PDA

View Full Version : Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 1)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

kooky panda
10-28-14, 11:33 AM
Hey guys with android joining the Farm 2 community, I thought I would start up a question thread!
Instead of having to search threads for answers to your questions, you can post here and get your questions answered quickly by the community!!

tankerslacers
10-28-14, 03:28 PM
SAVE your paint!!!

fetter22
10-29-14, 02:30 PM
Are you ever going to give events to Android?
No events, no treehouse game.

baby_amber
11-11-14, 08:37 AM
I am new to game. Just opened the mine but not enough cash to buy jewelsmith. Why are my deliveries asking for jewellery since I haven't got a jewelsmith? Doesnt that asks only when I have that building?

ciarjen
11-11-14, 09:09 AM
I am new to game. Just opened the mine but not enough cash to buy jewelsmith. Why are my deliveries asking for jewellery since I haven't got a jewelsmith? Doesnt that asks only when I have that building?

The building has unlocked because you have reached the right level - that's why it shows in your deliveries.

You can either discard the deliveries or buy from neighbours/newspaper. Personally I would advise that over buying the building. I rarely use my jewelsmith. There are much better buildings to buy which will be used more, for more profit.

Mining tools are very difficult to get now because the drop rate has been dropped on deliveries.

baby_amber
11-12-14, 07:07 AM
The building has unlocked because you have reached the right level - that's why it shows in your deliveries.

You can either discard the deliveries or buy from neighbours/newspaper. Personally I would advise that over buying the building. I rarely use my jewelsmith. There are much better buildings to buy which will be used more, for more profit.

Mining tools are very difficult to get now because the drop rate has been dropped on deliveries.

Thank ciarjen. I'm at level 21. Guess discard is the only way being too poor to buy those items. :(

neurotika
11-17-14, 08:03 AM
hi all. been playing for just three months now but i'm still struggling on earning coins. i see players with lower levels with lots of animals and buildings.

what should i do to earn faster? sell what on the market? i know that there's a market guide but what sells best i'm on level 39.

mjordan87
11-20-14, 02:36 PM
Hi! I have been playing on my android for a awhile now. i am currently level 35. I see other farms with holiday decorations and buildings. Are these only available on iphone ? I keep searching but can't find them to buy. :( if they ARE only available for iphone/ipad are there any plans to expand them to android?

k6tchr
11-21-14, 08:22 PM
hi all. been playing for just three months now but i'm still struggling on earning coins. i see players with lower levels with lots of animals and buildings.

what should i do to earn faster? sell what on the market? i know that there's a market guide but what sells best i'm on level 39.

I often sell crops in bunches of 5. Any of the longer crops you have... Flax, sugarcane, peanut, spinach...not sure which you have. I crop large amounts overnight then sell the next day to get the cash.

Army8184
11-22-14, 03:07 PM
I've noticed that the time on the newspaper has increased on when new items are available. It used to be every four minutes. Now it is like 12 minutes.

maggie7197
11-30-14, 06:07 PM
I've noticed that the time on the newspaper has increased on when new items are available. It used to be every four minutes. Now it is like 12 minutes.

Mine is 4 minutes.

maggie7197
11-30-14, 06:16 PM
Newer player. I'm having trouble getting & keeping coins. Took forever to get enough to buy a $5900 item. Now, one building is $29,000! How do we make any money in this game? Can't seem to balance deliveries, crops, sales, or make enough coins to do anything. About to quit game. Welcome suggestions.

neurotika
12-01-14, 06:21 AM
Newer player. I'm having trouble getting & keeping coins. Took forever to get enough to buy a $5900 item. Now, one building is $29,000! How do we make any money in this game? Can't seem to balance deliveries, crops, sales, or make enough coins to do anything. About to quit game. Welcome suggestions.

best thread evar! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?67721-Tips-to-sell-fast-and-make-coins)

curvybust
12-03-14, 12:36 AM
Can we sell/delete buildings/animal pens?

Oneyellowlab
12-05-14, 07:24 PM
I just started this game a little over a month ago and I'm hooked! What do we do with the left over Thanksgiving event items in the barn? I've got parade streamers, flower clippers and nickel from the mine, and I'm not sure if there is any point in keeping the items or if I should put them in my store and then discard them?

locomputers
12-15-14, 01:16 PM
Mine is 4 mins as well, I only just started the game though so idn if that makes a difference. My farm name is 'Cozy Corners' :)

fortloner
12-16-14, 05:51 PM
LOL this game is a joke. I have been trying to buy a juicer for some time now and at times I have to cancel all my orders because of juice and fish(don't get me started). I own Fort St Paul's and I won't be farming in the New Year just to let my neighbours know.

locomputers
01-04-15, 01:30 AM
How do you get wood planks other than purchasing them? I mean, I know you use saws to cut down trees, but, when I try to expand somewhere where I see trees so I can cut them down, they disaappear once I expand there. How can I tell where to expand to in order to cut down trees so I can get wood planks? Thanks!

ciarjen
01-04-15, 02:05 AM
How do you get wood planks other than purchasing them? I mean, I know you use saws to cut down trees, but, when I try to expand somewhere where I see trees so I can cut them down, they disaappear once I expand there. How can I tell where to expand to in order to cut down trees so I can get wood planks? Thanks!

You don't get wood planks from trees. The trees you cut with the saws are available in the shop called "ash tree" and you have to wait for them to grow before you can cut them for lumber.

Wooden planks are dropped (rarely) from deliveries and pets. Your best chance at getting them is from the newspaper when people sell off what they don't need or their barn is full.

reewinder
01-04-15, 02:17 AM
There's almost always the little grassy patches and small rocks when you expand.....but I never really noticed how often the trees show up after clearing land. More often than not, I always purchase them (wooden planks) whenever I see them in the newsstand or when visiting neighbors farms I try to check their store. I also get wooden planks from time to time when collecting from pets or tapping on butterflies/moles/otters. Sometimes on rare occasions I get them from the pond or the mine.
My best advice is to check the newsstand often. Anytime I see an upgrade item or expansion part I buy it.....even if space is tight in the barn. Because without them you can't make more space.
For people with other questions about leveling up and getting items.....all I can say is, take your time and enjoy the game. Your not supposed to get to level 60 overnight. I just hit level 51 and I've been playing for over a year. Starting out is hard....but the closer I get to level 60 the more I realize I'm starting to run out of goals to achieve and land to clear and buildings to purchase. Those are the things that make the game fun. I just hope they keep adding more things to the game to keep it interesting for the people that have run out of things to buy and upgrade.

locomputers
01-04-15, 08:20 PM
Thank you so much Ciarjen and Reewinder for the information on the wood planks, very much appreciated!

cugie
01-06-15, 09:22 AM
Can anyone explain how to trade? Thanks

kooky panda
01-06-15, 11:14 AM
Can anyone explain how to trade? Thanks

Click your side shop then on the bottom left click the neighbor button . You can scroll those your neighbors to purchase their items.
You can also list your own items for sell under Your shop.

You are not actually trading one on one with players. When you see posts of players putting things up for sale, you will need to be first player to go over to that players newsstand to purchase the item.

locomputers
01-06-15, 09:20 PM
Is there 2nd Chocolatier that becomes available, and, if so, does anyone know what level it becomes available? Also, is there a 3rd Windmill, and, if so, same question...? Thank you.

ciarjen
01-07-15, 01:39 AM
Is there 2nd Chocolatier that becomes available, and, if so, does anyone know what level it becomes available? Also, is there a 3rd Windmill, and, if so, same question...? Thank you.

No to both.

There are just two windmills, dairies, studios and fish bait shops.

orleansparish
01-07-15, 05:03 AM
I want a second candle and jam maker!

locomputers
01-07-15, 06:08 PM
Ok....pooh! :( ....tku Ciarjen

Phantzia929
01-10-15, 07:39 PM
I just started today. I have a chicken coop, two chickens, and 17 bags of feed. How do I collect eggs? When I click on the "Go" button on the "Chicken or Egg" goal, it takes me to the coop, but when I click on the arrow nothing happens. Do I need more than two chickens????????

SummerZavara
01-10-15, 10:09 PM
I just started today. I have a chicken coop, two chickens, and 17 bags of feed. How do I collect eggs? When I click on the "Go" button on the "Chicken or Egg" goal, it takes me to the coop, but when I click on the arrow nothing happens. Do I need more than two chickens????????

Drag the bucket over the chickens to collect eggs. And welcome!

Also will invite you to be my neighbor.

4muffinz2
01-13-15, 07:55 AM
I need help. Im trying to expand my farm and as soon as i collect enough, it starts over or says i need more after i had a check showing the number amount was completed?

ciarjen
01-13-15, 08:47 AM
I need help. Im trying to expand my farm and as soon as i collect enough, it starts over or says i need more after i had a check showing the number amount was completed?

Are you tapping on the same expansion square? Different ones have different requirements to expand.

Are the maps/permits/deeds still in your barn?

JnkFdJunky81
01-13-15, 10:48 AM
Newbie question: Is there a site or forum that tells you the upgrade amount and materials cost for each upgrade PER building? What does the silo and barn hold per upgrade?

Rynetory2
01-13-15, 11:03 AM
Newbie question: Is there a site or forum that tells you the upgrade amount and materials cost for each upgrade PER building? What does the silo and barn hold per upgrade?

For the machines, you can't upgrade them but you can open more slots to cook/make items. First slot requires 1 nail, paint and screw. The 7th slot requires 10 nails, paints and screws.

You can upgrade bee hive, barn and silo. Bee hive gives you more wax and honey pot as you upgrade. Bee hive upgrade requires screws, hammers and wood planks. Barn and silo capacity increases by 15 spaces for each upgrade, currently both are at 1025 spaces for max capacity. Barn upgrade requires bricks, screws and paints. Silo upgrade requies nails, hammers and wood planks. The number of tools required increases as you upgrade the level of bee hive, barn or silo.

