, failure is usually a foregone conclusion; they KNOW that what they are speeding out of the Garden is something they don't want. They are speeding their unwanted breeds to have an immediate opportunity to try again.

In this particular case, there are two animals with the same parentage and breeding time, but that only presents the question of whether one is speeding a Bansheep or an Elephantom. Whichever it is, the decision to speed or wait cannot possibly change it. The system cannot read your mind. After all, you may be TRYING to get an Elephantom or even the Koala.

I took it to mean that people who regularly speed breed might have a higher rate of failure in general.... the reason why that would theoretically make sense is that more failures = more gems bought. I don't believe that's actually happening though.

I DO believe that the elephantom/bansheep have the same breeding time to encourage people to speed breed to find out what they got. Same with all the other times we've been seeing that happen recently. I think this sucks. Unfortunately if it results in more sales we'll see it happen a lot more.

zenobia42
11-09-14, 10:15 AM
tried for a bansheep with the combination suggested on forum elephanthom + arboar and got hyppogryph. can't complain since i didn't have it and now i actually have all the electric super rares :) i will try again few times with the same combination, cause there is a small chance of getting a porkupine and sea horse as a "fail". well however good luck to everyone who is trying to get that sheep, hope we will have some luck before it goes!

Congrats on the hippogryph! I still don't have that one either, nor the golden lion. And I love the look of the hippogryph.

sanya87
11-09-14, 10:29 AM
thanks! i was really surprised to get it among all other possible combinations :) i love it too, together with zapra it's my favorite electric animal!

my607
11-09-14, 11:46 AM
thanks! i was really surprised to get it among all other possible combinations :) i love it too, together with zapra it's my favorite electric animal!

Congrats sanya

JeannesThinkin
11-09-14, 12:33 PM
Should I treat this as an limited?

Bambamstad
11-09-14, 12:38 PM

Not sure, but a lot of us think you better should.

SANDSCApe
11-09-14, 12:39 PM
I took it to mean that people who regularly speed breed might have a higher rate of failure in general.... the reason why that would theoretically make sense is that more failures = more gems bought. I don't believe that's actually happening though.

I DO believe that the elephantom/bansheep have the same breeding time to encourage people to speed breed to find out what they got. Same with all the other times we've been seeing that happen recently. I think this sucks. Unfortunately if it results in more sales we'll see it happen a lot more.

But is Dumbpluff making an objective comparison or just going on a vague perception? (What exactly is "legit superstition"???)
The person who buys 1000 gems and speeds through 500 hours of breeding and hatching in an evening cannot be compared to someone doing non-sped breeding for a day or even a week. We would have to compare the speeder's results to someone doing regular breeding for 3 weeks!
If one condenses 21 days worth of breeding attempts into a single playing session, of course it will seem like fails are far more prevalent. Then again, if the speeder gets lucky, it may also be apparent that he/she is getting the desired breeds faster.
What Dumbpluff meant is anybody's guess. But I think we are all on the right track, going after Bansheep now if we've already bred Frankenswine. Even if it doesn't sprout a timer, better safe than sorry.

flowless
11-09-14, 12:45 PM

Yes it's Halloween themed
Iam betting next update or the one after it would go limited

dumbpluff
11-09-14, 10:30 PM
But is Dumbpluff making an objective comparison or just going on a vague perception? (What exactly is "legit superstition"???)
The person who buys 1000 gems and speeds through 500 hours of breeding and hatching in an evening cannot be compared to someone doing non-sped breeding for a day or even a week. We would have to compare the speeder's results to someone doing regular breeding for 3 weeks!
If one condenses 21 days worth of breeding attempts into a single playing session, of course it will seem like fails are far more prevalent. Then again, if the speeder gets lucky, it may also be apparent that he/she is getting the desired breeds faster.
What Dumbpluff meant is anybody's guess. But I think we are all on the right track, going after Bansheep now if we've already bred Frankenswine. Even if it doesn't sprout a timer, better safe than sorry.

it's a 'vague perception,' if you want to go with your own wording. a lot of other users on this forum have recommended little bits of their own superstition. i put in mine based off of what i read. it was the only thing i had to go off of.

whether it's mathematically sound or not, i never knew and it wasn't particularly important to know. i was going by the concept that maybe it functioned the same way as the 'switch up the animal you're searching for for a round or two' bit that people have mentioned.

if speedbreeding has nothing to do with it as your spiel said above, then okay fine. i'm wrong. big deal. i don't have a chart of everyone's breeding to go off, so i'm sorry if it's caused anyone problems? if that's the case, ignore me and continue as you were, especially with the timers dropping down. i'll be keeping my thoughts to myself if i don't have the hard numbers to back it up from now on lmao.

