PDA

View Full Version : Cocoa Default Price

Jnny2good
10-28-14, 01:48 PM
I think your mechanism for calculating the default price of cocoa is busted. It frequently bounces between 80, 90 and one hundred. I've seen all three in the same day. In addition, I'm guessing that if you let it change by one coin instead of ten, it would settle at a price somewhere in-between, probably just under 90.

SparklyOctopus
10-28-14, 02:43 PM
Sorry to hear about that! I've asked the team and they've confirmed that the default price of cocoa should be consistent at 10 Coins/Cocoa for today. The price will change daily depending on how Cocoa was sold in the previous day. If the price changes throughout the day, could you take a screenshot and send us a ticket at support@teamlava.com? Thanks!

Jnny2good
10-28-14, 02:56 PM
Why should it be fixed? All the other default prices change, why not cocoa? In my experience, 100 for 10 lets your cocoa languish in your shop for a long time.

SparklyOctopus
10-28-14, 03:12 PM
Why should it be fixed? All the other default prices change, why not cocoa? In my experience, 100 for 10 lets your cocoa languish in your shop for a long time.

Thanks for the feedback! I'll let the team know. If you are really unhappy with the pricing for Cocoa, you are able to change the pricing for it by hitting the red minus button next to the Coin Pricing. This can be done for any of the items to sell in case you are not happy with the default pricing on them. :) Hope that helps!