JnkFdJunky81
01-13-15, 11:12 AM
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question in depth. You are appreciated!

Rynetory2
01-13-15, 08:45 PM
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question in depth. You are appreciated!

You are most welcome. :)

Aernak
01-22-15, 11:53 AM
Here's a noob tip... I just discovered that I can visit community members' shops when I am visiting their farms. I wish I would have known this when I started a few weeks ago! They should make the shops glow or something so we know people have items for sale.

tigarlilyvol
01-26-15, 04:14 AM
Here's a noob tip... I just discovered that I can visit community members' shops when I am visiting their farms. I wish I would have known this when I started a few weeks ago! They should make the shops glow or something so we know people have items for sale.

Check the barrels and shelves around their shop if they have vegetables in them, they have items to sell. If they are empty, nothing to sell.

kimrachel2
01-26-15, 05:09 AM
SAVE your paint!!!

Where/how do I get paint?!

Aernak
01-26-15, 10:16 AM

You have to pray to the Team Lava Gods and then cover yourself in body paint and do the Paint Dance 1 hour every night for 1 week straight. It worked for me!!!

kooky panda
01-26-15, 11:38 AM
Paint will drop like other tools, it just seems to be more rare.

vill1farm
02-01-15, 10:30 AM
LMAO. That is totally BS! :p

vill1farm
02-01-15, 10:36 AM
you have to pray to the team lava gods and then cover yourself in body paint and do the paint dance 1 hour every night for 1 week straight. It worked for me!!!

lmao!!!! That is totally bs!!!

vill1farm
02-01-15, 11:04 AM
Hey guys with android joining the Farm 2 community, I thought I would start up a newby thread!
Instead of having to search threads for answers to your questions, you can post here and get your questions answered quickly by
some of the more advanced players!!

Hi. I'm playing this Farm Story 2: Winter right now. I have this problem. I turn on and off my phones soo many times but still doing this resetting stuff. Figured it was not my phone that causing this. Spent almost $700 just to get to where I am now in lvl 30 since I started play this game 2 weeks ago And it's doing this resetting thing. Really aggravating !!!! I really enjoy this game and it's only game I like, but it starts to get in my nerve. Feel like to destroy my phone, but it wasn't the phone fault. Can you help me contact the person that create this game? Please fix this BS.

Also. I would like to get rid some of the stuff that I don't like as it those rabbits holes (I called ). Bought them by accident. I was half asleep and my fingers just clicked on some stuff that I don't need it. How can I sell or just discard it? Coz I tried to sell it back but the button was not active. You know, when you try to edit them, there is say the dollar sign.

I used Note 3. What level is the game for Piper Tree House? I saw someone posted it as for the pictures and all.

ErnieKatz
02-02-15, 08:01 PM
I have a couple questions: is it more beneficial to have ALOT of neighbors or less? Reason I ask is that half my neighbors don't seem to play. Their stores stay empty or have one item all the time. Can you delete neighbors???

I get a lot of people visiting my farm, but don't touch my red hearts to make machines and other things sparkle. I ALWAY touch any heart I see when I go and visit their farm.

When I DO visit a person's farm and they have a blue gift box in the right hand corner, I have no Idea how to use it. I've touched it a few times, and window comes up, but says "you have to pick a neighbor". I can't figure it out.

Any help will be most appreciated.

reewinder
02-03-15, 01:23 AM
Having more neighbors is always beneficial. It might look as though they don't play....but you gotta remember that people play this game from all around the world. So when you're in bed asleep that's when they are on and playing. By the time you log on they are asleep or at work and all their items have sold. I see this a lot with my neighbors since I usually sleep during the day and am up all night.
As for the blue gift boxes.....each day you can give a gift to 3 of your neighbors. If you click on the envelope near the upper right hand corner it will show what neighbors have given you gifts. I usually return a gift by taping the "gift back" button on that screen and then picking 2 more neighbors from the next screen. Or if they are your neighbor and you are visiting their farm you can just click on the blue gift box to send them a gift....you might have to put a checkmark in the box next to their name....as long as you haven't sent more than 3 already.

QuirsanFarmsLtd
02-03-15, 03:45 AM
Hello! So with these ash trees......after you saw them down do the trees regrow or are they gone!:confused:

QuirsanFarmsLtd
02-03-15, 04:05 AM
SAVE your paint!!!

Why are we saving our paint??

ErnieKatz
02-03-15, 06:08 PM
Hello! So with these ash trees......after you saw them down do the trees regrow or are they gone!:confused:

Yes, they are gone. You have to buy a new one for 100 coins!

QuirsanFarmsLtd
02-03-15, 06:25 PM
Yes, they are gone. You have to buy a new one for 100 coins!

Thanks for this! That's expensive timber, I say!!

kirsty050
02-03-15, 09:37 PM
What level do ash trees unlock?
Would like to know if i need to save my saws anytime soon

Also is there a difference betwwen mining with a pickaxe or a shovel?
Ive been using all my shovels to clear debris around the farm but i never seem to have enough so immhoping its the same

ciarjen
02-04-15, 02:11 AM
What level do ash trees unlock?
Would like to know if i need to save my saws anytime soon

Also is there a difference betwwen mining with a pickaxe or a shovel?
Ive been using all my shovels to clear debris around the farm but i never seem to have enough so immhoping its the same

Dont know about the trees but axes and shovels do the same in the mine.

LaceFace333
02-04-15, 11:54 PM
When you sell something in your store, and it asks if you want to promote the item....how is that different from selling it without promoting AND does it cost extra or take gems?? Tis' confusion!

reewinder
02-05-15, 02:21 AM
When you promote an item it will stay in the news paper until it sells.....I'm pretty sure on that. And I believe if it doesn't sell within 24 hours then Stormie ends up buying it. You get a free promote and then once you use the free option it takes 8 hours (pretty sure it's 8 hours) before you can promote another item for free.....otherwise it costs 10 gems to promote an item if you wanted to do it that way. Not worth paying gems to promote an item instead of just waiting and doing it for free. I only ever promote an item if I have 10 of that item and the free promote to use.....otherwise I never sell 10 of any item unless it's a sure seller like silver or iron or crops that don't need promoting and sell quickly.

ciarjen
02-05-15, 03:29 AM
When you promote an item it will stay in the news paper until it sells.....I'm pretty sure on that. And I believe if it doesn't sell within 24 hours then Stormie ends up buying it. You get a free promote and then once you use the free option it takes 8 hours (pretty sure it's 8 hours) before you can promote another item for free.....otherwise it costs 10 gems to promote an item if you wanted to do it that way. Not worth paying gems to promote an item instead of just waiting and doing it for free. I only ever promote an item if I have 10 of that item and the free promote to use.....otherwise I never sell 10 of any item unless it's a sure seller like silver or iron or crops that don't need promoting and sell quickly.

I've had items on promotion which have never sold for days and stormie didn't buy them either.

agnes__
02-05-15, 08:00 AM
I've had items on promotion which have never sold for days and stormie didn't buy them either.

Really? So you've had more than an item on promotion? Mine always sells (if not bought by other players, by stormie) before the the timer for the next free promotion runs out.

ciarjen
02-05-15, 08:46 AM
Really? So you've had more than an item on promotion? Mine always sells (if not bought by other players, by stormie) before the the timer for the next free promotion runs out.

No, only one item on promotion.

ErnieKatz
02-06-15, 02:07 PM
As animal lover, I want to know why the sheep and Alpacha don't have a water and food trough in their pens like the pigs, cows, and chickens????? I keep a water feature close to my dogs and cats, and feed them regularly.

LaceFace333
02-07-15, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the info, maybe that will happen later in the game. Because I did get the one free promo, but after that I have checked my coin and gem count and then pressed promote on several occasions, but it didn't take any coins or gems for it. I just thought when you promoted an item, it went to the public/ community, and if you didn't, it was only seen by your neighbors, but I'm still not sure

LaceFace333
02-07-15, 01:11 PM
Thanks for the info, maybe that will happen later in the game. Because I did get the one free promo, but after that I have checked my coin and gem count and then pressed promote on several occasions, but it didn't take any coins or gems for it. I just thought when you promoted an item, it went to the public/ community, and if you didn't, it was only seen by your neighbors, but I'm still not sure
Although, now that I've posted on the forum, I'm sure they will rush to correct that, "issue" right away, no more free promo for me, lol. I wish they would fix the issues with restaurant story 2

agnes__
02-07-15, 07:37 PM
No, only one item on promotion.

But you said you've had items on promotion for days an no one is buying, so do you mean using the time the counter stopped counting down? Because iirc you can promote an item for free every 12 hours.

LuvsHorror
02-08-15, 04:09 PM
I just noticed a black dog playing in the grass of land that isn't available yet. Never saw it before, is this new?

kooky panda
02-08-15, 04:26 PM
I just noticed a black dog playing in the grass of land that isn't available yet. Never saw it before, is this new?
Can you post a screenshot?

k6tchr
02-15-15, 07:08 PM
I bought the sauce maker and am trying to make the new drink in the cafe that used the sauces. I have all of the necessary products but I get a window saying "I need supplies" and to buy them for 0 gems (since I have all the parts). I have restarted the game and my iPad and still get the same message. Any suggestions?

deemarie6
02-15-15, 07:17 PM
... What level is the game for Piper Tree House? I saw someone posted it as for the pictures and all.

I was wondering this as well. I think the games for Piper's Tree House are only for iOS right now? That's the impression I got from reading through other threads.

