PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed with Resolution to Recent Issues with Mining/Fishing

puppynox
10-28-14, 03:19 AM
I have to say I'm disappointed in TL for how they handled resolving the latest problems with mining and fishing. For over two days, those of us on Android devices had problems on both fronts, resulting in the loss of many bait and mining tools with nothing to show for it. Not to mention the annoyance and inconvenience. It wasn't just a matter of a few hours until the problem was fixed, which would be different.

I expected that once they fixed the issues, they would try to make up for it in some way. Perhaps they could have let us catch double fish for the next couple days and had better prizes with mining (more possibility of gems or paint, for example), or maybe a general uptick in drop rate for things like gems, paint, and land deeds on deliveries for a couple of days. It's not like it would truly "cost" them anything to do so.

Instead, we get a curt message that the problems were fixed, with no apology or acknowledgment of how frustrating it was to have the game act so buggy over a weekend. Yeah, that's really not cool.

That's all. I just wanted to get that off my chest.

[S8] Regina
10-28-14, 10:05 AM
I have to say I'm disappointed in TL for how they handled resolving the latest problems with mining and fishing. For over two days, those of us on Android devices had problems on both fronts, resulting in the loss of many bait and mining tools with nothing to show for it. Not to mention the annoyance and inconvenience. It wasn't just a matter of a few hours until the problem was fixed, which would be different.

I expected that once they fixed the issues, they would try to make up for it in some way. Perhaps they could have let us catch double fish for the next couple days and had better prizes with mining (more possibility of gems or paint, for example), or maybe a general uptick in drop rate for things like gems, paint, and land deeds on deliveries for a couple of days. It's not like it would truly "cost" them anything to do so.

Instead, we get a curt message that the problems were fixed, with no apology or acknowledgment of how frustrating it was to have the game act so buggy over a weekend. Yeah, that's really not cool.

That's all. I just wanted to get that off my chest.

We're very sorry for the issues that occurred over the weekend with Fishing and Mining. Both have been fixed, but please email support@teamlava.com if you have any additional concerns. Thank you!