SANDSCApe
11-10-14, 01:54 AM

Success! I just laid my Bansheep egg to nest.
Now I'm back to breeding for Toucan's parents. (A 6-hour turtle will be stuck behind this egg. Bah)

SANDSCApe
11-10-14, 02:24 AM
it's a 'vague perception,' if you want to go with your own wording. a lot of other users on this forum have recommended little bits of their own superstition. i put in mine based off of what i read. it was the only thing i had to go off of.

whether it's mathematically sound or not, i never knew and it wasn't particularly important to know. i was going by the concept that maybe it functioned the same way as the 'switch up the animal you're searching for for a round or two' bit that people have mentioned.

if speedbreeding has nothing to do with it as your spiel said above, then okay fine. i'm wrong. big deal. i don't have a chart of everyone's breeding to go off, so i'm sorry if it's caused anyone problems? if that's the case, ignore me and continue as you were, especially with the timers dropping down. i'll be keeping my thoughts to myself if i don't have the hard numbers to back it up from now on lmao.

Nothing wrong with conjecture. I have a need for clarity, so my "spiel" was a respectful attempt to sort out what you meant, especially since I had trouble figuring out what you were saying in your previous post, even after reading it several times. Sorry.

I also tend to dispel myths if I can, and "legit superstitions" can quickly turn into that. People believe what they want, and you're perfectly entitled and welcome to express any beliefs, suspicions, hunches and whatnot. But a proof-driven type like me may want to sort it out. I'm sure that's well within forum rules.

I got the Bansheep on both Forest Gump and Satyr Sanctuary without speeding, thank goodness. I'm not likely to return to this thread unless Vash-Naroom also bags the sheep, so best of luck to you and anyone else still trying, speed or no speed; timer or no timer.

sanya87
11-10-14, 04:03 AM
Seven tries so far for a bansheep gave me 3 super rares in less then one week, how crazy is that... I just hope that tomorrow we will not get a notice that bansheep is a limited animal :( please tl give us more time to breed it, it's not so easy with all those long fails!

my607
11-10-14, 06:33 AM
Seven tries so far for a bansheep gave me 3 super rares in less then one week, how crazy is that... I just hope that tomorrow we will not get a notice that bansheep is a limited animal :( please tl give us more time to breed it, it's not so easy with all those long fails!

Maybe just try the single elements that will probably work.

sanya87
11-10-14, 06:57 AM
Maybe just try the single elements that will probably work.

Well last one I tried koala and leopard and got 23 hours. It's not single element but also there is no possibility to get anything besides dark electric. But I will stick to dark electric combinations cause like that at least I know I will not have too big difference between breeding time and waiting for an egg in the nest...

my607
11-10-14, 07:26 AM
Well last one I tried koala and leopard and got 23 hours. It's not single element but also there is no possibility to get anything besides dark electric. But I will stick to dark electric combinations cause like that at least I know I will not have too big difference between breeding time and waiting for an egg in the nest...

That sounds like a Zapra. Ok that's what I mean like kola and Skyger. I wished we had a trading system.

BunnieMix
11-10-14, 07:29 AM
Ahahahahaha... I finally got one! After trying since this thing was released, and a recent streak of three 18 hour breeds in a row, the first two which turned out to be Elephantoms, I FINALLY got one!

sanya87
11-10-14, 07:50 AM
That sounds like a Zapra. Ok that's what I mean like kola and Skyger. I wished we had a trading system.

Yep it is zapra, my second one so I would prefer bansheep instead... I doubt we will have it honestly, it would make things too easy so tl wouldn't have any use of it...

BunnieMix congrats! :)

my607
11-10-14, 10:50 AM
Yep it is zapra, my second one so I would prefer bansheep instead... I doubt we will have it honestly, it would make things too easy so tl wouldn't have any use of it...

Yes, I know but it would be great though. We could help each other out.