ErnieKatz
02-15-15, 11:34 PM
I'm not really a newbie, but I have no where else to ask this question.
When someone visits your farm, are you supposed to visit their farm, look around and pop all the red hearts, and maybe leave them a message?? That's what I do.

Annica5
02-16-15, 02:18 AM
When someone visits your farm, are you supposed to visit their farm, look around and pop all the red hearts, and maybe leave them a message?? That's what I do.

This is certainly the polite thing to do! :) I confess I never leave a message and I don't check my own wall except once in a blue moon but I return all visits and pop the hearts. And I check their shops, that's a must.

ciarjen
02-16-15, 03:22 AM

When I am selling I get visits from people every minute, so I don't visit back - I just couldn't keep up with it. I have 800 neighbours too.

deemarie6
02-16-15, 06:12 PM

I try to visit my neighbors every day, but it's not always possible. If I have time, I will look at who recently visited me and will visit them back, but I can't always do that either, like ciarjen mentioned. It can be very time consuming if there's a lot of people visiting you or if you have a large number of neighbors. When I do visit someone though, like you I always pop the red hearts. :)

Peggyg723
02-17-15, 09:54 AM
does popping the heart give any benefit to the recipient? does it speed up the cooking or something?

ciarjen
02-17-15, 10:33 AM
does popping the heart give any benefit to the recipient? does it speed up the cooking or something?

It's the sparkles you see on your buildings. When you tap them you get 3 coins.

reewinder
02-18-15, 05:25 PM
Also if you have a higher social rating it should bring more people to your farm. Having a full social rating....4 full hearts.....will put you at the top of the list for when people go to visit farms. This could lead to increasing sales on your farm and generating more neighbors. I always try to keep my social rating full. And you can keep helping out even if you have a full social rating and it will extend it......after a day goes by your social rating will drop and the 4 hearts will drop to 3 hearts with about 15 farm visits to get it back to full 4......but if you went way beyond 4 hearts it carries over and sometimes I have gone for days without it dropping below 4 hearts.

k6tchr
02-18-15, 07:42 PM
Any ideas?

reewinder
02-19-15, 08:09 AM
I think someone said android users can't craft the new recipes that use the different sauces.

Oneyellowlab
02-19-15, 12:35 PM
It took me quite awhile to figure this out (maybe it is just me and everyone else is much smarter or savvy) in some people's shops you can see the slight view of an item for sale off to the right but I didn't realize that you could slide the shelf over to view the other items. I always assumed that those were locked items that I couldn't access because I was at a lower level, it might be nice if they did some type of subtle arrow to show that you can slide the store shelf to view the other items.

ciarjen
02-19-15, 12:47 PM
It took me quite awhile to figure this out (maybe it is just me and everyone else is much smarter or savvy) in some people's shops you can see the slight view of an item for sale off to the right but I didn't realize that you could slide the shelf over to view the other items. I always assumed that those were locked items that I couldn't access because I was at a lower level, it might be nice if they did some type of subtle arrow to show that you can slide the store shelf to view the other items.

The small number on the top right hand corner of your neighbours icon denotes how many items they have stocked in their shop. Only 8 are visible, so if you see '12' you know that you need to swipe the items across to reveal the other occupied slots.

What would be nice is if all 12 items were displayed. There is certainly room for it when playing on an ipad.

WhiteRabbit89
02-20-15, 10:43 AM
Any ideas?

Are you unable to craft only the new items or the same thing happens for the old ones?
This happens to me when I leave too many uncollected items in a building but I can't be sure this is your case.

Mythdefied
02-21-15, 09:48 AM
I suspected that we weren't getting the same features as iOS users (typical for Teamlava), but it's still sad to have it confirmed. If we can't have the same features then maybe they should remove all the text prompts about the hot air balloon, the mushroom farm, etc., so we don't have to look at what we can't have.

Looks like I need to turn my add button back on and raise my rating. I've been keeping it at a 3, but after reading all this I think I'd be selling a lot more if I put in more effort. It's just that I feel obligated to visit all of my friends and the thought of having 800 of them (how on earth are you managing that?!) is daunting.

ciarjen
02-21-15, 09:52 AM
I suspected that we weren't getting the same features as iOS users (typical for Teamlava), but it's still sad to have it confirmed. If we can't have the same features then maybe they should remove all the text prompts about the hot air balloon, the mushroom farm, etc., so we don't have to look at what we can't have.

Looks like I need to turn my add button back on and raise my rating. I've been keeping it at a 3, but after reading all this I think I'd be selling a lot more if I put in more effort. It's just that I feel obligated to visit all of my friends and the thought of having 800 of them (how on earth are you managing that?!) is daunting.

I have 800 neighbours but I don't visit any of them. But having that many, particularly ones with 12 slots available in their shops makes it easier to buy quickly to fill train orders and means that I have 800 people who can see my shop if it is fully stocked.

Mythdefied
02-21-15, 10:13 AM
I have 800 neighbours but I don't visit any of them. But having that many, particularly ones with 12 slots available in their shops makes it easier to buy quickly to fill train orders and means that I have 800 people who can see my shop if it is fully stocked.

Ah, I see. That makes much more sense. Thanks. I'll make some changes on my farm tonight.

Elisha63
03-05-15, 03:54 PM
Keep as many expansion deeds as you can.

Elisha63
03-05-15, 03:58 PM
Why are we saving our paint??

Took me weeks to get enough paint to upgrade my barn. Always buy it now when I see it for sale.

locomputers
03-07-15, 06:02 PM
Hello! Does the standard pony cross over the bridge? Mine goes up to it and sometimes onto it, then shies away from crossing....just curious thanks :) -Lisa

melina21
03-07-15, 06:53 PM
How can I unlock the alpacas?

kooky panda
03-07-15, 07:15 PM
How can I unlock the alpacas?

See this thread here. (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?64512-Alpaca-Update!-1-23-14&p=832794&viewfull=1#post832794)

kooky panda
03-07-15, 07:16 PM
Hello! Does the standard pony cross over the bridge? Mine goes up to it and sometimes onto it, then shies away from crossing....just curious thanks :) -LisaNone of my animals have crossed the bridge .

RobsAngel91214
03-07-15, 07:50 PM
I have expanded everywhere I am able but the hot air balloon, the truffle forest, wishing well and the water garden. I can't do train station or bee hive because I am not high enough in level as yet. What is my best bet?? Is it worth it to expand to any of those 4 at this point or should I just hold off. I got confused on the hot air balloon because I have seen some say about balloons floating over with extra darts and some say you have to collect items to get prizes. Just wondering from those who have played longer what my best move may be. tysm :)

ErnieKatz
03-07-15, 09:02 PM
The Water Garden, IMHO, is the best one of the four you mentioned. You will begin to make raw rice and raw Nori. Then you can buy the Sushi house and begin to make neat recipes for a nice bowl of rice, that you can use to make salmon and egg Sushi, which brings in big bucks at the Market. The rice bowl is also one of the ingredients for Truffle Rosatto, which also brings in big bucks atthe market. You can also make rice cookies in the bakery, and people at higher levels need the rice to make rice pudding. Later on at higher levels, you'll be able to plant other water crops. So the WATERR Garden is a very good investment.

This is in answer to RobsAngel

Rynetory2
03-07-15, 09:06 PM
Hello! Does the standard pony cross over the bridge? Mine goes up to it and sometimes onto it, then shies away from crossing....just curious thanks :) -Lisa

All my pets cross the bridge and roam the two sides of the farm freely. You have to ensure the area near the bridge is unblock so they have a clear path to cross. Hope this helps. :)

ErnieKatz
03-07-15, 09:07 PM
None of my animals have crossed the bridge .

That's strange to hear, cause ALL of my pets, and 2 ponies cross over the bridge? I let them have the run of the entire farm. I have placed everything strategically for the sole purpose of letting my pets have access to the entire farm.

ErnieKatz
03-07-15, 09:09 PM
I first read the quoted message as "why are we saving our planet" ? LOL

Rynetory2
03-07-15, 09:18 PM
That's strange to hear, cause ALL of my pets, and 2 ponies cross over the bridge? I let them have the run of the entire farm. I have placed everything strategically for the sole purpose of letting my pets have access to the entire farm.

It isn't strange. It's more of personal preference and how individuals design the layout of their farms. :)

locomputers
03-07-15, 09:40 PM
It isn't strange. It's more of personal preference and how individuals design the layout of their farms. :)

I think it is a little straneg that mine & kooky's do not cross the bridge (i have all strategically placed to allow access to crossing the bridge as well) and several others DO cross the bridge....QUESTION to those whose animals cross the bridge...are they the standard or show ponies that cross? Also i have 2 corgis...does anyone have corgis that cross the bridge? Thank you :) -Lisa

minidemon88
03-08-15, 02:17 AM
I think it is a little straneg that mine & kooky's do not cross the bridge (i have all strategically placed to allow access to crossing the bridge as well) and several others DO cross the bridge....QUESTION to those whose animals cross the bridge...are they the standard or show ponies that cross? Also i have 2 corgis...does anyone have corgis that cross the bridge? Thank you :) -Lisa

I always prefer to let all my pets roam around the farm. So all my pets do cross across the bridge. Including my black corgi, cupid corgi and the show ponies too! You just gotta play longer awhile and observe them. Lol Also in order to let them cross the bridge, there's some paths you can't block. Otherwise, no matter what you do they will still roam around the same spot and wouldn't cross the bridge. Even if you do have a space to the bridge.

locomputers
03-08-15, 05:07 AM
I always prefer to let all my pets roam around the farm. So all my pets do cross across the bridge. Including my black corgi, cupid corgi and the show ponies too! You just gotta play longer awhile and observe them. Lol Also in order to let them cross the bridge, there's some paths you can't block. Otherwise, no matter what you do they will still roam around the same spot and wouldn't cross the bridge. Even if you do have a space to the bridge.

