PDA

View Full Version : Expansion Tickets and Alicorn

oceansoftime
10-28-14, 08:20 AM
Hi... On another thread I see players with 50+ expansion tickets...how?!! It takes me forever to get 30 tickets. Any ideas to help speed this up? Also, I never had any I interest in having an Alicorn, for those who do, is it worth obtaining? And is the Alicorn just a gem purchase?

Thanks so much, hope everyone is enjoying the Halloween event.

meme1098
10-28-14, 09:33 AM
Yep...you can only purchase the Alcorn unless you have the Love Shack from Valentines 2013. Alicorns only give energy once every 7 days so can't see the justification in spending that many gems.

Regarding trade tickets; when you're not using them to convert to expansion permits for expansions, they add up when constantly doing trades. I do several eggs & dairy exchange a day & one or two of the others so they can add up quickly.

mafruha
10-29-14, 06:24 AM
Any new expansions for tomorrow's update?? I desperately need expansions.. TL plz do something...

mcwrapper
10-30-14, 12:45 PM
Hi... On another thread I see players with 50+ expansion tickets...how?!! It takes me forever to get 30 tickets. Any ideas to help speed this up? Also, I never had any I interest in having an Alicorn, for those who do, is it worth obtaining? And is the Alicorn just a gem purchase?

Thanks so much, hope everyone is enjoying the Halloween event.

There used to be a way (might still) to not upgrade your fruit or dairy trade by not getting a glimmerbulb. Its easy to get tickets if you do that. However you really won't progress in the story if you don't collect a glimmerbulb.

I get 30 trade tickets (1 expansion ticket) every week normally. That's just sending out 3-5 trades a day. Make sure to leave open one plot of land. The game won't let you get expansion tickets if you don't have land for them.

As for the alicorn I am about to get my 5th one. If you have been around since 2013 and played during valentines day you can make an alicorn.