BunnieMix
11-10-14, 02:13 PM

Thank you! Good luck to those still trying, this thing was hard to get. The long fails are horrible, and with such a long wait time the same as another rare just makes it worse. I don't know if this helps, it might just be coincidence, but if I can't get an animal after a long period of trying, I try for something different a couple times, and then when I go back to it, I get it. That's how I got the Frankenswine and also how I ended up with the Bansheep too. Three tries after seeing if I could get ultra lucky with that Toucan animal. Maybe this will help others?

zenobia42
11-10-14, 02:18 PM
Thank you! Good luck to those still trying, this thing was hard to get. The long fails are horrible, and with such a long wait time the same as another rare just makes it worse. I don't know if this helps, it might just be coincidence, but if I can't get an animal after a long period of trying, I try for something different a couple times, and then when I go back to it, I get it. That's how I got the Frankenswine and also how I ended up with the Bansheep too. Three tries after seeing if I could get ultra lucky with that Toucan animal. Maybe this will help others?

I should try that. I've been going the "if this pair doesn't work, immediately try another pair" route and it's not working.

So far my attempts have been:
koala + skyger = zapra
koala + leopard = zapra
elephantum + leopard = koala (currently int eh breeding den).

Thanks to your advice, I'll keep this pair for the next 2-3 tries and if I don't get it after those tries, I'll switch it up again.

And I agree these long fails are torture!!!

my607
11-10-14, 02:31 PM
Zen,

I used kola& rampage and elephatom& arboar for bansheep maybe that will work. Good luck

MelodicStars
11-10-14, 04:30 PM
Had to stop trying for toucan to get this before it turned limited like others are suggesting. Luckily, I got it on the first try using skyger and leapard so that's a relief :)

Hawksmoor
11-10-14, 04:38 PM
Had to stop trying for toucan to get this before it turned limited like others are suggesting. Luckily, I got it on the first try using skyger and leapard so that's a relief :)

Lucky! Congrats! I'm still trying...

MelodicStars
11-10-14, 05:29 PM
Lucky! Congrats! I'm still trying...
Thanks! And good luck :P

sanya87
11-11-14, 12:49 PM
well we got a new update today and bansheep is still not listed as limited :) so maybe we were worried for nothing and he is here to stay, i really hope that is the case! i would like to try for something else cause these long fails are not funny at all...

my607
11-11-14, 01:21 PM
At least this new animal takes six hours and that's great. I got my third bansheep today was trying for a seahorse.

MelodicStars
11-11-14, 01:55 PM
well we got a new update today and bansheep is still not listed as limited :) so maybe we were worried for nothing and he is here to stay, i really hope that is the case! i would like to try for something else cause these long fails are not funny at all...
While that may be true, we can't let our guard down. If I recall correctly, TL was able to make frankenswine a limited without launching an update on the AppStore. It may very well happen with the bansheep whenever TL wishes to.

BUT then again, I could be wrong and the bansheep is actually here to say, like you said.

readysetgo888
11-11-14, 01:59 PM
I personally think the bansheep is a permanent... I don't think it's quite as Halloween-y and there are way less electric-dark animals than dark-nature.

zenobia42
11-11-14, 02:06 PM
I personally think the bansheep is a permanent... I don't think it's quite as Halloween-y and there are way less electric-dark animals than dark-nature.

I don't associate a banshee (or a sheep for that matter lol) with Halloween at ALL myself. But the description of the animals is rather spooky / Halloween-y. I think the idea that it will change from permanent to suddenly short-timered limited is based on:
a) the spooky description
b) it being released not long after the frankenswine which went limited and
c) it has the exact same breed time as another animal of the same elements, like Frankie did. And making it the exact same time as another of the same elements means that if it becomes limited, a ton of people will feel the need to speed breed to find out whether they got it or not since we can't know until it's in the nest.

sanya87
11-11-14, 02:24 PM
zen it makes sense what you are saying but i really hope that will not be the case... like it's not enough that all those new rares lately have been much harder to get then the "normal" ones. if those breeding times which are the same for another rare animal in the group are another gem "trap" to makes us want to spend our money that is really mean. i don't have a problem to buy few gems from time to time but this way of playing with us doesn't make me want to spend any more money at all. i did it once but next time i will think better if this practice with rare animals and same breeding times continues.

zenobia42
11-11-14, 02:26 PM
zen it makes sense what you are saying but i really hope that will not be the case... like it's not enough that all those new rares lately have been much harder to get then the "normal" ones. if those breeding times which are the same for another rare animal in the group are another gem "trap" to makes us want to spend our money that is really mean. i don't have a problem to buy few gems from time to time but this way of playing with us doesn't make me want to spend any more money at all. i did it once but next time i will think better if this practice with rare animals and same breeding times continues.