Ok, that was it, tku! The grassy area leading up to the bridge was open,but the grassy area on the other side of the bridge was blocked by a fence i had put up....i thought they could walk on the dirt as the corgis had seemed to do, but no. Now if i want them to roam beyond geting over the bridge i'd have to buy more land and reconfigure my setup to leave room around everything. But mystery solved. Thanks for all the help :) -Lisa

Rynetory2
03-08-15, 07:06 AM
Ok, that was it, tku! The grassy area leading up to the bridge was open,but the grassy area on the other side of the bridge was blocked by a fence i had put up....i thought they could walk on the dirt as the corgis had seemed to do, but no. Now if i want them to roam beyond geting over the bridge i'd have to buy more land and reconfigure my setup to leave room around everything. But mystery solved. Thanks for all the help :) -Lisa

Glad to hear your mystery solved. They don't walk on dirt. The smaller pets can roam on single square paths but I noticed the ponies (all types) tend to avoid single square paths, they prefer double squares paths. Bigger animals tend to get stuck in small spaces. Also when you design your farm, do not block their paths back to habitats else they'll starve.

locomputers
03-08-15, 08:09 PM
Glad to hear your mystery solved. They don't walk on dirt. The smaller pets can roam on single square paths but I noticed the ponies (all types) tend to avoid single square paths, they prefer double squares paths. Bigger animals tend to get stuck in small spaces. Also when you design your farm, do not block their paths back to habitats else they'll starve.

Thank you! -Lisa

Rynetory2
03-09-15, 01:11 AM
Thank you! -Lisa

You are very welcome :)

fashteri
03-14-15, 07:39 AM

I'm not sure what exactly is promoting versus not promoting. The first item is promoted - does that mean it appears in the newspaper? The second item (before the 8 hour re-set) just is available to those who stop by your farm? And to make an item promoted means you pay with a gem to have it in the newspaper?

Ludi1992
03-16-15, 02:41 AM
I'm new here. I just got the water garden. Can someone tell me how I change grained rice into steamed rice? I' ve no idea.

ciarjen
03-16-15, 03:59 AM
I'm new here. I just got the water garden. Can someone tell me how I change grained rice into steamed rice? I' ve no idea.

This discussion is for the Farm Story game, there is also a sub forum for Farm Story 2 discussions - they are two different games.

To make rice into steamed rice you need to buy the sushi shop.

Ludi1992
03-16-15, 07:08 AM
This discussion is for the Farm Story game, there is also a sub forum for Farm Story 2 discussions - they are two different games.

To make rice into steamed rice you need to buy the sushi shop.
Sorry, but thanks for the answer.

kooky panda
03-16-15, 10:25 AM
Ludi
No worries! Welcome to the forum.
I have moved these posts to the Farm 2 Forum.

Thanks

PraxisOfGood
03-23-15, 11:50 AM
I'm level 13 and have received and finished quests to explore out to the (first) junk pile and the treehouse. I have enough paper to start expanding further. What is the next site that I will be asked to unlock?

locomputers
04-03-15, 01:37 PM
Hi all! How many of each farm animal are there total? E.g.: do I get more than 12 of each sheep & pigs? Thank you :)

queentina3
04-03-15, 01:56 PM
Hi all! How many of each farm animal are there total? E.g.: do I get more than 12 of each sheep & pigs? Thank you :)

I'm not even at level 40 yet, however, from what I've seen of those that are in the high 50's, they only have 12 out so most likely that is all that is available. I'm not sure if we could even fit a 4th pen for another 4 animals when it comes to sheep/cows/pigs. LOL!!!

locomputers
04-03-15, 05:24 PM
Thank you! -Lisa

dijkstramaaike
04-04-15, 04:31 AM
So I unlocked the fishing pond and already catched some fish - but what is the use? I can't find anything I can use the fish for. I'm at level 16.

queentina3
04-04-15, 05:07 AM
You can sell them for some coin for now, but in a few levels, if not sooner, you'll be able to make Catfish sandwiches (deli) or fried Catfish (fryer). Bass, to my knowledge, has no use other than to sell or give to plane/train orders. Anchovies you can turn into Anchovy or Spicy Bait that will help you catch Catfish and Bass easier.

There are some things that are given a level or two before you can actually use them. For example I got the peanut crop a level or two before I was even able to make peanut butter in the jelly maker. I had the jelly maker, but peanut butter didn't show up in it until I leveled up again. :rolleyes:

B4valarie
04-07-15, 08:09 AM
Thank you. I Have been playing for awhile now finally completed level 3 under achievements, is that the highest level? It is not showing me go past that.

queentina3
04-07-15, 08:20 AM
Thank you. I Have been playing for awhile now finally completed level 3 under achievements, is that the highest level? It is not showing me go past that.

In the house, you mean? There are 48 achievements in all, I think, and has 3 levels to them. Once you complete all 48, there are no more. :(

B4valarie
04-07-15, 08:50 AM
In the house, you mean? There are 48 achievements in all, I think, and has 3 levels to them. Once you complete all 48, there are no more. :(

Thank you 😃

travelingcircus
04-07-15, 09:54 AM
I just recently hit level 30 and I keep seeing the otter collection locked on the collections tab. Is this something that will eventually be Made avail to me?

queentina3
04-07-15, 10:02 AM
I just recently hit level 30 and I keep seeing the otter collection locked on the collections tab. Is this something that will eventually be Made avail to me?

Yes, I think it is around level 33 maybe, that it becomes unlocked, or it could be level 35. I don't remember the exact number but I know it is in the 30s.

travelingcircus
04-07-15, 10:49 AM
Thanks for your replies Quentina. One more question for now. It has to do with stormies shop. It seem like some folks post they get some stuff from him and it is not there when I look in his shop. Do we all get something different from him? Are we competing with other people, or is the stuff we see only for us? I hope that makes sense.

How long does his stuff stay in there? Does it rotate like the newspaper?

Inquiring minds want to know....

PraxisOfGood
04-07-15, 09:21 PM
Stormie gets a fresh inventory every day. And what you see is just for you, you can wait all day to buy it if you like.

travelingcircus
04-09-15, 05:36 AM
Another newspaper question. I have really been looking a lot more frequently in the paper if my neighbors don't have what I need, however I have encountered some problems that I don't understand.

When it refreshes it gives me 4 min or so until next load of goods displays, so I feel that I have plenty of time. I see an interesting name and I click on the visit button. Well, unfortunately that has resulted in some unwanted purchases. How can the visit button be on a name with the countdown still at 3 min or so and now pops up a new order in a second? Then I find out it's not even the persons farm name That displayed when I clicked on the visit button and have no idea what I bought.

I know I sound like a crazy person, so I hope someone knows what I'm talking about...

queentina3
04-09-15, 05:58 AM
Another newspaper question. I have really been looking a lot more frequently in the paper if my neighbors don't have what I need, however I have encountered some problems that I don't understand.

When it refreshes it gives me 4 min or so until next load of goods displays, so I feel that I have plenty of time. I see an interesting name and I click on the visit button. Well, unfortunately that has resulted in some unwanted purchases. How can the visit button be on a name with the countdown still at 3 min or so and now pops up a new order in a second? Then I find out it's not even the persons farm name That displayed when I clicked on the visit button and have no idea what I bought.

I know I sound like a crazy person, so I hope someone knows what I'm talking about...

I do and it has happened to me a few times as well...I go to go to a place and it refreshes to a new item/new farm. A full refresh of everything happens every 5 minutes or so (I believe) but when a spot has been left "sold" for too long (two minutes or so) then the system will have another item shown - almost never the same farm either. I usually click between the two pages and then wait a second before I click on the place I wanted to go to originally now, just to make sure it doesn't do a "surprise refresh" on the spot I want.

travelingcircus
04-09-15, 06:16 AM
Thank you for that explanation. I had no idea what was going on. I thought I needed one of these... ��������

Those were drink glasses, I see my animation didn't post.

queentina3
04-09-15, 06:58 AM
Thank you for that explanation. I had no idea what was going on. I thought I needed one of these... ��������

Those were drink glasses, I see my animation didn't post.

The question marks work well though, as we can all just imagine what it was you thought you needed. :p

ajulienka
04-12-15, 01:31 AM
Hi. I want to ask, why i can sent gifts daily only to 3 neighbors ?

reewinder
04-12-15, 02:26 AM
Yes....each player is only allowed to send gifts to 3 neighbors each day. I usually just try to send a gift if someone sends me one. I have over 700 neighbors so I can't send to everyone.

jumpsforjoy1
05-12-15, 03:49 AM
Good Morning Farmers! I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to play 1 game on 2 devices. My daughter started her Farm Story 2 on her iPad that does not have a data package and would like to be able to play on her iPhone as well especially since we have this Spring Event where you need to collect blossoms every 3 hrs. She tried downloading the game on her iPhone but it made her create a new game. TIA

pundoggity
05-12-15, 07:13 AM
Good Morning Farmers! I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to play 1 game on 2 devices. My daughter started her Farm Story 2 on her iPad that does not have a data package and would like to be able to play on her iPhone as well especially since we have this Spring Event where you need to collect blossoms every 3 hrs. She tried downloading the game on her iPhone but it made her create a new game. TIA

Yes it is possible,
See the first page of this thread
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!
It will explain to you how you can log in on multiple devices.
If you get stuck I would suggest sending a pm to kooky panda (forum moderator) or emailing TL
I found it fairly easy to follow and have had success with this feature
Good luck !

MelCross74
05-12-15, 09:19 AM
What are the chances of getting a confirmaton box to pop up when you hit to spend gems? I was trying to take care of my cats and spent 40 very hard earned gems on the stinking pond.

