PDA

View Full Version : Fixed mine crashing

sharron46
10-27-14, 12:42 AM
The mine keeps crashing inthe middle of mining! Losing picks and remainder of "hits".

kiddob
10-27-14, 03:49 AM
I do have the same problems. My device: Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100), Android Version: 4.1.2; i guess my game version is farm story 2 1.7.3.9g

It occurs regularly that the mine crashes will you dig. you loose the picks and when you "payed" with your gems, you loose them as well. This happens frequently. I'm not digging any longer until I got some help. Thank you!

mujaccount
10-27-14, 04:37 AM
Same problem here, mine game just crashed after I found 2 red gems, im not happy :-( I play on samsung galaxy s3mini

kooky panda
10-27-14, 07:32 AM
Sounds like you are all on android.

I will report this over.

dragonspearls
10-27-14, 09:00 AM
Me too - mining crash with loss of ores/rubies and picks, also on Android.

Seriously? Two major issues that are costing Android users coins, gems, fish, ores/rubies, and xp (mining only) at the same time?

tobegerm
10-27-14, 10:21 AM
Same Problem here on HTC One 8 with Android 4.4.4, sense 6.0.
lost a lot of tools since saturday. The same with fishing. Tons of empty hooks. Very frustating...

mityaj
10-27-14, 10:31 AM
Same here... Started a couple of days ago. Rebooting, clearing cache or data does not help. Lost several tools and will not mine until the problem is solved. Hope there will be some compensation for the losses.

FrozenTurtle
10-27-14, 10:50 AM
We're checking this out now. Sorry about that!

FrozenTurtle
10-27-14, 11:07 AM
Hey everyone, this issue should be fixed now! Sorry about that!

StoxMan
10-27-14, 07:28 PM
Hey everyone, this issue should be fixed now! Sorry about that!

It's not fixed. Happened several times today. Please resolve the mine issues, as it severely hurts the game play experience. Thanks !

kooky panda
10-28-14, 07:50 AM
It's not fixed. Happened several times today. Please resolve the mine issues, as it severely hurts the game play experience. Thanks !

Please try exiting out of your game or restarting your device.

inesat
11-03-14, 06:25 AM
Another day, another mine crash, another tool lost before I get any reward whatsoever...

edit: on android, game up to date and game/device restarted.

knochenlese1958
11-03-14, 10:55 AM
ipad one

got a showel - tried to use it - open the mine - game crashes
restarted and opened the game once again. delivery isn't done. Now I got a saw instead of getting a showel. How should I ever complete another halloween collection?
I was only able to complete ONE!!!!!!
Vicious circle - As I opened the game the first time today, I had 8 delivery orders with truffles. I haven't done the truffle expansion yet.
I couldn't sent any delivery - I got no stuff. I could not mine and the seldom times I am able to get an axe or showel - the game crashes.
Thanks for this. I am so disappointed and I think, that was it for me - quit this game.

BTW - there is no other app in the background, I have deleted and reinstalled the game ........

FrozenTurtle
11-04-14, 11:41 AM
ipad one

got a showel - tried to use it - open the mine - game crashes
restarted and opened the game once again. delivery isn't done. Now I got a saw instead of getting a showel. How should I ever complete another halloween collection?
I was only able to complete ONE!!!!!!
Vicious circle - As I opened the game the first time today, I had 8 delivery orders with truffles. I haven't done the truffle expansion yet.
I couldn't sent any delivery - I got no stuff. I could not mine and the seldom times I am able to get an axe or showel - the game crashes.
Thanks for this. I am so disappointed and I think, that was it for me - quit this game.

BTW - there is no other app in the background, I have deleted and reinstalled the game ........

Sorry to hear that! Can you try restarting your game before you beginning mining? If your game has been running for awhile, you experience performance issues. Hope this helps!

mamaroann
11-17-14, 09:41 AM
Again today I lost gems & mined ore when mine glitched. This has happened many times. I'm up to about 40 gems lost mining, not to mention ore & implements. When this happened, I also lost goods. What is going on & when are you going to fix it. Really tired of buying gems to lose them in mine. :mad: I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.

[S8] Regina
11-17-14, 07:07 PM
Again today I lost gems & mined ore when mine glitched. This has happened many times. I'm up to about 40 gems lost mining, not to mention ore & implements. When this happened, I also lost goods. What is going on & when are you going to fix it. Really tired of buying gems to lose them in mine. :mad: I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.

We checked this issue and were unable to reproduce this matter. To improve your game performance, please shut down background apps to free up more resources, and be sure to force-close the game when you exit. If you have already tried these steps and continue to experience this matter, please let us know again.