PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!

tvxal3
10-28-14, 10:09 AM
I can't do deliveies because I don't have milk or eggs. But I can't get milk and eggs because my storage is full. I can't upgrade until I get supplies from deliveries.

kooky panda
10-28-14, 10:17 AM
Try to use some of your items to make other things.
Put some items up for sale in the newspaper.
You can cancel plane deliveries if you do not have the items. There will be a short wait, then a new delivery will come up.

tvxal3
10-28-14, 11:42 AM
Where do I sell items in the newspaper.? I can't find it anywhere.

kooky panda
10-28-14, 11:47 AM
It is a building on your farm called the Side Shop.
If you are a brand new player, you may not of gotten the option to build it yet.

ghjvcucjb
10-28-14, 02:10 PM
Everything Kooky said.

This doesn't help now but for future info. Keep an eye on your inventory and try not to let it max out, especially in the early levels of play. If your barn holds 100 then mentally think 90 items. Once it hits the mental number then stop and figure out how to reduce your inventory such as making things (uses up inventory, don't have to collect), selling things (if you have the side shop located at the lower left hand corner near the front of the runway, or sending deliveries. Try only to collect items when you need them and not just because they're ready. Try making only items needed to send off deliveries.

It gets easier as you level up and have more inventory room and get into a rhythm. Good luck