Eliza_Azile
05-17-15, 07:27 AM
What is the new bait on level 35 for? It's mostly yellow and requires wax.

ciarjen
05-17-15, 07:33 AM
What is the new bait on level 35 for? It's mostly yellow and requires wax.

You get salmon and tuna with it.

Eliza_Azile
05-17-15, 08:26 AM
You get salmon and tuna with it.
Ok, thank you.

Eliza_Azile
05-28-15, 06:44 PM
What are the things that look like rocks?

crystiesc
05-28-15, 06:50 PM

They come from the mine. They are part of the new flower event happening now. I haven't found any yet when mining and rarely get picks so I've been discarding those orders to get new orders.

syncler78
05-29-15, 07:03 AM

If you are playing the event, you will need those to make the flower vase arrangements.

Eliza_Azile
05-29-15, 03:25 PM
Thank you!

k6tchr
05-30-15, 10:23 PM
So I expanded to the truffle area and my hog is jumping but I don't have the bucket to collect nor can I feed him. What am I supposed to do?

jigsaw75
05-30-15, 11:58 PM
So I expanded to the truffle area and my hog is jumping but I don't have the bucket to collect nor can I feed him. What am I supposed to do?

If your forest is repaired, tap on it and you can begin the truffle hunt.

k6tchr
05-31-15, 05:20 AM
If your forest is repaired, tap on it and you can begin the truffle hunt.

Thank you

LonePudding
05-31-15, 09:08 AM
I'm only level 16 so the game has been quite repetitive for a while. I'd like to know which direction it is best to expand to? I started going towards the train area only to realise you need to be at such a high level to use it. I was thinking one of the two ponds but which one? Thanks.

nicxole
05-31-15, 11:04 AM
I'm only level 16 so the game has been quite repetitive for a while. I'd like to know which direction it is best to expand to? I started going towards the train area only to realise you need to be at such a high level to use it. I was thinking one of the two ponds but which one? Thanks.

Go for the fishing pond, not the water garden. That was one of my early expansions. You can craft bait, and from there use the fish for many deliveries and other items.

ciarjen
05-31-15, 11:31 AM

If you wish to compete in events you will need the fishing pond (far right corner) and the mine so I would suggest aiming to expand to both of those.

LonePudding
05-31-15, 12:58 PM
Go for the fishing pond, not the water garden. That was one of my early expansions. You can craft bait, and from there use the fish for many deliveries and other items.

If you wish to compete in events you will need the fishing pond (far right corner) and the mine so I would suggest aiming to expand to both of those.

Thank you both!

jigsaw75
06-01-15, 08:35 PM

When you do get to the train, know that you need to complete 6 cars worth to earn 2 gems. Submit each car in it's entiretyecause the train does not take partial payments of the items it wants. You can discard it if it doesn't have 6 do-able items. Competition of all 10 cars get you 5 gems.

alexahill93
06-11-15, 10:10 PM
What is the flax for? I have grown a ton of it but baby find what to use it on

syncler78
06-12-15, 10:07 AM
What is the flax for? I have grown a ton of it but baby find what to use it on

Flax is used to make linen flowers in the Studio (2 wool, 1 flax). It is also used to make feed for your sheep in the Feed Mill (2 wheat, 2 flax). I am not sure if it's used in candlemaking since I haven't finished building that yet. I see you are level 11 right now and don't have sheep or the studio yet. I'm not sure at what level those become available to you. Flax is usually easy to sell in your shop since people at higher levels need it, so it can be a good moneymaker for you.

sweetfarm864
06-12-15, 01:22 PM
You also need it to feed your pigs once you get them.

syncler78
06-12-15, 01:46 PM
You also need it to feed your pigs once you get them.

Can't believe I forgot about the pigs (2 flax, 1 corn)! :)

dragon2046
06-12-15, 02:01 PM
I deleted this game back in January just reloaded it to see what's new the only new thing I see is the sauce maker and a wishing well. Is this all that's been added to the game ? Are the community events still the only update things that u get ? Have the community events changed or still the same gather parts for deco and a pet ? Thanks for any info. :)

fangfarmstory
06-12-15, 02:44 PM
Just got to level 45. What do you use cotton for?

DonTutti
06-14-15, 04:59 AM
Hello, I have 15 lvl and i dont know how to earn money. Can You give me some sugestions? I hear the selling in shop is the best way but i dont know where to get items to upgrade shop (paints, nails etc). I have only 4 slots in shop. Please help me

syncler78
06-14-15, 08:38 AM
Hello, I have 15 lvl and i dont know how to earn money. Can You give me some sugestions? I hear the selling in shop is the best way but i dont know where to get items to upgrade shop (paints, nails etc). I have only 4 slots in shop. Please help me

You can get parts by completing deliveries, tapping on butterflies and moles, and fishing (you'll need to expand to the pond first). Also check the newspaper and buy parts that come up. Four slots can still get you money. Fast selling items at your level include flax, dark chocolate, and cheese-stuffed peppers in small quantities.

tuffyjkitten
06-15-15, 09:32 PM
I read through the beehive thread in the game guide but didn't see anything about upgrading it. Is there an advantage to doing so? Thanks for any advice. :)

syncler78
06-16-15, 08:45 AM
I read through the beehive thread in the game guide but didn't see anything about upgrading it. Is there an advantage to doing so? Thanks for any advice. :)

Upgrading the beehive gets you more honey and more beeswax every 3 hours. Just getting the beehive gets you 1 honey and 3 beeswax every 3 hours. I believe both of those double(?) each time you upgrade. This comes in handy when you need those things to make candles, syrups, etc.

jigsaw75
06-16-15, 09:48 PM

The first upgrade gives you an extra honey. The second upgrade gets you an extra beeswax. The second upgrade isn't worth the effort.

The extra honey came in handy for the St. Patrick's day event when we needed honey to make dye.

sexyalc
06-21-15, 11:53 AM
Hi, how do I sell from my silo please. In the shop it only offers me items from my barn. Thank you.

sexyalc
06-21-15, 11:56 AM
Cotton is used in the studio to make wool which you use to make jumpers in the studio as well. It is also used for train items. Hope that helps.

allyfornia
06-24-15, 10:53 AM
What exactly does the promote option do in the newsstand do? I noticed it costs gems so I've kind of avoided it but when I list items for sale it sometime promotes my item for free(?). It doesn't always show it costs gems but it does, right? What about when the item expires and I have no other option to discard the item will it cost gems to promote it then?

kooky panda
06-24-15, 11:14 AM
Hi, how do I sell from my silo please. In the shop it only offers me items from my barn. Thank you.
On the side you will see a button to push that will take you to your silo items.

What exactly does the promote option do in the newsstand do? I noticed it costs gems so I've kind of avoided it but when I list items for sale it sometime promotes my item for free(?). It doesn't always show it costs gems but it does, right? What about when the item expires and I have no other option to discard the item will it cost gems to promote it then?
You will get an offer to promote for free. I think it is 8 hours before your next free promote, but you can use gems to promote earlier.

My understanding is when you promote an item, it guaranteed to sell.

kathynagel92
06-24-15, 05:03 PM
Where is cake mixer in prize event and no cake mixxer

syncler78
06-24-15, 06:44 PM
Where is cake mixer in prize event and no cake mixxer

You play the silver machine to win the cake mixer. It takes 2 RSVPs and 2 gift boxes to play. There are 13 different prizes that you can win, so it may take awhile to win the cake mixer.

allyfornia
06-24-15, 07:15 PM
Thanks kooky panda!

Is there any kind of transaction log for gems? I swear I had like 15 gems go MIA and I had no idea what I bought or did. ;-;

allyfornia
06-24-15, 07:20 PM
Ohh also is there anyway to get back the confetti cow paint? I didn't really care for it so I changed it back to my white cows thinking the confetti would go back to the barn like the white paint did but it didn't and now I'm kinda regretting it.

syncler78
06-24-15, 07:22 PM
Ohh also is there anyway to get back the confetti cow paint? I didn't really care for it so I changed it back to my white cows thinking the confetti would go back to the barn like the white paint did but it didn't and now I'm kinda regretting it.

You should be able to change back to the confetti cow paint by clicking on the edit (wrench) symbol, then click on your cow pen. Next click on the paint can, and you should see the confetti cow paint at the bottom of your screen. Click on that, and voila! Confetti cows!

allyfornia
06-24-15, 07:38 PM
You should be able to change back to the confetti cow paint by clicking on the edit (wrench) symbol, then click on your cow pen. Next click on the paint can, and you should see the confetti cow paint at the bottom of your screen. Click on that, and voila! Confetti cows!

Thank you! I was able to get my confetti cows back, yay! Now just need to figure out what I did with my gems...

Thanks kooky panda!

Is there any kind of transaction log for gems? I swear I had like 15 gems go MIA and I had no idea what I bought or did. ;-;

bakerystoe
06-25-15, 02:28 AM
What is the final quest? I really have no idea about it??? Cat puppies in that??

littlebomber1
06-25-15, 11:09 AM
Sorry if this is in the wrong trend as I can't seem to find one on how to transfer.
I had to buy a new phone as my old one broke. Does anyone know how I can transfer farm story 2 to my new device as I was at level 41 and really don't want to start over again? I am using iphone

angieg8850
06-26-15, 05:47 AM
Where do we get butter? Lol! Not in my dairy?

syncler78
06-26-15, 09:14 AM

Butter is made in the dairy. It takes 4 milk and 45 minutes.

