PDA

View Full Version : 'Parfait and Potions' challenge disappeared

genrou
10-28-14, 06:44 AM
Android 4.1.1

I believe it occurred during one the times the Lava games kept freezing these last few days.

My 'Parfait and Potions' challenge disappeared when there is still over two weeks left. 'Patching Things Up' still exists and is waiting on P&P. I only have Pumpkin Parfait available and was working through that.
(I both waited a few days and rebooted but it did not fix.)
I'd love to get the challenge back.

genrou

kooky panda
10-28-14, 07:25 AM
Are you sure you did not complete the goal?
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?73864-Bakery-Story-Halloween-Goals-Oct-8-2014&p=978996&viewfull=1#post978996

[S8] Regina
10-28-14, 09:47 AM
Android 4.1.1

I believe it occurred during one the times the Lava games kept freezing these last few days.

My 'Parfait and Potions' challenge disappeared when there is still over two weeks left. 'Patching Things Up' still exists and is waiting on P&P. I only have Pumpkin Parfait available and was working through that.
(I both waited a few days and rebooted but it did not fix.)
I'd love to get the challenge back.

genrou

It appears you have already finished this quest, Parfait and Potions, and can continue on to the next quest lines. Please let us know if you have any questions! :)

genrou
10-29-14, 06:12 AM
Regina;989854']It appears you have already finished this quest, Parfait and Potions, and can continue on to the next quest lines. Please let us know if you have any questions! :)

Okay it looks like I had , but it didn't inform me. Thus it wouldn't let me buy the divider before. But once I placed it , it allowed it and moved on.
Grrr. Okay, hopefully I can finish making the other potions in time.

Thanks.