PDA

View Full Version : mine keeps crashing

AngelHestbek
10-26-14, 02:58 PM
5 times tonight and all items collectet are lost :mad:
Is everything wrong with the game right now.
No fish, when you go fishing.
No Halloween items for android
And now lost items everytime you go to the mine.
Is it time to leave this game :confused:

inesat
10-26-14, 03:10 PM
Same here! I got the exact same number of crashes as well. 5 mining attempts started and I got absolutely nothing in the end. :mad:

nicola211982
10-26-14, 04:08 PM
Mine crashing for me too, I'm on Android also and I'm using the latest version. I also have trouble with my fish getting away.

puppynox
10-26-14, 04:21 PM
Same here. I have lost several tools. The "funny" thing is that it works until I hit on an item. That's the point when it crashes.

Can't mine and can't fish. I've cut back on my play time with these problems. Soon I won't be able to play much at all, since my barn is full of bait and tools that I don't want to use with the current problems. Full barn = can't pick up items = can't play effectively.

MoMoFarm101
10-26-14, 04:40 PM
Same thing here. Mine keeps crashing either right away or right after a find. Axes & shovels lost along with iron, gold, silver etc. Also fish are all getting away after waiting 90-120 minutes & losing bait materials! I hope they will fix it soon, the question is will they compensate their loyal players.

Momofenvy
10-26-14, 08:43 PM
The same thing has happened to me as well. I have wasted sooo many pucks and shovels! It's truly disheartening. I have a train waiting that I'm not going to be able to fill since I can't mine for a single item. I am also wasting bait as the previousted posters have mentioned. I hope this gets fixed soon.

JoAnna987
10-26-14, 09:31 PM
Got the same issue. Lost numerous tools & rocks/gems. Also upset about not catching as many fish. Hope they fix these issues soon or I will stop playing.

Nikki_Finn
10-26-14, 10:51 PM
the mine has crashed on me 3 times!!!

and then there's the fishing pond.... not being able to catch fish after waiting on making the bait.
is that a new feature to the game?
nothing fun about that.

on an android device.

dragonspearls
10-27-14, 11:28 AM
There are two other threads on both of these issues. There are admin posts saying the issues have been fixed although I have not tested either yet.

kooky panda
10-27-14, 02:25 PM
The mine crashing plus the getting no fish on the hook issues have both been fixed. You may need to restart your game or device to see the fix.

Current thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74467-mine-crashing&p=989257&viewfull=1#post989257)