I REALLY hope it won't be the case either. Because it would mean a number of would never be able to get this cutie, but more-so because it's just not cool to toy with us like that.

AuntyRose32
11-11-14, 02:59 PM
I got this on my first try with Koala and Leopard, just put it on my nest now. I'm very happy. Thanks to you guys for posting the combos that were successful for you. Good luck to everyone still trying. Hopefully it's not Halloween related and will stick around a bit longer.

kooky panda
11-11-14, 04:02 PM
Guys I did check and the Bansheep isn't currently scheduled for limited time removal.

sanya87
11-11-14, 04:18 PM

Thank you! Well that is nice to know... I will take a little break then and try for something else instead, then in between maybe try again for a bansheep. But at least without a pressure :)

zenobia42
11-11-14, 04:22 PM

Thanks, Kooky.

The reason we are questioning the permanence of the Bansheep is that, in the case of Frankenswine, they did NOT call it limited until suddenly it was only available for 4 more days. For the first few weeks it was breedable, they labeled it exactly like all the permanent animals. Furthermore, the only other limited animal that had appeared in the game was labeled limited from the start. So it seemed reasonable to assume that if they were going to make an animal limited, they would do so forthrightly, from the start. A lot of us felt misled by them changing Frankie's status like that. That they changed Frankie's status from permanent to limited, or hid its limited status from us for weeks, that is causing us all to wonder what is the next rug they are going to pull out from under our feet? And the bansheep seemed the most likely suspect.

ArcadiaTofu
11-11-14, 10:35 PM

I agree with Zenobia on this, Kooky. The reason we are questioning the validity of TL's words is because the Frankenswine was thought to be permanent and then four days before it was slated to be removed for good, it was labeled 'limited'. This has created many angry fans of the game, especially since we were misled to believe it was permanent.

If TL wants to make an animal 'limited' they can make it limited---just as long as the players are told from the get-go that it's limited and are given a ballpark figure for when it'll be removed. The fact that bansheep is somewhat halloween-y and was released near halloween leaves us to believe that, like Frankenswine, it will magically become 'limited' in a few weeks. The same goes for the Fallaby---which does not say it's limited, but has every making of being a limited animal in the next few weeks.

What are players to believe if TL doesn't tell its players from the start that an animal is limited but suddenly 'decide' it will be four-five days before they permanently remove it from the breeding pool? It's creating paranoia in players that are now not only suspicious of TL's truthfulness, but that every new animal that's being released will somehow never be permanent. This is not a very good combo, and sooner or later TL (staff specifically) are going to have to address this to the users and assure them that they will NOT pull another Frankenswine again :mad:

But thank you for checking :) It's much appreciated, and it's not a question of believing what you're saying, but TL's truthfulness to you and everyone else.

dumbpluff
11-12-14, 12:52 AM
i feel pretty relieved about this bansheep. i figured it'd be great to go ahead and try for it, because the only electric-dark animal i have currently is the koala. and i figured that, hey, if it was the same kind of problematic as the frankenswine, i could at least get the elephantom and zapra out of this too.

wrong-o!

i have bred between... nine and eleven, possibly more, koalas all right after the other. i'm sick of koalas. if they were even broken up, that's absolutely fine, but oh my goodness. it's like that badger badger mushroom song from yesteryear, only with marsupials. i'm glad to hear it's not QUITE yet slated for problems (but i'm still with arcadia and zenobia in the whole 'suspiciously watching' regard) because frankly i am up for a change of pace.

these halloween animals have been running my life for far too long. let's freshen it up a bit.

sweetypies97
11-12-14, 12:58 AM
The koalas are as annoying in the game as the are in real life during mating season. Darn noisy creatures. Don't they know people are trying to sleep?!

readysetgo888
11-12-14, 08:30 AM
On the limited animal debate... if they had given a full week after they made Frankenswine limited, like the week we had for the Scarecrow, would everyone be less angry? Because if it had been a week, it would have been exactly the same, except that you had some "bonus" time before the limited week started.