PalaceDiner1
06-26-15, 09:18 AM

What level are you? You might not be high enough to make it yet?

angieg8850
06-26-15, 09:23 AM
Hiya, not been doing this long. How do I get butter please? Ty!

angieg8850
06-26-15, 09:24 AM
Oh level 19

goomber22
06-28-15, 05:59 AM
Hello, I'm also a newbie. I have three spots that I have expanded, but all have shrubs or small rocks that need a shovel to clear. How do I get a shovel?

syncler78
06-28-15, 08:48 AM
Hello, I'm also a newbie. I have three spots that I have expanded, but all have shrubs or small rocks that need a shovel to clear. How do I get a shovel?

1) Keep sending deliveries, you might get one as a bonus.
2) Keep tapping on butterflies or moles (if you have them yet), you might get one as a bonus.
3) Keep checking the newspaper. Sometimes they will be sold there.

Twilight_Sparkle33
06-28-15, 09:19 AM
I took it off as I was stuck as I am out of room to keep stuff so it won't let me move on any further without doing more diliveries and I don't have enough gems to do that...

andromedablack
06-29-15, 08:27 AM
How do we earn gems on farm story?

syncler78
06-29-15, 09:01 AM
How do we earn gems on farm story?

1) Fulfilling train orders (6 cars for 2 gems, 10 cars for 5 gems)
2) Pets, butterflies, moles, and otters will sometimes drop them
3) Mining will sometimes have them

Did I miss anything?

GramGram2
07-04-15, 03:18 PM
My dairy doesn't give me an option to make butter. What level do we have to reach to get it? I'm Level 20.

syncler78
07-06-15, 09:13 AM
My dairy doesn't give me an option to make butter. What level do we have to reach to get it? I'm Level 20.

I believe someone said that when they reached level 22 they got the option to make butter.

Sandybellee
07-07-15, 07:13 AM
Is it common to get no shovels at all? I would already need more than 10 shovels to clear the ground from the areas I've expanded to but I just never get any shovels. I found a couple on sale like a week ago but haven't been able to find any more.

jrhgohawks
07-08-15, 05:23 AM
Is it common to get no shovels at all? I would already need more than 10 shovels to clear the ground from the areas I've expanded to but I just never get any shovels. I found a couple on sale like a week ago but haven't been able to find any more.

I remember going through severe droughts in shovels when I was in the late 20 and early 30 levels. I'm not sure if it is tied to level or not, but it seemed like it to me. All I can suggest is stick it out and try to level fast. I'm at 42 now and I get them all the time along with picks and saws when I am doing deliveries.

PrairieGrass
07-08-15, 06:46 AM
Should I expand to the tree house when I can? Is there an advantage? I see from a sticky post that games have been played there, but do they occur often enough that I should want to go that direction? Or would it be better to get some clear land to make room for more buildings, farm animals and fields? I'm level 12 and have just expanded three times, including a junk pile, so I'm getting crowded. Thanks in advance for your help.

Sandybellee
07-08-15, 09:13 AM
I remember going through severe droughts in shovels when I was in the late 20 and early 30 levels. I'm not sure if it is tied to level or not, but it seemed like it to me. All I can suggest is stick it out and try to level fast. I'm at 42 now and I get them all the time along with picks and saws when I am doing deliveries.

Thank you for the input! Good to know this is something other players go through too and that it should pass. :)

Sandybellee
07-08-15, 09:14 AM
Should I expand to the tree house when I can? Is there an advantage? I see from a sticky post that games have been played there, but do they occur often enough that I should want to go that direction? Or would it be better to get some clear land to make room for more buildings, farm animals and fields? I'm level 12 and have just expanded three times, including a junk pile, so I'm getting crowded. Thanks in advance for your help.

You get three free darts every day and win prizes with them. You can also buy more darts for a chance to win the grand prize of the day.

girefly65
07-18-15, 02:40 PM
If I discard a delivery does it just discard what it's asking me to deliver, but leave my items? It may seem like a stupid ? But I am trying to save my metals to craft full items so I can sell them for cash.

PookieBear50
07-18-15, 10:54 PM
If I discard a delivery does it just discard what it's asking me to deliver, but leave my items? It may seem like a stupid ? But I am trying to save my metals to craft full items so I can sell them for cash.

Discarding a delivery order does not affect your inventory in any way, even if it says you have 1/2 (1 of 2 biscuits) in your barn.

girefly65
07-20-15, 07:53 PM
Can anyone tell me about this junk cache? I've gotten there but have no shovels :-( Thanks in advance.

syncler78
07-21-15, 10:55 AM
Can anyone tell me about this junk cache? I've gotten there but have no shovels :-( Thanks in advance.

You do need a shovel to dig up the junk pile, but at the cost of a shovel you end up getting an assortment of things like expansion papers, pickaxes, more shovels, bricks, wood planks, etc etc. It is worth expanding to, and since you are already there, once you get a shovel you should go digging! Also, once you dig there and get whatever treasures out of it, the pile disappears, clearing that space for you to build/plant on.

eb757
07-24-15, 03:41 PM
ive never got anything from the tree house :'(

coolssp
07-31-15, 12:23 AM
I've come back to this game after a long time (gems for CS) n I'm at level 41 and finding new stuff like some kind of lollipop which needs apples and something else which looks like jam but can't figure out how to make it... Any help will be appreciated

nadavolf
07-31-15, 01:37 AM
I've come back to this game after a long time (gems for CS) n I'm at level 41 and finding new stuff like some kind of lollipop which needs apples and something else which looks like jam but can't figure out how to make it... Any help will be appreciated

You need to purchase the sauce machine. It's 80000 I think.

coolssp
07-31-15, 03:44 AM
You need to purchase the sauce machine. It's 80000 I think.

Thanks

shedenh
08-01-15, 09:46 AM
Can anyone tell me which is better to expand to ,the bee hive or the hot air balloon.

syncler78
08-01-15, 12:41 PM
Can anyone tell me which is better to expand to ,the bee hive or the hot air balloon.

Beehive. You can make a bunch of things like candles and jams with what the beehive will give you (wax and honey).

For the hot air balloon, you have to turn in certain items (at least two of each) within 4 hours up to a certain value amount in order to get a ticket. The things you turn in will be valued less than if you were to sell them in your shop. Do that 10, 25, or 45 times and you can trade in the tickets for a bronze, silver, or gold prize.

shedenh
08-01-15, 03:36 PM
Thank you. Will go with the Bee Hive. Train orders are bad enough will skip the hot air balloon for now. Again thank you for answering my question. Very helpful
Beehive. You can make a bunch of things like candles and jams with what the beehive will give you (wax and honey).

For the hot air balloon, you have to turn in certain items (at least two of each) within 4 hours up to a certain value amount in order to get a ticket. The things you turn in will be valued less than if you were to sell them in your shop. Do that 10, 25, or 45 times and you can trade in the tickets for a bronze, silver, or gold prize.

syncler78
08-01-15, 04:15 PM
Thank you. Will go with the Bee Hive. Train orders are bad enough will skip the hot air balloon for now. Again thank you for answering my question. Very helpful

No problem! To be clear, you will need to buy a candlemaker to use the wax and a jelly maker to use the honey. (I don't remember what those cost or if there is anything you can make in a different building.). But if you don't have those buildings, you can still sell the honey and wax, and I've never had a problem selling them.

melis007
08-01-15, 04:31 PM
Since downloading the newest sweet retreat version of farm story....can I delete the old one?

jentlezat
08-01-15, 05:39 PM
Newbie here - with Sweet Retreat game just installed these last 2 days. Can someone point me in the right direction for some kind of game guide?
I'm struck! Barn full, need gems, can't make deliveries because stuff can't go to the barn in order to make deliveries.; can't milk cows or get eggs or harvest, all my machines are maxed out, can't get a shovel, can't get the last part to expand the barn.
If I wait a day or two - will I get gems from somewhere without buying them?

shedenh
08-02-15, 12:46 PM
Can you sell some stuff to make room in the for sale items? You get gems from butterflies and mole sometimes when you click on them but not that often. Sometimes you will get a prompt to download a new game and that gives you 30 gems right away. Hope this helps
Newbie here - with Sweet Retreat game just installed these last 2 days. Can someone point me in the right direction for some kind of game guide?
I'm struck! Barn full, need gems, can't make deliveries because stuff can't go to the barn in order to make deliveries.; can't milk cows or get eggs or harvest, all my machines are maxed out, can't get a shovel, can't get the last part to expand the barn.
If I wait a day or two - will I get gems from somewhere without buying them?

Allixiandra
08-03-15, 05:04 AM
I just bought some "Candy Pop" by mistake and I haven't got a clue what this is good for? Can someone tell me pls? Thank you! :)

EDIT: I just found another thread with the answer. It looks like if it has no use at all for me...well done chick^^

13eater
08-07-15, 06:18 PM
is it possible to buy items from past events? i discovered i had the teacup pig in my cellar but can not bring it out to my farm because i don't have the paradise pig habitat for it...i don't want to discard the cute little piggy with a pink flower in its mouth...is it possible to have a throwback event where we can buy items from past events? just wondering :rolleyes:

ariana0601
08-08-15, 05:19 AM
How to I make steamed rice? I have the water garden, I harvested the rice grains and dried them so I have dried rice but I can jot see anywhere an option for me to make steamed rice. I only see the rice crackers and the nori. Thanks

Helle2103
08-08-15, 05:32 AM
How to I make steamed rice? I have the water garden, I harvested the rice grains and dried them so I have dried rice but I can jot see anywhere an option for me to make steamed rice. I only see the rice crackers and the nori. Thanks

You have to buy a Sushi Shop :-)

geenammlp1
08-08-15, 07:10 AM
I agree! I'm actually getting bored with this game BC there's nothing new or new events. Thinking about uninstalling. I don't like the fact that just BC we don't have iOS(I did & switched back to android didn't like iOS) were not equal. I see lots of complaints about this. If iOS has things android doesn't then make it so android has items iOS can't get. Storm 8 makes it seem like they value iOS players & that's it. Its getting frustrating. Android has a huge market too. I guess it comes down to $$ iOS players must buy more gem packages then android does.