I guess I'm just suggesting that TL make sure to give the full week if they are going to remove an animal.

BunnieMix
11-12-14, 08:34 AM
i feel pretty relieved about this bansheep. i figured it'd be great to go ahead and try for it, because the only electric-dark animal i have currently is the koala. and i figured that, hey, if it was the same kind of problematic as the frankenswine, i could at least get the elephantom and zapra out of this too.

wrong-o!

i have bred between... nine and eleven, possibly more, koalas all right after the other. i'm sick of koalas. if they were even broken up, that's absolutely fine, but oh my goodness. it's like that badger badger mushroom song from yesteryear, only with marsupials. i'm glad to hear it's not QUITE yet slated for problems (but i'm still with arcadia and zenobia in the whole 'suspiciously watching' regard) because frankly i am up for a change of pace.

these halloween animals have been running my life for far too long. let's freshen it up a bit.

That depiction of your breeding experiences is accurate but probably the most entertaining one I've seen, lol.

Hawksmoor
11-12-14, 04:47 PM
Lol, boy am I sick of Koala's too! So many failed attempts. So, I was pleasantly surprised to see this after an 18 hr timer which I was sure was another Zapra! :D Lightning Leopard and Skyger were the winning combo.

flowless
11-14-14, 07:30 AM
Lol, boy am I sick of Koala's too! So many failed attempts. So, I was pleasantly surprised to see this after an 18 hr timer which I was sure was another Zapra! :D Lightning Leopard and Skyger were the winning combo.

Congrats
Zebra is 23 hours though

Hawksmoor
11-14-14, 08:00 AM
Congrats
Zebra is 23 hours though

Oops, you're right. I meant Elephantom ;-) Can't keep up with all these critters!

sanya87
11-24-14, 01:27 PM
so i am back to trying for this thing... i don't know for how long cause those 17 hour fails were sooo long so when i was fed up i just needed to switch to something else... but since i am missing only 3 animals at the moment i think it's the best time to try again. so first try with skyger and leopard = koala cadabra :D

sanya87
12-03-14, 04:20 PM
Aaaaaa finally got him! After more then 20 long fails, lucky combination was elephanthom+pyro pony :)

ArcadiaTofu
12-16-14, 06:38 AM

Wohoo! Finally! I have to say, Bansheep has been the hardest rare for me to breed out (not counting the 'limited' rares) next to Porkupine and I managed to get them both two days apart :D Perhaps it's everyone scrambling to try and breed out the X-Mas animals AND Pumpkin Panda, but the past few days' odds have been amazing for me (which never seems to happen lately).

Now it's off to try for the Toucan and Terradactyl (and hopefully the Peregrin while I try for the Terradactyl). I seriously doubt I'll manage to breed out a Toucan OR a Peregrin so easily, but with the odds seemingly raised lately b/c of X-Mas breeding alone, I'll probably have a better chance now than I would have a week or so ago!

Incidentally, this is a load off my mind, too, because there was always the niggling fear that they'd make Bansheep a limited sometime down the road (seeing as it's somewhat Halloween-y and its breed time is the same as Elephantom... which seems to point to animals having a limited shelf-life).

Good luck, everyone! :D

P.S. Winning combo was Zapra x Lightning Leopard

zenobia42
02-01-15, 09:18 PM
It took 3 months and a day but I finally have a Bansheep egg! I particularly like this guy so I'm pretty happy about the development.

I used Koala Cadabra + Crystal Unicorn (that combo because I am also trying for a Citrine Peregrine).

BBHome20
10-19-17, 12:43 PM
Anyone have a combo for the Bansheep? I keep getting Koala Cadabras.. ☹

Phoenix406
10-19-17, 01:17 PM
Anyone have a combo for the Bansheep? I keep getting Koala Cadabras.. ☹

Nevermind - I got an Elephantom instead. It is also 18 hours. :(

Phoenix406
10-24-17, 12:42 PM
The Bansheep isn't particularly cute, but I bought it as I raise sheep and it was fairly cheap. Tried and tried to breed it and scarecrow with no luck.