13eater
08-09-15, 04:48 PM
is it possible to buy items from past events? i discovered i had the teacup pig in my cellar but can not bring it out to my farm because i don't have the paradise pig habitat for it...i don't want to discard the cute little piggy with a pink flower in its mouth...is it possible to have a throwback event where we can buy items from past events? just wondering :rolleyes:

oooops...i found the piggy paradise in my cellar, my bad

daddiette
08-11-15, 05:07 PM
On level42, android user: How do you collect anything from tree house? Started seeing ice cream, sprinkles, etc in newspaper. I don't see where these are used? I saw someone mention, sweet retreat, is this a version of the game I need? Where do I find it? How about these truffles and what forest? I am really confused. Also where is the hot air balloon? Sorry. Any help will be appreciated.

syncler78
08-11-15, 05:22 PM
On level42, android user: How do you collect anything from tree house? Started seeing ice cream, sprinkles, etc in newspaper. I don't see where these are used? I saw someone mention, sweet retreat, is this a version of the game I need? Where do I find it? How about these truffles and what forest? I am really confused. Also where is the hot air balloon? Sorry. Any help will be appreciated.

Those things are only available for iOS users (sorry).

musicmama17
08-12-15, 12:13 PM
Is there any way good way to earn coins other than deliveries and selling stuff in your shop? I feel like there MUST be something I'm missing...it takes me FOREVER to earn enough coins to do anything, and it's really frustrating!!!

andromedablack
08-14-15, 05:34 AM
I just unlocked the train station, can someone please explain how exactly it works and if it's worth to load the stuff it asks instead of selling them?
Is there a source of gems in this game so that I can easily buy the pets or we struggle with 2-3 each time?
And how much do the bunnies cost?
Thanks in advance! :)

syncler78
08-14-15, 07:11 AM
I just unlocked the train station, can someone please explain how exactly it works and if it's worth to load the stuff it asks instead of selling them?
Is there a source of gems in this game so that I can easily buy the pets or we struggle with 2-3 each time?
And how much do the bunnies cost?
Thanks in advance! :)

When the train is in the station, you can start a delivery order. You will have 36 hours to fill the order. There are 10 train cars and each one asks for a different item of so many things (example: 10 milk chocolate). Usually half (roughly) of the requests are for crops, the other half is between mining, fishing, and manufactured items. Each train car you fulfill, you will get XP and coins, occasionally a bonus item such as an expansion permit. You cannot partially load a car, so you have to hold on to all the items for that car and load them onto the train once that car's requirement is complete. It will not ask you for anything you could not level-wise produce, but it may ask for things you can't make if you haven't purchased the building yet and you're at a level where you could get the building. In those cases, I go shopping in the newspaper.

If you fill one car, you get additional coins and XP.
If you fill six cars, you get additional coins, XP, and 2 gems.
If you fill all ten cars, you get additional coins, XP, and 5 gems.

If you fill all ten cars, the train will then leave the station, otherwise it will sit there for the 36 hours. Once it leaves, you will get your prizes listed above for the number of cars you filled. It will not be back for 12 hours.

There are not many ways to earn gems in this game. If you do not wish to spend actual money to get the gems, the train is the best way to get them. You can also get gems randomly by tapping on the butterflies, moles, and otters.

Bunnies are 240 gems.

Additional notes: I always load the crops onto the train. From there I will evaluate the rest of the cars' requirements. Oftentimes there's one or two items that I will find are too difficult for me to fill. Especially when an event is going on that needs my chocolatier going nonstop, I won't want to load those items on the train. In those cases, I will just plan on filling six cars to get 2 gems and leave it at that. It is NOT worth partially filling a train between the 2 gem goal and the 5 gem goal.

andromedablack
08-14-15, 09:24 AM
Oh I see, thanks so much for the quick and helpful respond!

syncler78
08-14-15, 02:59 PM
Oh I see, thanks so much for the quick and helpful respond!

Just a quick update, you get 36 hours to fulfill the train delivery. Not sure why I shortchanged it by half. Sorry!

jentlezat
08-18-15, 09:03 AM
Still a newbie - level 23 here!
The Ice Cream truck 'event' has finished & no longer makes stuff. But I have Ice Cream produced items in my barn. Can I sell these or will I have to dump them? or should I keep them for some future event? I could sure use the room in my barn if I can empty these out somehow.

syncler78
08-18-15, 11:46 AM
Still a newbie - level 23 here!
The Ice Cream truck 'event' has finished & no longer makes stuff. But I have Ice Cream produced items in my barn. Can I sell these or will I have to dump them? or should I keep them for some future event? I could sure use the room in my barn if I can empty these out somehow.

Make room in your barn by getting rid of them. You can put them in your shop and then click on them to discard them. It is unlikely anyone will buy them other than Stormie (to do that you have to promote each one separately). It is also very unlikely that they will be used in a future event.

jentlezat
08-18-15, 12:37 PM
Make room in your barn by getting rid of them. You can put them in your shop and then click on them to discard them. It is unlikely anyone will buy them other than Stormie (to do that you have to promote each one separately). It is also very unlikely that they will be used in a future event.

Thank you so much - your help is greatly appreciated. Let the Barn clearing begin! yea!

GrandmaAndMe2
08-19-15, 02:50 AM
Is it okay to go back to the normal game now? The mint grass is hard on the eyes. Want to be sure as others have said they lost items in shops, etc., when they went back and forth during event. Thanks.

jim23cash
08-19-15, 03:21 AM
Is it okay to go back to the normal game now? The mint grass is hard on the eyes. Want to be sure as others have said they lost items in shops, etc., when they went back and forth during event. Thanks.
I'm back in the normal game, have been for days now. I'm having no problems; in fact, one benefit is no pop rocks in the mines!!! As long as you are not still working on ice cream event, you should be fine. I still have my ice cream trucks, and can still see it for sale in market, but didn't lose anything except that horrible color scheme!
:D Annie

13eater
08-19-15, 03:56 AM
can anybody tell me what to do...i can't seem to get into my neighbor's shop. i want to help her earn coins by shopping, and i can see her full shop but when i click it, it comes out empty. i tried doing it 4 or 5 times by force closing my game and then going to her farm, but same thing happens. please help. thanks.

dragon2046
08-19-15, 06:47 AM
can anybody tell me what to do...i can't seem to get into my neighbor's shop. i want to help her earn coins by shopping, and i can see her full shop but when i click it, it comes out empty. i tried doing it 4 or 5 times by force closing my game and then going to her farm, but same thing happens. please help. thanks.

I've had this happen to me with a couple of neighbors not sure why it happens I thought maybe they had sold everything right before I got into their farm but it happens with the same 2 neighbors Maybe it's their device or a glitch but nothing I have tried has ever solved the problem.

S8 I too would like to know which app I am to be playing the sweet on or the bday one?

Lenkapon
08-19-15, 07:54 AM
I've had this happen to me with a couple of neighbors not sure why it happens I thought maybe they had sold everything right before I got into their farm but it happens with the same 2 neighbors Maybe it's their device or a glitch but nothing I have tried has ever solved the problem.

S8 I too would like to know which app I am to be playing the sweet on or the bday one?

It because they had already sold out that thing when you tapped on it.

jentlezat
08-19-15, 02:17 PM
FS2 Sweet Retreat - level 24 here: Need advice on strategy on which buildings to get next.

I have 2 windmills, bakery, kitchen, fryer, chocolatier, 2 feed mills, studio, bakery.

Available to me when I get the coins: Pizza Oven, Juicer, another dairy & feed mill.
Any ideas, suggestions appreciated or point me in the right direction to guidance. Thanks ahead of time for any & all responses. :-)

13eater
08-20-15, 04:21 AM
[QUOTE=Lenkapon;1159947]It because they had already sold out that thing when you tapped on it.

in my shop i tapped a neighbor's shop via the bottom scroll menu. 12 items were indicated, but when it opened, shop was empty. so i tapped another's shop but noticed the previous empty shop has 0 items indicated on it, but suddenly this changed to 12 again. so i quickly tapped that shop, but it's empty again.
even while visiting neighbors and community, this also happened several times today.
i recently played farm story 2 sweet retreat but did not delete that app from my device alto i'm back to the normal farm story 2 app. does keeping both apps in my device affect or cause this "glitch" ? i wonder...

LuvsHorror
08-20-15, 11:08 AM
Ik
[QUOTE=Lenkapon;1159947]It because they had already sold out that thing when you tapped on it.

in my shop i tapped a neighbor's shop via the bottom scroll menu. 12 items were indicated, but when it opened, shop was empty. so i tapped another's shop but noticed the previous empty shop has 0 items indicated on it, but suddenly this changed to 12 again. so i quickly tapped that shop, but it's empty again.
even while visiting neighbors and community, this also happened several times today.
i recently played farm story 2 sweet retreat but did not delete that app from my device alto i'm back to the normal farm story 2 app. does keeping both apps in my device affect or cause this "glitch" ? i wonder...

Keeps happening to me too. I just deleted those neighbors.

13eater
08-20-15, 08:18 PM
Ik[QUOTE=13eater;1160393]

Keeps happening to me too. I just deleted those neighbors.

thank you for your reply. btw i have visited your farm several times....quick recall on your name...cool!

olcastle
08-20-15, 09:40 PM

No, it doesn't matter. It's just because of invisible items from the last event. This glitch will be resolved soon when people sell out the event stuff.

13eater
08-20-15, 11:41 PM
No, it doesn't matter. It's just because of invisible items from the last event. This glitch will be resolved soon when people sell out the event stuff.

thank you for replying. will there be another event for FS2 Sweet Retreat or can i now delete this app from my device? and if i delete this app will i lose all sweet retreat decors in my cellar?

olcastle
08-21-15, 10:10 AM
thank you for replying. will there be another event for FS2 Sweet Retreat or can i now delete this app from my device? and if i delete this app will i lose all sweet retreat decors in my cellar?

I don't know about another event just for Sweet Retreat. I deleted it and didn't lose any decor, it's easy to install it again if needed.

mollibitsmagic
08-22-15, 11:28 PM
When I expand what happens

tuffyjkitten
08-23-15, 10:06 AM
Quick question about fish: can you use salmon or tuna for anything other than sushi? In the deli at some point maybe? I have a bunch from the current fishing event but can't use them for anything. Same with the bass....what is that for? All I can make so far is fried catfish and I guess catfish sandwiches but I don't have the deli built yet (I get orders for them so once it's built I can). Thanks!

ciarjen
08-24-15, 12:59 AM
Quick question about fish: can you use salmon or tuna for anything other than sushi? In the deli at some point maybe? I have a bunch from the current fishing event but can't use them for anything. Same with the bass....what is that for? All I can make so far is fried catfish and I guess catfish sandwiches but I don't have the deli built yet (I get orders for them so once it's built I can). Thanks!

salmon and tuna for 3 recipes in sushi shop.

Catfish 2 recipes in deli.

No recipe for bass, only needed for train and planes orders.

Rynetory2
08-24-15, 02:33 AM
Salmon quiche in kitchen. Seared tuna salad in deli. Both dishes are high level recipes, between 58 to 60.

mspate
08-27-15, 09:10 AM
Right now I understand your question as I too have cookies? In my train which I can't make or fine to buy. So you say to delete the train?

Keddy30103
09-20-15, 03:25 PM
What do I use pop rocks for? I have 8 of them.

lechocolatdeesse
09-21-15, 09:17 AM
What do I use the gold, iron etc from the mine for? Can you craft something with them? As of right now, I see no point to them. I have 8 irons, 3 gold and 7 silver that just sit in my barn.. Do they get added to delivery orders at some point?

syncler78
09-21-15, 09:46 AM
What do I use the gold, iron etc from the mine for? Can you craft something with them? As of right now, I see no point to them. I have 8 irons, 3 gold and 7 silver that just sit in my barn.. Do they get added to delivery orders at some point?

Iron can be used in the Studio to craft belts (2 cotton, 1 iron). I'm guessing you are a high enough level to have that.

The Jewelsmith is available somewhere above level 30(?) I think (I don't remember when I got it). That is where you will use all the iron, gold, silver, and rubies that you mine. There you can make silver earrings (2 iron, 1 silver), silver and gold ring (2 silver, 1 gold), ruby necklace (3 gold, 1 ruby), and a silver and wood necklace (3 wood, 1 silver).

kooky panda
09-21-15, 10:39 AM
What do I use pop rocks for? I have 8 of them.

They are used in the current android event.

Rynetory2
09-21-15, 05:40 PM
Yes delivery and train ask for them.

Just to add that you'll need iron to make baits and toys. These come later as you level up.

Iron can be used in the Studio to craft belts (2 cotton, 1 iron). I'm guessing you are a high enough level to have that.

The Jewelsmith is available somewhere above level 30(?) I think (I don't remember when I got it). That is where you will use all the iron, gold, silver, and rubies that you mine. There you can make silver earrings (2 iron, 1 silver), silver and gold ring (2 silver, 1 gold), ruby necklace (3 gold, 1 ruby), and a silver and wood necklace (3 wood, 1 silver).

Keddy30103
09-22-15, 01:22 AM
Thank you Kooky Panda.

mymummy789
09-26-15, 10:35 AM
What is the maximum storage capacity for the barn and silo? I've looked at the info threads but can't see this anywhere.

minidemon88
09-26-15, 11:22 AM
What is the maximum storage capacity for the barn and silo? I've looked at the info threads but can't see this anywhere.

Current cap at 1100 for barn and silo.

mymummy789
09-27-15, 05:51 AM
Current cap at 1100 for barn and silo.

Thanks. I still have a way to go!!!

lenasdinner
10-04-15, 05:01 AM
OMG I'm embarrassed....I dont get this game at all !! how can I provide milke and eggs,how to collect them.I just dont know what to do....silo full barn full??what in the world?? PLEASE HELP!!!! io CANT PASS TO LEVEL 8!

Sweetybeetylady
10-04-15, 05:48 AM
Hi, I have the following question.
Some players say they can see the Storm8 id of the farm that just bought an item in their shop. How is that possible and where do they see that? They say they can even go and visit the buyers farm from their shop directly.

Now I just sold some item to a neighbor and in my store it showed like it sold to someone completely different. I know because my neighbor has a fox as an icon/avatar and this other person had a foto of herself. I also asked my neighbor if she changed her icon and she did not, but she did get the item. Did two people shop at my store? I just don't get it!

raissawinda
10-04-15, 11:59 PM
OMG I'm embarrassed....I dont get this game at all !! how can I provide milke and eggs,how to collect them.I just dont know what to do....silo full barn full??what in the world?? PLEASE HELP!!!! io CANT PASS TO LEVEL 8!

to collect the milks and eggs, swap over the living animals with the bucket next to the sickle, swap over the bouncing ones.

to empty your barn and silo, go to your side shop and sell the products at the slots you have.
anyway, have you expanded to and repaired the side shop?

Maja_Madagaskar
10-05-15, 05:36 AM
1. How to I "aktiv" my second farm - on tablet? (ID: Maja_Madagaskar2) - HandyApp deleted - too much eat memory and battery!

2. How to I change my AVATAR / selfie!? - I don`t go to facebook! - Android-Album download?

3. How to I close my farm! - I come back!? - When the "CHICKEN RUN"http://www.gif-paradies.de/gifs/tiere/huehner/huhn_0023.gif (http://www.gif-paradies.de) is past ...

(The dragon story - close the game self - when is problems in the background...???)

http://www.gif-paradies.de/gifs/tiere/bienen/biene_0030.gif (http://www.gif-paradies.de)

lenasdinner
10-05-15, 06:02 AM
to collect the milks and eggs, swap over the living animals with the bucket next to the sickle, swap over the bouncing ones.

to empty your barn and silo, go to your side shop and sell the products at the slots you have.
anyway, have you expanded to and repaired the side shop?
thank you so much!!I exoanded and repeired shop,and everything starts to work.it's good for now...will see if I stuck again somewhere...
thanx a lot raissawinda !!

squiggydog
10-06-15, 04:20 PM
Just started playing 2 days ago, i just bought a deep fryer, went to move it and it disappeared! I WILL NOT BUY A NEW ONE IT COST HALF THE MONEY I HAVE,WILL DELETE GAME IF I DONT GET IT BACK PLZ MAKE THIS RIGHT

kooky panda
10-07-15, 10:21 AM
Just started playing 2 days ago, i just bought a deep fryer, went to move it and it disappeared! I WILL NOT BUY A NEW ONE IT COST HALF THE MONEY I HAVE,WILL DELETE GAME IF I DONT GET IT BACK PLZ MAKE THIS RIGHT
Please check your inventory to see if it went there.
If not, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

Sweetybeetylady
10-07-15, 10:55 AM
Hey guys with android joining the Farm 2 community, I thought I would start up a newby thread!
Instead of having to search threads for answers to your questions, you can post here and get your questions answered quickly by
some of the more advanced players!!

hi, I just got a new ipad, how do I transfer the game to my new device? I tried to use the new login feature, but it got me nowher! Please help me out, can't wait to play again!

kooky panda
10-07-15, 10:59 AM
hi, I just got a new ipad, how do I transfer the game to my new device? I tried to use the new login feature, but it got me nowher! Please help me out, can't wait to play again!
You will need to use one of the games shown on post 1 on the login feature thread to do the login and move your storm ID and games over to your new device.
When you use this feature all games will also move over.
You may have to force close the games and reopen after doing the login on.

Sweetybeetylady
10-07-15, 11:07 AM
I have only farm story 2, it's the only game I play. Correct me if I am mistaken, but as far as I could see, it is not one of the games on post 1 of the login feature thread
Thanks for answering so fast!

Rynetory2
10-07-15, 11:26 AM
I have only farm story 2, it's the only game I play. Correct me if I am mistaken, but as far as I could see, it is not one of the games on post 1 of the login feature thread

Download and use other listed games to transfer your fs2. Once done, you can delete the redundant game. It doesn't matter if fs2 is not one of the games with login feature.

kooky panda
10-07-15, 11:30 AM
Sorry, you will need to use one of the following game to do the login in. When you do, your Farm game will also transfer over.

8 Ball Pool (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id734258121?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Bakery Story (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id400506026?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Bingo! (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id546871573?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Bubble Mania (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id534342529?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Candy Blast Mania (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id680022952?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Cupcake Mania (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id867833019?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Dragon Story (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id513474544?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Fruit Splash Mania (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id712692308?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Hidden Objects: Mystery Crimes (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id674105088?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Jewel Mania (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id561326449?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)
Restaurant Story (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id394807905?mt=8&at=10l3QL&ct=forum)

Sweetybeetylady
10-07-15, 11:31 AM
Download and use other listed games to transfer your fs2. Once done, you can delete the redundant game. It doesn't matter if fs2 is not one of the games with login feature.

Thanks! I will try this right away! You are a big help!

Rynetory2
10-07-15, 11:37 AM
Thanks! I will try this right away! You are a big help!

Actually it's Kooky who did the work. Thanks Kooky. :D